Goodbye Jesus

How come I can't post anywhere?

SouthernSound

I can't seem to post anywhere?

Also I'm not used to this forum software. Can someone tell me who makes it and if there is some documentation somewhere?

Salue!

• Super Moderator

Your status as an Authentic christian Believer precludes you from posting in certain forums.  You are welcome to post in The Lion's Den. 

Our software was created by a Navajo medicine man whilst high on peyote.  The only documentation is a deranged cave drawing he created under the grip of the hallucinogen.  It's mostly skulls and werewolf beasts and shit.

• Haha 1

It's just a hunch. But I imagine most your posts will be limited to the Lions den subforum. That's where Christians are allowed to openly proselytize and debate exchristians.

You'll have to understand that while maybe not for you. Some people had a very traumatic experience with religion. Some physically, mentally, emotionally, and even sexually abused by church leaders and associates. So we have a section for authentic believers like yourself. 

29 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Our software was created by a Navajo medicine man whilst high on peyote.  The only documentation is a deranged cave drawing he created under the grip of the hallucinogen.  It's mostly skulls and werewolf beasts and shit.

Damn sounds like Revelations 🤣

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DarkBishop said:

It's just a hunch. But I imagine most your posts will be limited to the Lions den subforum. That's where Christians are allowed to openly proselytize and debate exchristians.

You'll have to understand that while maybe not for you. Some people had a very traumatic experience with religion. Some physically, mentally, emotionally, and even sexually abused by church leaders and associates. So we have a section for authentic believers like yourself. 

What does your avatar mean? I see it on pintrest sometimes.

3 hours ago, SouthernSound said:

What does your avatar mean? I see it on pintrest sometimes.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dsh7BZf7D5Bw&ved=2ahUKEwixgf_fyszyAhWnTd8KHb_hDJoQ3ywwAnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw0HOfgic-TZBIaurF-uYo6u&cshid=1629908652994

It's a reference to the song "The Devil went down to Georgia" by the Charlie Daniel's band.