Goodbye Jesus

God is Real

AustinAustin

1 minute ago, alreadyGone said:

Again, an assertion of something you cannot even define.

What precisely is a "spirit" ???

btw... random capitalization does nothing to prove the efficacy or truth of your words.

Letter are capitalized either as the first character in a sentence, or the first character in a proper noun.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/capitalization-rules/ 

Please focus. You are aware of what a spirit is. If God is real, then so is spirit. Please go over the logic exmple again. If we are finished, please have a nice day.

• Super Moderator
7 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

Again, your battle is with science, not me.

Actually, in this case, my battle is with Intelligent Design, which has nothing to do with actual science.

On 11/8/2021 at 12:50 AM, DarkBishop said:

Please see my above post in reference to Genesis. This is funny. The biblical creation is logical. Please tell me your doing stand up comedy right now!!!! LMAOROTFL!!!

HERE IS YOUR BIBLICAL CREATION!!!! 

cosmos-enns-post.jpg

This is your biblical creation. Another claim of the Bible that has been disproven by science. 

Does this scene look logical to you? Read the description of the biblical creation and this is what you get. 

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1&version=AMP

Please, check it out for yourself.

13 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

Please focus. You are aware of what a spirit is. If God is real, then so is spirit.

I am not aware, and apparently, neither are you.

If you were aware of the meaning and definition of a spirit, you would be able to state it definitively.

Again..

to say "if God is real, then so is spirit" is exactly analogous to saying "a dog is an animal, therefore an animal is a dog".

10 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

No, I'm sorry. I dont click links. Please post all pertinent information. 

See how assholish that sounds? 

It's a simple question. What do you. Austin Austin himself. What do you believe. Do you believe in evolution or not? Whether God caused evolution to start, or whatever. What does Austin believe? 

Ok, Austin appears to be too stupid to offer anything other than copy and pasting other peoples thoughts and ideas. He refuses to answer the questions members have posed to him. And I think that 10 pages is a good enough of an example of his stupidity to keep on record. 

Anyone think this should keep going beyond page 10? 

• Super Moderator
On 11/9/2021 at 8:13 AM, Joshpantera said:

Ok, Austin appears to be too stupid to offer anything other than copy and pasting other peoples thoughts and ideas. He refuses to answer the questions members have posed to him. And I think that 10 pages is a good enough of an example of his stupidity to keep on record. 

Anyone think this should keep going beyond page 10? 

Many, if not most of them, do not ever have an original thought. They fly by indoctrination autopilot.

Should this shit show continue more than 10 pages? I think probably not.

• Like 1