Goodbye Jesus

Austin Austin and Evolution

DarkBishop

Just now, TheRedneckProfessor said:

unnamed.jpg

Just think about it, I am always at your disposal to discuss it further.

11 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

Ugh, lack of freespeech? You're not atheists, you're fascists...

Can’t we be both?  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

You all can find me on Twitter, I'm Austin Austin @zazzyaustin or on facebook Austin David Lilly

Why would we want to find you on Twitter?  You haven't said a single thing worth following you for.

19 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

That's disgusting... Someone disagrees with you so you silence them?... I hope you never forget the logic example.

You mean, like Christians burning people alive for heresy in the Dark Ages?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

I appreciate you all reading what I have shared... 

Accepting Jesus Christ as God and Savior is the only way to Heaven. Otherwise, you will go to Hell to pay for your sins.

Our family is often swayed by our choices in such matters -it may not be only you going to Hell.

And yet another proxy threat of eternal misery from our superstitious little interlocutor.  *sighs heavily*

I hereby deliberately and with malice of forethought commit the Unforgivable Sin:  I see no difference between the Holy Spirit and Satan.  They're both sock puppets used by the god of the Bible to subvert humans' free will by "tempting" or "convicting," manipulating human behaviour.

Bring on Hell.  Better than spending eternity with a deluded twit like you, Austin.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

Then why was no one able to refute the logic example?... It can't be man-made... The Universe cannot create logic, etc. No one was able to refute, it still stands as truth...

Logic can't be man-made cuz....you said so? Roger Smalling said so? Bigfoot said so? WHY cant it be man made? 

The universe can't create logic because.... you said so? Roger Smalling said so? I agree, though , hey the universe might be conscious. :)

You never provided a logic example to refute. 

@AustinAustin, you continually refer to that copy/pasted bit of text as "the logic example".

It isn't really an example of anything. It's only a small dissertation on one person's attitude about how to prove that non-believers are wrong. Do you truly not understand that we've all read it, and no one here has taken it seriously?

Am I correct that your original source for that quote was this?

https://answersingenesis.org/is-god-real/what-is-the-best-argument-for-the-existence-of-god/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AustinAustin said:

Then why was no one able to refute the logic example?... It can't be man-made... The Universe cannot create logic, etc. No one was able to refute, it still stands as truth...

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. 

• Super Moderator

Just think about it, I am always at your disposal to discuss it further.

You mean like I'm trying to do in the thread I started, in which you've done nothing but ignore, avoid, and try to change the subject?

2 hours ago, AustinAustin said:

That's disgusting... Someone disagrees with you so you silence them?... I hope you never forget the logic example.

No one believes you, Sparky.  You already bleated your unsupported nonsense about your curious concept of logic (which, as we found out, is just regurgitated nonsense from Smalling and AiG) in the other thread, over and over and over, which was closed for very good reasons (note the plural).  You ignored others' questions, arguments and comments.  You typically responded with repeating the same bald assertions, with more cutting and pasting and with imaginary threats.  Your attempt to use logic was (and remains) simply abysmal with your incessant use of common informal logical fallacies and irrelevancies.  It would appear you don't even realize the depth of your irrationality, which leads to the plausible conclusion that you are willfully ignorant, and quite content with that state of affairs.

And yet here you are again repeating the same nonsense, with a side salad of the hollow Christian persecution complex, capped with a dessert of "atheists are fascists" (that was funny, BTW).

It was quite apparent very early in your time here that you (i) rely heavily on cutting and pasting others' writings/thoughts (i.e., you don't think for yourself), (ii) have a limited ability to use critical thinking and (iii) are deeply infected with one or more virulent strains of the Christian God Virus™.  You don't even realize that there are many here who have likely forgotten more about the Bible than you'll ever know.

You can certainly change this unhealthy condition with such tools as intellectual honesty, curiosity, inner reflection, academic research and study (among other tools).

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AustinAustin said:

We did refute it. In several different ways. Logic is man-made. The end. Without man the world runs on instinct and physics. Your logic argument was worthless and has nothing to do with God except in your on mind. And if it did it does not specifically mean it was the Christian God. 

3 hours ago, AustinAustin said:

It's already forgotten. It was stupid. If that's all the Christian God can send you here to say than that's pretty pathetic. 

4 hours ago, AustinAustin said:

I have no real opinions about evolution, it may be true or not, however, if evolution is real then it does come from God.

Ok can we get back to subject please. We've seen your logic post. It's in another 10 page thread. 

Now. Do you believe that their are other planets in our solar system?

Alright @AustinAustin I guess I'll stop my question and answer session as your spiraling out of control, getting increasingly hostile, making accusations, and throwing out old school biblical damnation. So your time may be short if you can't get it together. So I'd like to make a few points. 

1. Evolution can't be by the biblical God's hand because the Bible does not reflect a evolutionary creation. 

Yet. We have the fossil record, we have the carbon dating, along with carbon dating we have the layers of sediment that fossils are found in. Both of which date the earth to far far older than the earth is dated in the Bible. 

The Bible dates the earth at just over 7000 years according to the genealogies going back to Adam and eve in the old and new testament. 

2. We know there are other planets. I don't think you would argue against that. 

The Bible does not reflect a creation that includes other planets. It just doesn't. But they are there aren't they? Not only are there 8 more planets in our solar system. But millions of other planets in other solar systems. Not mentioned in the bible

3. The earth is a big ball of dirt. Not flat.

The Bible does depict a flat earth creation. But we know the earth is not flat. At the time the Bible was written. Pretty much everyone believed the earth was flat. It was a human perception. That's what they believed so that's what they wrote into the Bible. 

4. There were whole other worlds before us.

The earth was a completely different environment during the time of the dinosours. Completely different than the biblical standard of creation. The biblical creation depicts the world we know. The world of today. The animals of today and then. 

But before that. Before biblical creation there was the world of the dinosaurs. A chaotic tropical world with giant lizards. Massive flying lizards even. Yet none of that is in the Bible. But we know it happened. An all knowing God would have known we would find the fossils. An all knowing God would have made sure these details were in his version of creation. 

5. The tower of Babel. 

This still ties into evolution. The story depicts God. All knowing, all powerful, God. actually showing a bit of fear that humans are building a tall tower. He fears their unity so much that he confuses their languages. Completely halting their attempt to reach heaven. 

First. Humans evolved in different areas of the world completely separate from other people. That is truly how languages came to be different. Each area would have developed their own form of communication.  

If you continue to prescribe to the biblical version of language development you have to wonder why God was so upset by them trying to build a tower to heaven, that he confused their languages. Yet the same God that changes not and is the same yesterday, today, and forever has let us go to the moon. Send satellites all over the solar system, put robots on Mars, send the voyagers completely out of our solar system. With no punishment for doing these things. 

Why? If it's the same God that wouldn't let them build a tower. Why would he let us do what we have done? 

6. The human fossil record. 

The Bible depicts a two person creation that populated the whole earth. An impossibility. It is impossible for two people to populate the earth. Especially with God's laws. There would have to be some brother on sister incest for sure. Then the bloodline would get weak. Birth defects would arise and the species would die. Science has proven this isn't possible. 

But the fossil record shows a whole species that evolved into what we now call humans. Multiple members that would have been able to procreate without inbreeding. This is something we can literally go look at with out own eyes. It's there. No question about it. Evolution is real and true. 

7. Why do we have birth defects anyway?

Ok this isn't even a question. It's just true. Downs syndrome, muscular sclerosis, vactebral syndrome, and other names to Infinity that I'm not familiar with. 

You would think that if creation were true as opposed to evolution that after an all knowing, all loving, all powerful, God laid his hand on a lump of clay. That as he molded that clay into the perfect human being that he would see the shear torment these certain defects would cause his children, who he loves SOooooo SOooooo much. Would say. I dont want my dear child to suffer that. 

And he would shape that clay in such away that it would have the most joyous life possible.. 

Wouldn't you think?

I mean I would. I would never want my child to suffer like that. Yet I had a child that still suffers from a birth defect. I know first hand the torture he has had to endure at times. No father that had all power and all knowledge would allow that. I know first hand as a GODDAMN FATHER! that I would not have put this illnesses in my kids. 

Yet our all loving father God is powerless to prevent those illnesses in babies. 

@AustinAustin

We could go on and on just picking apart creation. Just creation!!! And see that it is all made up. 

The facts that we can literally see with our own eyes and touch with our own hands shows us this. We can buy a telescope and see the craters on the surface of the moon. (Never mentioned biblically). See the ring of rings of Saturn. (NMB) We can go to museums and see the fossils. (NMB) We can stand in caverns that were carved over billions of years and see every layer of soil settled through time. 

Ya see I saved this for last. Everything I just said is going to stick with you because you know it's true. Your gonna think, and think, and try to explain away, and ignore. But your still gonna know that I'm right because you know what most I've said makes sense. 

I know because I was there. The first time I saw the craters of the moon I knew the biblical timeline was not true. Then that brought back all that knowledge I had from middle and high-school in science. And I started to question. 

If you come back here in four years or so, feeling like I felt when I realized it was all a lie. I hope you know ya have friends here. Even tho you've kinda been an asshole at times. 

Respectfully,

Dark Bishop

• Like 4

• Super Moderator
On 11/9/2021 at 10:03 AM, AustinAustin said:

It's fascinating the way that athesits here fear freespeech, closing down topics so quickly... God is real, the penalty for sin is death, and you will all go to Hell without Jesus Christ as God and Savior.

Look, neither you nor anyone else has ever presented any evidence for that assertion to be true. None. Zero. There is just as much evidence for fairies or Xenu. 

When you can explain why anyone of sound mind would believe such a silly thing, then we can talk. Right now you might just as well be proclaiming that monkeys can fly but only when nobody's looking.

42 minutes ago, florduh said:

Look, neither you nor anyone else has ever presented any evidence for that assertion to be true. None. Zero. There is just as much evidence for fairies or Xenu. 

When you can explain why anyone of sound mind would believe such a silly thing, then we can talk. Right now you might just as well be proclaiming that monkeys can fly but only when nobody's looking.

Hello. Did you know that you can't prove that you exist? It's a very old philosphical question that remains unsolved. The standard you use to disqualify the Existence of God also disqualifies your own...

I've shared a logic example which does prove the Exitence of God, please check it out.

Please everyone I would not lie to you... God is real. Please seek God while there's still time.

9 minutes ago, AustinAustin said:

Hello. Did you know that you can't prove that you exist? 

This may throw a wrench in my going to hell then...

If I don't exist I can't go there.

• Haha 2

Let's take this one step further. 

1. I don't exist.

2. Therefore I will not be attending in hell.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 3:00 PM, AustinAustin said:

God is real, His Word is inerrant, and science, while incredible, is often wrong.

Austin,

If god's word is inerrant, then god's curse of physical death must apply to every descendant of Adam, because Eve was the mother of all the living. (See Genesis 3 : 19 & 20).

This curse will not be lifted until the end of days when the New Jerusalem comes down out of heaven. (See Revelation 22 : 3)

This is confirmed by Hebrews 9 : 27, which tells us that every living person is destined to die and then to face judgment.

So, did the patriarch Enoch die?

Scripture tells us that he did not die.  First, in Genesis 5 :24 and then in Hebrews 11 : 5.  Here is the Hebrews quote.

By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: ‘He could not be found, because God had taken him away.’ For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Austin, did the prophet Elijah die?

Scripture tells us that he did not die.  2 Kings 2 : 11 & 12.

11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. 

12 Elisha saw this and cried out, ‘My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!’ And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his garment and tore it in two.

You see the problem?

God cursed every descendant of Adam and Eve, so Enoch and Elijah should have died and returned to the dust.  But neither of them did that.  They both went up to heaven alive and they didn't experience death nor return to the dust.  If the bible is god's inerrant word, then it shouldn't contradict itself like this.

If this is not a contradiction, please explain why it isn't.

Thank you.

Walter.

I've shared a logic example which does prove the Exitence of God, please check it out.

So that's what happened. There was an EXITence and God left. That's why he doesn't seem to be around anymore. Got bored and left. Makes sense.

• Haha 1

If God was real I dont think we would need people coming to this site to tell us that God is real. 

• Super Moderator
2 hours ago, AustinAustin said:

The standard you use to disqualify the Existence of God also disqualifies your own...

Pay attention this time. I did not attempt to disqualify the existence of your or anyone else's god. I merely pointed out we have as much reason to believe your assertions as we have to believe in Xenu, fairies or honest politicians.

@AustinAustin,

If evolution is not a true aspect of how various species have appeared on Earth, then you must by extension believe that all the animals on earth today have existed since the day of creation of the earth, true?

If that were true, then the tale of Noah's Ark is very difficult to believe, wouldn't you say?

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, florduh said:

Pay attention this time. I did not attempt to disqualify the existence of your or anyone else's god. I merely pointed out we have as much reason to believe your assertions as we have to believe in Xenu, fairies or honest politicians.

Ah, but you don't even exist, florduh.  Why should we believe someone who doesn't even exist?