Goodbye Jesus

Intelligent Design

Sexton Blake

Over 99% of all species that ever existed are now extinct.

Intelligent Design is when god makes a species, looks at it and thinks he can do better, so wipes the species out and does better.

He later looks at it and thinks I can do still better so he wipes it out and does better. And so on and so on, across many species.

That sounds like Design by Trial and Error to me. Nothing intelligent about it.

44 minutes ago, Sexton Blake said:

Intelligent Design is when god makes a species, looks at it and thinks he can do better, so wipes the species out and does better.

He later looks at it and thinks I can do still better so he wipes it out and does better. And so on and so on, across many species.

Homo sapiens are intelligent designers, as are some other species on Earth.  The evidence is abundant.  The claim that homo sapiens are intelligently designed is a claim absent of relevant, credible and probative evidence.  

21 hours ago, Sexton Blake said:

Yup, nothing intelligent about it. According to the BS in the  Bible, the flood of Noah's time was also a trial and error restart concerning mankind.

COMPARE THE TWO:

istockphoto-185094249-2048x2048.jpg

GettyImages-949086608-1536x1024.jpg

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2022 at 7:43 AM, Sexton Blake said:

COMPARE THE TWO:

istockphoto-185094249-2048x2048.jpg

GettyImages-949086608-1536x1024.jpg

In the first chapter of On the Origin of Species,  Charles Darwin wrote about humans breeding animals and coined the term "artificial selection".  Humans did this to help themselves, not to help the animals being bred.  Natural selection is rather different.