Goodbye Jesus

Is scriptural human "spirit", our consciousness and perception of reality?

Reborn_Kingdom_Image

If Math is virtual ...so is physicality.

There is a reason Math and physics go so well together.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

i was one of you, i gave up and lived in sin for year after year ...i later found GOD in physics. i got Baptized for real this time ...not being dunked in a water tank ...by fire.

There is no going back for me because i'm on the other side of the veil now. i see what you can not, i'm yelling over to you guys hoping one of you might listen and Open The Door.

Well you sound like like a lunatic.

If God wants me then he will need to hold a personal meeting with me. Any lame excuses why he won't appear in person are unacceptable. 

Fine, I'll give math god a go.  O math god do your thing even though this is all virtual to you!

DIVIDE BY ZERO ERROR.

Well, shit.  :(

mwc

• Haha 2

We have expressed our 'free will' by declining RKI's invitation.

So now RKI is violating OUR free will by continuing the hard sell. 

RKI says God wont violate our free will, so why is RKI violating our free will? 

No means no. 

That's right, lash out at the Light. You don't need to further display that a fallen angel is in you ...i get it.

14 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

That's right, lash out at the Light. You don't need to further display that a fallen angel is in you ...i get it.

God's will.

mwc

29 minutes ago, midniterider said:

We have expressed our 'free will' by declining RKI's invitation.

So now RKI is violating OUR free will by continuing the hard sell. 

RKI says God wont violate our free will, so why is RKI violating our free will? 

No means no. 

And our free will could chose to ignore him.  I will give him credit for one thing.  He has the power to keep us running in endless circles.  What does that say about us??  (including myself)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Weezer said:

And our free will could chose to ignore him.  I will give him credit for one thing.  He has the power to keep us running in endless circles.  What does that say about us??  (including myself)

Well, the 'smarter' choice would be not to engage at all. lol. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Y'all reckon this thread has gone on long enough; or is there somebody still got something they want to say?

oh, i must have hit a nerve.

28 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

(reaches for Clue-By-Four™)

*BONK*  Shaddup, mortal.

Okay, I'm done with the chew toy. :lmao:

• Super Moderator
2 hours ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You shouldn't flatter yourself.  You're merely one in a series of hundreds of christians who have come here thinking they had something to teach us.  But it has  become clear that you have nothing more to offer here besides reasserting the same unsubstantiated claims with which you started, much like the hundreds of others before you.  If you have nothing new to offer, then there's really no sense in keeping this thread open.  If you think of something new you'd like to discuss with us, you're welcome to open a new thread here in the Lion's Den.  You're also welcome to comment on any of the other threads here in the Den.  

Have a good day. 

• Like 1