Goodbye Jesus

Is scriptural human "spirit", our consciousness and perception of reality?

Reborn_Kingdom_Image

I have a simple question for ya, RKI. What brings you to an ex-Christian website? Why are you here? What are you hoping to achieve? Maybe introduce yourself. Give us your testimony if you please.

3 minutes ago, freshstart said:

I have a simple question for ya, RKI. What brings you to an ex-Christian website? Why are you here? What are you hoping to achieve? Maybe introduce yourself. Give us your testimony if you please.

i'm your last chance before the flames.

Just now, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

i'm your last chance before the flames.

Being perfectly honest. . . . I find that kind of adorable.  . .  and a little naive. You place a lot of responsibility on yourself. Why?

2 minutes ago, freshstart said:

Being perfectly honest. . . . I find that kind of adorable.  . .  and a little naive. You place a lot of responsibility on yourself. Why?

Do you think i have anything to do with your Judgment Day? You either read what i posted in this thread or you skim over it because you love your sin more than CHRIST.

6 hours ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You send yourself to hell by remaining a child of satan.

No, that's just a feeble excuse that believers use so that they don't have to deal with the problem of worshipping an infinitely evil hell-creating god.

Why do you worship an infinitely evil hell-creating god, RKI?

Do you think i have anything to do with your Judgment Day? You either read what i posted in this thread or you skim over it because you love your sin more than CHRIST.

You were the one that said YOU were my/our last chance "before the flames." Why do you think YOU have a responsibility to be here? Do you claim to be god's messenger?

8 minutes ago, freshstart said:

You were the one that said YOU were my/our last chance "before the flames." Why do you think YOU have a responsibility to be here? Do you claim to be god's messenger?

You are reaching for any possible excuse you can just like the rest. i work for GOD. i'm a citizen of The Kingdom.

4 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

i work for GOD.

Prove it.

1 minute ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You are reaching for any possible excuse you can just like the rest. i work for GOD. i'm a Citizen of The Kingdom.

So God needs YOU to be his mouthpiece? I'm sorry to say you're not really a great representative for him. The name calling and finger pointing and threats of hell. Meh. Just not impressed.

2 minutes ago, Astreja said:

Prove it.

i don't purposely sin anymore.

Knowledge.jpg

10 minutes ago, freshstart said:

So God needs YOU to be his mouthpiece? I'm sorry to say you're not really a great representative for him. The name calling and finger pointing and threats of hell. Meh. Just not impressed.

Everyone is His Creation, but not everyone is His Child.

GOD Gave even the wicked a spirit to have a perception of reality. But the question is if you have GOD'S Spirit living with your spirit (hopefully a Reborn Image/Temple Cleansed by Blood). You are building up wrath the more you use your GOD given spirit to sin. GOD and the Reborn hate sin because it's an insult to GOD.

GOD does not send His Children to Hell ...so find out how to become one:
Those with Life inside them (The Kingdom) live amongst the dead trying to wake them before it is too late. the spiritually blind eat from the wrong tree and can't see GOD'S Plan. Their existence is sin unless they become Reborn. taking comfort in satan's lies ends in eternal flames.

When GOD Graces us to the Reborn Holy Image, He molds your life-clay (image/knowledge) to handle Righteous Flames.

5 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

i don't purposely sin anymore.

I don't believe you.  Putting aside the fact that "sin" is just a religious embellishment on bad behaviour, you came here on purpose and are uttering threats.  I suspect that you probably also harass people in a similar manner in real life, which is verbal abuse.

1 minute ago, Astreja said:

I don't believe you.  Putting aside the fact that "sin" is just a religious embellishment on bad behaviour, you came here on purpose and are uttering threats.  I suspect that you probably also harass people in a similar manner in real life, which is verbal abuse.

You made your definition of what sin should be ...that is what eating from the tree of knowledge is about.

I'm about sign off. Before I do . . . RKI. . . . I'm gonna say what I say to all my Christian friends and family:

Any belief that demands you make life decisions based upon that belief should be able to stand up to scrutiny. . . from sources outside that belief system. My guess is you are too afraid to look at those sources to open your mind to other points of view, and not necessarily agree with them. . . .just look at them. If that is true, if you are too scared to open YOUR mind, that my friend, is the definition of brainwashing. Please dont forget, we were all once Christians just like you, on fire for god. We know what it is to be you. Don't pretend to know what it is to be us. We didn't stop believing because we love sinning. That's  a line you feed yourself because you find it inconceivable that anyone (like you) could walk away from their beliefs (like us) unless they were somehow deceived or satan-duped sinners. If that makes you feel better, you go ahead and tell yourself that. We used to think that too, which is why I (personally) have some measure of patience for your accusations that have no merit whatsoever. You are struggling to fathom how there could be such a thing as an ex-Christian. I hope you have the courage and the faith to open your mind and trust that truth will be revealed if you do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, freshstart said:

I'm about sign off. Before I do . . . RKI. . . . I'm gonna say what I say to all my Christian friends and family:

Any belief that demands you make life decisions based upon that belief should be able to stand up to scrutiny. . . from sources outside that belief system. My guess is you are too afraid to look at those sources to open your mind to other points of view, and not necessarily agree with them. . . .just look at them. If that is true, if you are too scared to open YOUR mind, that my friend, is the definition of brainwashing. Please dont forget, we were all once Christians just like you, on fire for god. We know what it is to be you. Don't pretend to know what it is to be us. We didn't stop believing because we love sinning. That's  a line you feed yourself because you find it inconceivable that anyone (like you) could walk away from their beliefs (like us) unless they were somehow deceived or satan-duped sinners. If that makes you feel better, you go ahead and tell yourself that. We used to think that too, which is why I (personally) have some measure of patience for your accusations that have no merit whatsoever. You are struggling to fathom how there could be such a thing as an ex-Christian. I hope you have the courage and the faith to open your mind and trust that truth will be revealed if you do.

i spent the majority of my life as a dead spirit. You say you were on fire for GOD ...no you were not. GOD sees the future ...remember? GOD doesn't Elect people that are going to turn away. You either physically die as His Child ...or you don't.

9 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You made your definition of what sin should be ...that is what eating from the tree of knowledge is about.

Sin is an imaginary crime against an imaginary victim.

10 minutes ago, Astreja said:

Sin is an imaginary crime against an imaginary victim.

Are you trying to be ironic or what?

Are you trying to be ironic or what?

I assure you that I am quite serious.  I see absolutely no credible evidence for your god, and it's not possible to harm imaginary beings.

1 minute ago, Astreja said:

I assure you that I am quite serious.  I see absolutely no credible evidence for your god, and it's not possible to harm imaginary beings.

Quite serious about making your own definition for sin.

Quite serious about making your own definition for sin.

I like my definition much better than I like yours.

Listen up, RKI:  You are dealing with a group of people that is not interested in going back to your undead-rabbi-on-a-stick human sacrifice cult.  You're making some rather grandiose claims about your god, but if you can't support those claims with evidence that is up to our standards, we have no reason to take you seriously.

12 hours ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You are saying Math and Logic are magic ...

So much for "i don't purposely sin anymore," wot?  Looks like an open-and-shut case of bearing false witness.  Might want to repent of that, RKI.  :grin:

By what process of logic do you know that the infinite fractal requires a designer?

Please answer the question, RKI.

3 hours ago, Astreja said:

So much for "i don't purposely sin anymore," wot?  Looks like an open-and-shut case of bearing false witness.  Might want to repent of that, RKI.  :grin:

To be fair Astreja, RKI's sin of bearing false witness against me may have been done unintentionally.

If so, then he didn't purposely sin against me.

Even so, he should still put things right between us, just as scripture tells him to.

How about it, RKI?

Care to fess up to unintentionally bearing false witness against me?

• Super Moderator
7 hours ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world

Okay, so sin entered the world through Adam.  You're a bit slow; but at least we're making progress.

So let's review.  Adam and Eve were motivated to eat the fruit by Pride, which is a sin.  Therefore Adam and Eve were motivated by sin before they ate the fruit. 

So, @Reborn_Kingdom_Imagewhen did sin enter the world?

• Super Moderator

@Reborn_Kingdom_Image, I'm curious what makes you think you have the spirit of a supposedly omniscient god upon you when you seem to have so much trouble answering, or even understanding, very simple questioquestions.  You haven't even tried to answer Walt's question.  You respond to my questions with six paragraph word salads instead of direct answers.  But you act like you're supposed to have all this knowledge and revelation directly from god. 

Are you fooling yourself?  You're certainly not fooling us.