Goodbye Jesus

Is scriptural human "spirit", our consciousness and perception of reality?

Reborn_Kingdom_Image

Here is something new for you guys to ignore:

Axis of Evil (Planck Telescope), we are the center of the Universe

“The “Axis of Evil” is a name given to an anomaly in astronomical observations of the cosmic microwave background (CMB). The anomaly appears to give the plane of the Solar System and hence the location of Earth a greater significance than might be expected by chance.

They called it the “Axis of Evil” because it ruins everything they know.

“Data from the Planck Telescope published in 2013 has since found stronger evidence for the anisotropy. “For a long time, part of the community was hoping that this would go away, but it hasn’t,” says Dominik Schwarz of the University of Bielefeld in Germany.”

Christians lap up any old vague bits of nonsense so they can hang onto the idea that their god is real, when they know deep down in their heart that their religion is all bullshit. 

I dont need fractals or vague crap about earth being at the center of the universe to give me faith. I dont want faith. Faith is lame. I want a personal live visitation from God. Then I will know he is real. Otherwise he isnt. Just like bigfoot isnt real. Just like Zeus isnt real. Just like Thor isnt real. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, midniterider said:

Christians lap up any old vague bits of nonsense so they can hang onto the idea that their god is real, when they know deep down in their heart that their religion is all bullshit. 

I dont need fractals or vague crap about earth being at the center of the universe to give me faith. I dont want faith. Faith is lame. I want a personal live visitation from God. Then I will know he is real. Otherwise he isnt. Just like bigfoot isnt real. Just like Zeus isnt real. Just like Thor isnt real. 

i already covered this, dead spirits don't get direct evidence.

5 hours ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Everything out of your mouth is directly from satan. Of course you say i'm wasting my time ...you don't like the Light showing you the truth.

You're not "the Light," RKI.  Don't flatter yourself.  If "the Light" can't do its own heavy lifting it's not that bright.

1 minute ago, Astreja said:

You're not "the Light," RKI.  Don't flatter yourself.  If "the Light" can't do its own heavy lifting it's not that bright.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

1 minute ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

i already covered this, dead spirits don't get direct evidence.

Neither do live spirits.

Because there's no evidence for "spirits", and your god is also presumed fictional until demonstrated to our satisfaction.

For all your claims of having The Truth™, you're just one more arrogant, deluded sod among literally hundreds who have come here hoping to change our minds.  All have failed, and there is a very, very high probability that you too will fail just like all the others.

2 minutes ago, Astreja said:

Neither do live spirits.

Because there's no evidence for "spirits", and your god is also presumed fictional until demonstrated to our satisfaction.

For all your claims of having The Truth™, you're just one more arrogant, deluded sod among literally hundreds who have come here hoping to change our minds.  All have failed, and there is a very, very high probability that you too will fail just like all the others.

spirit is your prescription of reality ...pretty sure you have one.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Oh, we're doing candles now, are we?

"It is better to curse the darkness than to light a candle, because, first of all, how much light is one candle going to shed anyway? And secondly, what is there to see that is so important? Whereas cursing is always satisfying. The next time I find myself in the dark, I will curse heartily.“ - John S. Hall

Just now, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

spirit is your prescription of reality ...pretty sure you have one.

I'm pretty sure that "spirit" is just a fancy word applied to the conscious mind -- which mysteriously vanishes every night during non-REM sleep, and is gone forever when the brain shuts down at the time of physical death.

If your so-called spirit can't keep you self-aware when you're alive but in slow-wave sleep, it hasn't a fucking chance after you're dead.  Your eternity will be indistinguishable from dreamless sleep, and there isn't a prayer in the universe that will save you from that fate.

1 minute ago, Astreja said:

I'm pretty sure that "spirit" is just a fancy word applied to the conscious mind -- which mysteriously vanishes every night during non-REM sleep, and is gone forever when the brain shuts down at the time of physical death.

If your so-called spirit can't keep you self-aware when you're alive but in slow-wave sleep, it hasn't a fucking chance after you're dead.  Your eternity will be indistinguishable from dreamless sleep, and there isn't a prayer in the universe that will save you from that fate.

Boy are you in for a surprise when GOD Raises you to Judgment Day.

• Haha 2

• Super Moderator
53 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Take your pick, satan starting sin and causing it to enter the world ...or GOD causing that sin to count with Law.

No.  Neither of those options actually work.  If satan was running around heaven being a sinful little asshole, and that's what got him kicked out, then obviously god counted sin as sin before he gave the law.  On the other hand, if satan started sin, then that directly contradicts the scripture you quoted earlier which says that sin entered the world through one man, not through some second rate god-wannabe.

The most honest thing for you to do at thus point is just admit you don't know when sin entered the world.  Because you don't know.  You're confused about how it came into the world or by whom.  This all tells me you're not ready to have a conversation about why sin came into the world.

Nevertheless, how did sin get into heaven?

If your quantum information can't be destroyed, could a GOD reassemble you from it for Final Judgment?

Look into what the information paradox is.

3 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

No.  Neither of those options actually work.  If satan was running around heaven being a sinful little asshole, and that's what got him kicked out, then obviously god counted sin as sin before he gave the law.  On the other hand, if satan started sin, then that directly contradicts the scripture you quoted earlier which says that sin entered the world through one man, not through some second rate god-wannabe.

The most honest thing for you to do at thus point is just admit you don't know when sin entered the world.  Because you don't know.  You're confused about how it came into the world or by whom.  This all tells me you're not ready to have a conversation about why sin came into the world.

Nevertheless, how did sin get into heaven?

sin entered the age through one man, Scripture says "world" ...it means age. And uhhh, satan was involved with how that happened.

You think sin can't be in Heaven ...you think GOD can't handle it? You are being literal again.

• Super Moderator
11 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

sin entered the age through one man, Scripture says "world" ...it means age. And uhhh, satan was involved with how that happened.

You think sin can't be in Heaven ...you think GOD can't handle it? You are being literal again.

That doesn't actually work, though.  Because satan would never have been in the world in the first place had god not counted his sin as sin and kicked his ass out of heaven for it.

So how did sin get into heaven?

2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

That doesn't actually work, though.  Because satan would never have been in the world in the first place had god not counted his sin as sin and kicked his ass out of heaven for it.

So how did sin get into heaven?

The fallen angels eat from the same tree you do. We already know from Job that satan still had access to Heaven for awhile.

1 hour ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

He is refusing to watch the video that has the answer so i'm posting the transcript. Please go back to the beginning of this thread and read the first four posts.

RKI is bearing false witness against me... again.

I have watched the video.

But watching the video or not watching it doesn't take away my right to ask him anything I want.

He is trying to control and railroad me, dictating the terms under which I am allowed to ask him questions.

He doesn't have that right in this forum, even if he believes he does.

I can ask him anything I want.

And will continue to do so.

2 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

RKI is bearing false witness against me... again.

I have watched the video.

But watching the video or not watching it doesn't take away my right to ask him anything I want.

He is trying to control and railroad me, dictating the terms under which I am allowed to ask him questions.

He doesn't have that right in this forum, even if he believes he does.

I can ask him anything I want.

And will continue to do so.

it's always about pride with you ...so blind to what that entails.

53 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Here is something new for you guys to ignore:

Axis of Evil (Planck Telescope), we are the center of the Universe

“The “Axis of Evil” is a name given to an anomaly in astronomical observations of the cosmic microwave background (CMB). The anomaly appears to give the plane of the Solar System and hence the location of Earth a greater significance than might be expected by chance.

They called it the “Axis of Evil” because it ruins everything they know.

“Data from the Planck Telescope published in 2013 has since found stronger evidence for the anisotropy. “For a long time, part of the community was hoping that this would go away, but it hasn’t,” says Dominik Schwarz of the University of Bielefeld in Germany.”

Even if we are at the centre of the universe, that fact would not identify the god of the bible as the creator.

Muslims, Sikhs and others can and do make exactly the same claim.

It's a level playing and RKI has yet to produce any evidence to specifically identify his god as the creator.

13 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

it's always about pride with you ...so blind to what that entails.

You began your stay with accusations and name calling and seven pages on, you are continuing.

What kind of spiritual fruit is that?

1 minute ago, walterpthefirst said:

Even if we are at the centre of the universe, that fact would not identify the god of the bible as the creator.

Muslims, Sikhs and others can and do make exactly the same claim.

It's a level playing and RKI has yet to produce any evidence to specifically identify his god as the creator.

You somehow miss the fact that you are forced to choose a GOD.

2 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

2 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

And yet, nothing you've written is of any help to us in making that choice.

Everything you've claimed about physics and the quantum world can also be claimed by other religions with other gods.

Where in quantum science is the name Jesus written on photons or electrons?

Nowhere.

You only believe by faith and faith requires no evidence.

So, there's no scientific evidence you can show us for your god.

Logic.

3 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

And yet, nothing you've written is of any help to us in making that choice.

Everything you've claimed about physics and the quantum world can also be claimed by other religions with other gods.

Where in quantum science is the name Jesus written on photons or electrons?

Nowhere.

You only believe by faith and faith requires no evidence.

So, there's no scientific evidence you can show us for your god.

Logic.

This place is a test for GOD to find His Children ...you either want to pass or you don't.

This place is a test for GOD to find His Children ...you either want to pass or you don't.

I see.

So the test is a rigged one.

We get no evidence to go on and we have just submit or burn.

That sounds fair.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
26 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

The fallen angels eat from the same tree you do. We already know from Job that satan still had access to Heaven for awhile.

Yes.  We also know that the book of Job is the oldest book in the bible, which means it came before the Law and the Garden.

So, how did sin get into heaven?

7 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Anyway, don't you have it backwards here?

Since god is all knowing, he knew who his children were before he created the universe.

Which means that the test must be for his children to find him.

That's logic, again.