Goodbye Jesus

1 John 3 : 9 & 10. Truly Reborn Christians Cannot Continue To Sin

walterpthefirst

On 2/16/2022 at 3:30 AM, Weezer said:

This goes along with Walter asking about length of time between bipolar phases.   If he is bipolar, he may not even remember being here after coming down off his high.  And it's hard to tell how long that will be, or how far along he is at this time.  Bipolars cycle slowly, sometimes taking months between cycles, contrary to what many think.  And if they admit they have a problem and will stay on their medication, they can function very well.  Several well known and successful people have that diagnosis.  With their energy they have endurance and can be very creative.  But the energy feels so good, they often will decide they no longer want the medication.  Some having to crash a few times before realizing they need to stay on the meds.  They can literally exhaust themselves to the point of collapse.  Also, they may go into a period of fairly severe depression after being manic.  If you are interested in this kind of stuff, go to Wikipedia and look up Bipolar disorder.  Also look up Delusional disorder.   And others that might come here are are Borderline personality disorder, and Narcissistic personality disorder (which Trump is)(with delusional traits).  Borderline p.d. are the ones that can get very nasty.  They tend to bait you into situations, then stab you in the back.  Thank goodness not many of them exist.     

HA!  It looks like I answered most of your questions after I got started.  I was almost asleep when I started, but now am wide awake.  Let me know if you have more questions.  It's good exercise for my brain.  

I might add that the mental health profession is still developing and Iv'e been gone from it 17 years.  There may have been some changes in thinking, and hopefully in some of the terminology they use.  To me, Bipolar, and Borderline personaliy are not good descriptions of the "disorders".  And mental "illness" to me is a misnomer.  It got called an illness because medical doctors are in charge, and can get paid for treating "illnesses".   

Many thanks for your input here, Weezer.

If RKI is bipolar and doesn't have any recollection of being here, then if he returns he'll discover that he's already registered and made a lot of posts.

If I were to discover that, it would scare the living s**t out of me!  

So, I can't help but feel deeply saddened and concerned for the poor guy. 😧

Walter.

Goodbye Jesus
4 hours ago, walterpthefirst said:

Many thanks for your input here, Weezer.

If RKI is bipolar and doesn't have any recollection of being here, then if he returns he'll discover that he's already registered and made a lot of posts.

If I were to discover that, it would scare the living s**t out of me!  

So, I can't help but feel deeply saddened and concerned for the poor guy. 😧

Walter.

No need to feel too bad about it.  Only if he was really out of it would he not remember.  And if he forgot, and was a decent guy, he would understand.  And although I think he was a fairly decent guy, some can be jerks when in their normal state.  😁

On 2/14/2022 at 7:51 PM, MrWhiskers654 said:

I would love to have a discussion with you concerning your change of heart from your Christian faith. From this specific post, can you talk with me about when you had a realization that the Christian faith or perhaps God in general were non-existent? I would love to continue a discussion. 

I guess Whiskers "love" (mentioned twice) for having a discussion wasn't as strong as he thought.  He hasn't been back since posting that.  And never read or answered the PM I sent him.