Goodbye Jesus

Why do catholic priests rape little boys?

Sexton Blake

If they're pedo's then they're pedo's.  Gay or not.  Letting them marry would only be for appearances at that point.  They would have a spouse and still go after kids since, as has been established, they're pedo's.

Unless, maybe, we're talking about a sort of "prison rules" situation where this is also about power which means they'll just seek out the weakest person they can find and force them to submit.  This also means marriage isn't going to solve the problem.  It might help in the sense they can have a "punching bag" at home to take most of the punishment they'd impose on others but that just makes for fewer victims and one terrible situation at home.  Is this a worthwhile tradeoff?  It's sounds good but it's kind of like asking for a virgin sacrifice to save the village from the monster.

None of what I'm saying is argument against marriage for priests, however.  It was imposed to steal their property.  So I'm all for letting them marry.  I doubt it will solve any of these problems except, perhaps, allowing the priests to move apart and "break up" the tight knit club they're forced to have now.

mwc

Goodbye Jesus
6 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

I agree that they're wired that way and have little chance to change it. We either have to execute them or slap them in prison for life, basically. Because they're a danger to society like serial murders. It's not different. The serial murderers are wired that way too. And society has to determine what to do about it. Looking at it from this angle, I don't see how serial pedophiles or murderers have a chance at any meaningful quality of life. Unless people allow them to go around hurting others, which, is the only quality life they seem to desire. And that's off the table. 

If they are sent to prision they usually get a HUGE dose of their own medicine.  Sometimes killed.  And some committ suicide to avoid prision.  And some have got away with it for years because they were respected members of the community.  Mayors of large cities, elders, deacons, on the board of directors for children's services agencies, ect.  It was discovered after his death that one guy I knew and respected had molested his daughter.  No evidence was found that he had molested others.  It does need to be addressed.  I don't know the statistics, but a large number of people with mental/emotional problems were molested as children. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Weezer said:

If they are sent to prision they usually get a HUGE dose of their own medicine.  Sometimes killed.  And some committ suicide to avoid prision. 

My Crim Law professor was a federal public defender.  Used to tell his child sexual assault clients to say the offense was a financial crime for this very reason.  It was part of a more humorous story where my professor was meeting a different client at the prison and was relayed that a new guy was in for a long sentence for a financial crime, that the feds don't play around about money.

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2022 at 4:46 PM, TABA said:

Or for the priests and nuns to fuck, as Dark Bishop splendidly stated it.   

I had to laugh at your comment. But this was the only part I'm laughing at. Just so you know lol. 🤣 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 9:34 AM, Joshpantera said:

I agree that they're wired that way and have little chance to change it. We either have to execute them or slap them in prison for life, basically. Because they're a danger to society like serial murders. It's not different. The serial murderers are wired that way too. And society has to determine what to do about it. Looking at it from this angle, I don't see how serial pedophiles or murderers have a chance at any meaningful quality of life. Unless people allow them to go around hurting others, which, is the only quality life they seem to desire. And that's off the table. 

Execution would cost the taxpayers less. ....... just saying. 😀  but I'm from the south..... we have a different attitude about capital punishment. I think we had a lot less problem with this kind of thing when they were publicly hanging people for it. But yeah...... America had to turn into a bunch of bleeding hearts about it. But what ev. 

Do you think spending the rest of their life without a penis and balls would slow them down?

• Super Moderator
6 hours ago, Weezer said:

Do you think spending the rest of their life without a penis and balls would slow them down?

I'm pretty sure the Catholic church would have strong feelings about trans-sexualized type people being priests, though.  Like, hey, raping kids is one thing; but re-gendering...

Though, there is a scripture about cutting off your hand if it causes you to sin.

I dunno...

An argument could be made from Matthew 22 : 30 that since human sexuality won't exist in heaven, why not make an early start, here on Earth?

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

😉

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, walterpthefirst said:

I dunno...

An argument could be made from Matthew 22 : 30 that since human sexuality won't exist in heaven, why not make an early start, here on Earth?

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

😉

As an aside, can you imagine being married to the love of your life for 50 years, as an object lesson for the relationship christ wants with the church, only to spend eternity living in a mansion down the street from her and having no more attachment or emotion for her than you have for the cashier at Tesco or Wal-Mart?  What a cruel joke god plays, ordained marital intimacy only to strip it away so everyone can pay attention to him.

11 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

As an aside, can you imagine being married to the love of your life for 50 years, as an object lesson for the relationship christ wants with the church, only to spend eternity living in a mansion down the street from her and having no more attachment or emotion for her than you have for the cashier at Tesco or Wal-Mart?  What a cruel joke god plays, ordained marital intimacy only to strip it away so everyone can pay attention to him.

Now that you put it that way, maybe heaven is just a fantasy!

9 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Though, there is a scripture about cutting off your hand if it causes you to sin.

HEY, there IS a biblical answer to the problem!

45 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Ah yes, but marital intimacy was never a gift, it was part of god's curse on all of us for Adam and Eve's disobedience.

Genesis 3 : 16

To the woman he said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
    with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
    and he will rule over you.”

And god detests female sexuality, preferring the company of men who are celibate.

Revelation 14 : 1 - 5.

1Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 

2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 

3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 

4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 

5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

🙄

Gods mother must have been a cruel witch!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 12:16 PM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I hope there's a Walmart in heaven. 

On 2/16/2022 at 1:37 PM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I suppose I'm not making the connection between closeted homosexual tendencies and pedophilia, though.  Okay, you're a priest who secretly likes men.  Aren't their other priests out there just like you who might agree to a consensual relationship with you?  Somehow I don't see being gay as the problem.  Maybe I'm just dumb.

Like older men being attracted to young women, from my readings many older gay men are more attracted to young men (boys) above the age of puberty, not children per se. Pedophilia of prepubescent children of either or both sexes appears to be a different malady.

Whether prosecuted or not, in the US more than 1/3rd of legal child abuse cases are done by other children, whether older or not, roughly 1/4th conducted by children of the same sex, and an estimated 7% of sexual child abuse by adults is done by women.

Interesting link:s

https://themamabeareffect.org/think-all-child-molesters-are-pedophiles-think-again/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2022 at 10:38 AM, pantheory said:

Like older men being attracted to young women, from my readings many older gay men are more attracted to young men (boys) above the age of puberty, not children per se. Pedophilia of prepubescent children of either or both sexes appears to be a different malady.

Whether prosecuted or not, in the US more than 1/3rd of legal child abuse cases are done by other children, whether older or not, roughly 1/4th conducted by children of the same sex, and an estimated 7% of sexual child abuse by adults is done by women.

Interesting link:s

https://themamabeareffect.org/think-all-child-molesters-are-pedophiles-think-again/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse

Thanks for posting that.  It verified some of my observations.