Goodbye Jesus

Two cyclists dead: "God is Great!!!"

Joshpantera

Dear jesus, thank you again for your close care and consideration for all involved. Spectacular job you're doing from up on high. Thank you for standing by while this women shit her own pants and then proceeded to vehicular execute these two innocent men with her car. Great to see that you're watching out for people and intervening all the time on behalf of saving lives......

Driver 'killed cycling brothers while suffering uncontrollable diarrhoea' (msn.com)

@Aibao

• Super Moderator

(Please, florduh, don't say the obvious...)

Holy shit!!

(Sorry, best I could do on short notice)

• Haha 1

In other news, Man reaches top of peak, tweets triumph, dies on the way down:

Climber dies day after celebrating making it to top of Himalayan peak (msn.com)

Blessed be thy name, jesus! 

How wonderful it is to see the fruits of your mystery when it comes to intervening selectively to save some random Cuck on facebook from a near fender bender, and then stand back and allow this grandfather to die on his way down the mountain, wrecking his family with sorrow for years to decades to come?

"Hollow" be thy name!!!

• Super Moderator

If there is a god, this much is certain: he neither loves the one nor despises the other; but looks upon both with benign indifference. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This past "Good Friday" took a bad turn for a Nigerian Christian playing St. Peter in at a passion play. Fell to the floor bleeding, neither Jesus up in heaven nor the people standing around thought much of it, the 25 year old was pronounced dead at hospital: Student Dies Reenacting Christ’s Crucifixion (msn.com)

Thanks again, king of kings!!!

For every fender bender you're credited with miraculously averting, countless others face death with no such intervention. May I ask why? Is there a method to the selection and lack thereof??? 

Or do you simply not exist and shit happens in random ways????

• 1 month later...

Holy, holy, holy!!!

Grieving husband of teacher killed in Texas school shooting has died, family says (msn.com)

Dear Jesus, thank you for standing idle up on high, looking down, while some psychopath gunned down a school teacher and a whole slew of young Texas children at school. Your mystery is absolute! Allowing the women's husband join her in death via grieving to the point of heart attack, was a generous act of mercy on your part oh lord!!! 

Holy, holy, holy...

• 1 month later...

Why are you blaming God and Jesus? 

It sure helps to know the real causes of things and why before casting blame.

• Haha 1

At 0:1:10 he says there’s a “giant war going on” and “God isn’t in control of everything that happens”.

Question for you, Johnny: at what point in history did this state of war arise, with god not in full control?  

2 hours ago, TABA said:

At 0:1:10 he says there’s a “giant war going on” and “God isn’t in control of everything that happens”.

Question for you, Johnny: at what point in history did this state of war arise, with god not in full control?  

Lucifer decided to turn against God and a third of the angels joined in. Adam and Eve disobeyed God too. When God created other beings with free will, there is no "full control" and can't be. 

11 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Lucifer decided to turn against God and a third of the angels joined in. Adam and Eve disobeyed God too. When God created other beings with free will, there is no "full control" and can't be. 

At what point in time did Lucifer turn against God?  Was this before the Creation, or at some later time?  Was it  after the Fall of Adam and Eve?  

6 minutes ago, TABA said:

At what point in time did Lucifer turn against God?  Was this before the Creation, or at some later time?  Was it  after the Fall of Adam and Eve?  

The bible does not say for sure, but it was sometime after Lucifer was created and before the temptation of Adam and Eve.

Is Lucifer the same as Satan?

13 minutes ago, TABA said:

Yes, in what was and then what was turned to in titles.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, TABA said:

4 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Yes, in what was and then what was turned to in titles.

I have no idea what you just said.  Could you rephrase that maybe? The part after “Yes”.

2 minutes ago, TABA said:

I have no idea what you just said.  Could you rephrase that maybe? The part after “Yes”.

Lucifer, basically given that title as the angel of light. Satan, basically given that title after turning against God. It means the adversary. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, TABA said:

8 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Lucifer, basically given that title as the angel of light. Satan, basically given that title after turning against God. It means the adversary. 

OK, thanks.  So he was Lucifer until he went bad, then became known as Satan. 

Has the nature of Satan, or his ability to cause trouble, changed since the time of Adam and Eve?

1 minute ago, TABA said:

Has the nature of Satan, or his ability to cause trouble, changed since the time of Adam and Eve?

Not the nature, he was successful in the deceitful ability with Adam and Eve's fall giving into the temptation. There was no sin with Adam and Eve until they sinned. That is why in Genesis 3:15 we needed a savior from sin, the savior Jesus Christ. 

32 minutes ago, TABA said:

13 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Not the nature, he was successful in the deceitful ability with Adam and Eve's fall giving into the temptation. There was no sin with Adam and Eve until they sinned. That is why in Genesis 3:15 we needed a savior from sin, the savior Jesus Christ. 

Could God have destroyed Satan, after he rebelled and before he made his move on Adam & Eve that led to the Fall and all the suffering that has ensued since then?

18 hours ago, TABA said:

Could God have destroyed Satan, after he rebelled and before he made his move on Adam & Eve that led to the Fall and all the suffering that has ensued since then?

Just bumping this question for @Johnny’s attention.  I know you’ve been busy in other topics, Johnny, but I’d like to hear your response to this…

I locked this topic earlier this afternoon, around the time Johnny was trying to post a response.  In fairness to him and the time he spent on the reply, I am posting it here below...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESPONSE from JOHNNY

God gave that power to Lucifer to do good but Lucifer got prideful of himself even though God created him. So can a righteous God now say I not only want that power back, I will destroy you for misusing it? Is that a fair thing by God that has given us freedom of will? I don't see that way. Even still, things were looking pretty good that in God's creation, around the end of it He gave Adam and Eve. All they had to do is follow some simple rule so they can have literal paradise on earth and go on forever. Taking the bible as a whole, the trees mentioned and how Eve was tempted is rather symbolic. 

Adam and Eve blew it, they gave into the devil's deception. God's plan of no evil, no human death, no human suffering, was gone. This again was all done by freedom of will, not God's intention. In Genesis 3:14 and 15 God now sets His plan to redeem the damage that was done. He's going to have a bloodline through the old testament of a redeemer, Jesus Christ. This too was all done by freedom of will. At any point if the bloodline leading to Jesus was broken, all bets are off. If at any point Jesus gave into the devil, all bets are off. It was made available to Jesus to be taken up with God and not have to suffer to pay the price for our redemption but Jesus knew what was at stake and proceeded with it all even through the heavy burden because he knew he would be raised from the dead and defeat the devil. The devil that tempted Jesus showing all and saying he'll give it to Jesus if he worshiped the devil and not God. Obviously, Jesus didn't go along with that. If he did, there was NO more hope for us. Meantime, back at the farm, the OT does have people that do follow God. They often blew it and the devil took advantage of it. Promises were made to them that have never been fulfilled. 

Yes, and this is my extremely short version trying to answer your question. What can I say? What was your question again? Ha.

The devil knew such promises had not been fulfilled. The devil knew Jesus didn't take the bait. Now here's where things get dicey. Something churches really miss. Something strict Jews miss. And the biggest of them all, nobody knew at the time. Jesus Christ made it available for ALL to be redeemed. For ALL to accept God's free gift of salvation. Jesus fulfilled the OT law. To secure an everlasting life that is promised to us. The devil WILL be defeated. The bible speaks of the various administrations, we are in the administration of grace that is made to ALL. Now, as always, it is done by free will. People can reject it. Those that do will follow Satan and his angels, be thrown into the lake of fire because they went with the god of this world by their freedom of choice, not the true God. Not to make this longer than what it is, it is not hell in the sense it's commonly taught because it is NOT eternal. It will be an end though, a FINAL The End for all the devil spirits and those that refused to take the gift of salvation...

Romans 10:9–10  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

We now have available to us in this secret administration of grace, SALVATION. At any time this can end. For one, no one knows the time where God says it's over, and no one really knows when their life will end. If it is not accepted, then the chance is gone. They will face judgment with God.

On a side note, no matter what, even when accepting salvation, we still deal with the evil and unfairness of this time, but compare this time on earth however long it may be, to eternal life with no more death, sickness, and sorrow. It has been defeated but not yet come.

I Cor. 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Again, I can't put everything in this or it will be a book and I'm rather sure I'm boring people as it is but it's not a short answer I can give for it. 

Let me supply some videos at least to help you understand and yet it still comes up short without a decent amount of further reading. Some things are not just "yes" and "no"

Destiny of the unsaved...

The secret that was not made known...

Getting a better perception of God's love and us having free will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii3xYgiE_pI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END of RESPONSE from JOHNNY

This topic is locked, at least for now.  We are working on setting up a more organized dialog between our guest Johnny and one of our Ex-Christian members (to be determined).  More to come...

On 6/29/2022 at 12:37 PM, Johnny said:

Why are you blaming God and Jesus? 

Are they all-present, all-powerful, all-loving, and all-knowing????

There is not going to be a more formal one-on-one debate between @Johnnyand an Ex-Christian, at least for now.  This topic is now being unlocked.

On 7/3/2022 at 7:58 AM, Joshpantera said:

Are they all-present, all-powerful, all-loving, and all-knowing????

That was rather well-covered already. I can't help if you missed it.