Goodbye Jesus

Two cyclists dead: "God is Great!!!"

Joshpantera

Johnny,

You, a Christian, came to this ex-Christian community, where you have had the freedom to post, to make your case, and to respond.  You have however been stuck in endless repetition of your one point, as if you have discovered a proof of god’s existence that went unnoticed by the world until now. We don’t agree that in the absence - so far - of scientific explanations , IT MUST BE GOD.  You have devolved into anger and name calling, and shouting in ever-growing fonts!

You are not doing yourself any good with this increasingly boorish behavior.  You’re embarrassing yourself.  Either lose the attitude, or show yourself to the exit, alright?

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Johnny said:

I'm shocked, you got something right. Do tell your fellow unbeliever they got it wrong in what I gave...

Of course, since you don't even admit your side was proven wrong by the evidence I gave, how silly it would be to ask you for honesty. 

Well, I mean ignoring CLEAR evidence that shows you're wrong and then giving the lame excuse that we don't know yet, that takes a LOT of work. Deliberate foolishness is and effort. So stop blaming me. I accept the CLEAR evidence and to put forth the effort of lame excuses to ignore it. So.....enjoy the burn....you all worked hard for it. 

You're rather desperate to try to look smart but that only works with your other unbelievers.

2 Timothy 2:15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

That means there are those that don't study hard and screw things up. You're all VERY good at doing that, screwing things up.

No, that's not my "wish" but you can keep lying. This may come to a shock to you but I'm the one giving evidence and your side is ignoring it by NO evidence to prove it wrong. I'm the one giving truth. So if my wish was to have you burn, I'd be lying like you do to see to it that you do burn. Wow, I actually had to explain that to you. Of course, since you don't want to own up to what YOU'RE doing, just go for the lying part. 

From the group who is the epitome of nonsensical...this all came about on its own. I only touched on a few of the MANY topics that shows CLEARY that is nonsensical. And.................it's ignored. 

How about all caps too?

11 hours ago, pantheory said:

Heaven is a Santa Clause story, and Hell is a story to scare-straight bad boys and girls. All pure fantasies like Genesis,

Says the nonsensical person who can't get past the first verse of the bible about God creating. Who would be foolish enough to thing creation can happen on its own? Oh, you're group. Then on top of that, got around the 1st and 2nd laws I presented? The lame excuses I got was that it was eternally there and the 2nd law was not in effect then.

Robert Jastrow, founder and former director of the Goddard Institute for Space Studies at NASA, wrote:

"The Universe, and everything that has happened in it since the beginning of time, are a grand effect without a known cause. An effect without a known cause? That is not the world of science; it is a world of witchcraft, of wild events and the whims of demons, a medieval world that science has tried to banish. As scientists, what are we to make of this picture? I do not know. I would only like to present the evidence for the statement that the Universe, and man himself, originated in a moment when time began" (1977, p. 21).

Well-said. You have NO science so you need to resort to witchcraft. Now that's funny!

You fill in with more blah-blah because you can't give evidence against the evidence I gave. The good ol' atheistic two-stop, ignore evidence that shows you're wrong, so we don't know yet, then pretend to know the bible when you're proven wrong on that too, then just keep moving the goal posts. 

AGAIN...give evidence that creation and life came about on its own. Do it by addressing the evidence I gave that crushes you. Your....we don't know....is just showing you are wimps with your tails between your legs. So stop with your pretending to be such lovers of truth. It's not that none of us make mistakes, but damn, deliberate foolishness by running away from evidence, there's no excuse for that. 

Matter of fact, God shows just that....

Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

So remember.....you will be without excuse. No more...we don't know.

58 minutes ago, Johnny said:

You're LIARS and in The End you will pay the price for it so you can fool yourself and and others all you want. 

57 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Only to you liars is it true.

53 minutes ago, Johnny said:

wouldn't expect you liars to put what I really said, because you have no integrity.

It sure looks like you are trying to provoke a ban.  Rest assured that even if you do get banned for abusing our hospitality, your posts will remain here for readers to draw their own conclusions.  We are not afraid of your one argument and I for one am confident that your posts will live on to bring disrepute on you for a long time to come.  You may still have time to salvage your reputation.  But not a lot of time.  

Robert Jastrow: "That is not the world of science; it is a world of witchcraft, of wild events and the whims of demons, a medieval world that science has tried to banish."

Demons, like Satan? From the bible? 

From Johnny's profile:

I'm a believer in God and the bible. A friendly and honest debate is a good thing . . . .

unless people fail to believe the so-called "evidence" I present, none of which is actually mentioned in the bible, (a book I wholeheartedly believe in -even though god didn't write it, jesus didn't write it and I have submitted no evidence as to why the bible should be considered anything other than another piece of ordinary literature). Then I get angry, hurl insults, call people liars and fools, etc. without any explanation of why I'm actually here. I like to think I'm here to save souls, but I'm really here to call names, shout at people and basically continue to uphold the terrible reputation that Christianity has thanks to many Christians like myself.

Friendly and honest??🤣

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Says the nonsensical person who can't get past the first verse of the bible about God creating. Who would be foolish enough to thing creation can happen on its own? Oh, you're group. Then on top of that, got around the 1st and 2nd laws I presented? The lame excuses I got was that it was eternally there and the 2nd law was not in effect then.

Robert Jastrow, founder and former director of the Goddard Institute for Space Studies at NASA, wrote:

"The Universe, and everything that has happened in it since the beginning of time, are a grand effect without a known cause. An effect without a known cause? That is not the world of science; it is a world of witchcraft, of wild events and the whims of demons, a medieval world that science has tried to banish. As scientists, what are we to make of this picture? I do not know. I would only like to present the evidence for the statement that the Universe, and man himself, originated in a moment when time began" (1977, p. 21).

Well-said. You have NO science so you need to resort to witchcraft. Now that's funny!

You fill in with more blah-blah because you can't give evidence against the evidence I gave. The good ol' atheistic two-stop, ignore evidence that shows you're wrong, so we don't know yet, then pretend to know the bible when you're proven wrong on that too, then just keep moving the goal posts. 

AGAIN...give evidence that creation and life came about on its own. Do it by addressing the evidence I gave that crushes you. Your....we don't know....is just showing you are wimps with your tails between your legs. So stop with your pretending to be such lovers of truth. It's not that none of us make mistakes, but damn, deliberate foolishness by running away from evidence, there's no excuse for that. 

Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Johnny, believing the Book of Genesis is obviously ridiculous if you have even a child's level of knowledge concerning science. But to believe that God creating humans or the other animals according to the book of Genesis has absolutely been proven wrong countless millions of times according to indisputable evidence via Evolution theory. And abiogenesis is a hundred percent correct, whether you can realize it or not.  But present theories of abiogensis are simply speculation, but some such hypotheses is correct whether it is known or not.  But to think that God did it is proof that the believer is uneducated in science, but not necessarily ignorant.

I will say this.  In my experience Johnny is one of a kind.  In 81 years I have never seen one just like him.  

2 hours ago, Johnny said:

And you STILL don't think much. You sure blow the theme of with age comes wisdom. You still think this all came about naturally but darn, you're just proven wrong so easily by me. 

*knit knit knit*  I'm not even going to bother to tell you why I'm laughing right now, Johnny.  But thank you for your service in making Christianity look unappealing to the lurkers.  *knit knit knit knit*

• Like 1

Ok Johnny, let's say that you're right about Genesis 1:1 and thermodynamics.

If we accept those two things then we accept that there was a creation and that thermodynamics agrees with scripture.

But how does science then tell us the identity of the creator?

Relying on scripture to do that doesn't meet your standard of observability, reproducibility and falsifiability.

So, what Romans 1 : 20 says is of no help here, neither to you nor to us.

The creator could be Allah, the god of the Muslims.

In which case you and all of us will burn in his hell for not believing in him.

So, is there any observable, reproducible and falsifiable way of knowing the identity of the creator?

13 hours ago, Johnny said:

Hi Johnny,  We were just talking to another older Christian Johnny.

Most here have read the entire bible, But the Good of Genesis is a prime example of how extremely stupid and totally unbelievable the Bible really is as a whole. Knowing what I know now about science, when I was maybe 11 years old it would have been impossible for me to believe any book like the Bible that is very obviously a fairly tale. The Bible can very easily be proven false by a mountain of evidence called science. The most obvious stupidity  of the Bible are the books of Genesis, Noah's Ark, and Revelation of the New Testament IMHO.

Maybe 100 years from now the religions of the world will be thought of then like we now think of Greek Mythology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Genesis

• Like 1

I vote that the mods ban Poster Johnny.  He has provided enough material for lurkers, present and future, to see yet another example of a disturbed and empty professed Christian.

7 minutes ago, sdelsolray said:

I vote that the mods ban Poster Johnny.  He has provided enough material for lurkers, present and future, to see yet another example of a disturbed and empty professed Christian.

I don't think his participation on the forum is serving either side of the debate well.  All he's given us is the usual unsupported assertions, plus lots of insults and copypasta, and the way he's carrying on probably isn't good for his mental health.  (Disclaimer:  I am not a mental health professional and defer to their experience in this regard.) 

• Like 1

He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct...

22 hours ago, TABA said:

Johnny,

You, a Christian, came to this ex-Christian community, where you have had the freedom to post, to make your case, and to respond.  You have however been stuck in endless repetition of your one point, as if you have discovered a proof of god’s existence that went unnoticed by the world until now. We don’t agree that in the absence - so far - of scientific explanations , IT MUST BE GOD.  You have devolved into anger and name calling, and shouting in ever-growing fonts!

You are not doing yourself any good with this increasingly boorish behavior.  You’re embarrassing yourself.  Either lose the attitude, or show yourself to the exit, alright?

"You have however been stuck in endless repetition of your one point, as if you have discovered a proof of god’s existence that went unnoticed by the world until now."

No, it's noticed but not to liars like you. I shot down with evidence the things that were brought up on your naturalistic ways we got creation and life. There are a whole lot more points but even with just those two, you resort to the good ol' atheistic 'we don't know yet' because all your other lies didn't work. Wow, as if I never heard that lame excuse before. 

Hey, since you can't get around anything, I might as well have more fun with you all showing the fear you have of thought. I feel like a cat playing with a mouse. It's just fun seeing you all have nothing. 

Ready? 

Here's a fun topic for you evo-nuts. We have human sexual reproduction (HSR). We know a whole lot about it. Many of us experimented with it. Since you believe in goo-to-you evolution, give a logical explanation with proof of how HSR came about. Here's an example: We had this asexual something that got here by a natural creation that's impossible, the universe formed by some other impossible feat, it gave life by some other impossible feat and somehow gave another impossible feat of an asexual something that eventually mutated a bump, another asexual something eventually mutating a hole, this went on and on of umpteen years, and by mere chance somehow mated from the sexual organs that somehow formed by mere chance not even knowing they were needed so that.........it eventually led to HSR. Sure it's going to be a LONG story and I can't imagine how it could be possible but since you evo-nuts believe it, you better have a good explanation. I don't want theories that answer nothing, I want a logical story with proof to back it up. Since you claim it all came about naturally, then give your natural explanation.

If any of you have children, I sure feel sorry for your children knowing they have at least one parent that has no issue telling them lies and lying to others like me. You're all rather disgusting and you have the gall to mock God who created all this. Rather ironic.

So come on, you jokes, supply more laughs how HSR evolved. 

As I said before, you all sure put in a lot of effort to be clueless as you ignore evidence put right in front of you so what you all get in your judgment with God will sure be deserved. 

23 hours ago, TABA said:

You’re embarrassing yourself.  Either lose the attitude, or show yourself to the exit, alright?

You poor little brats. You want me to go because you're tired of me showing what liars you are. I give evidence and you give lies. You have NO evidence for your side and the crap you tried to slip by, I destroyed. That angers you all. Then you call this the lions den. As if you're some lions to contend with. Wow, you sure grasp for some ego you don't deserve. Maybe call it the mice den since you're all so afraid of reality. 

"We don’t agree that in the absence - so far - of scientific explanations , IT MUST BE GOD."

Then it's your 'We just don't yet, god.' That somehow 'answers' it. It all happened naturally and defied all the science we know but you just don't know yet how. Then you have the nerve to say....

23 hours ago, TABA said:

You are not doing yourself any good with this increasingly boorish behavior.

What is doing me any good? I put out clear evidence, you all can't get around it by putting out science fiction, I showed that and now it's 'we don't know yet.' When I give correct titles for people like you who do that, you reject that and want praise of some sort. You want nice titles you don't deserve. You don't like the God of the bible calling you fools. Any of you can change and accept that this all could not have happened by natural means and then showed me what god you came up with that did it all supernaturally, but no, you won't even allow the first step of accepting the truth that it couldn't have happened naturally. You have this comfy group of fools who MUST resort to making up science fiction and then you think science is on your side since so many go with science fiction. There is NO reasoning with unreasonable people like you so I'm just having fun showing that. Still, it's sad any of your children don't see what you really are....liars. 

Johnny, before you go, look up the definition of "reaction formation" on wikipedia.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Johnny said:

"You have however been stuck in endless repetition of your one point, as if you have discovered a proof of god’s existence that went unnoticed by the world until now."

No, it's noticed but not to liars like you. I shot down with evidence the things that were brought up on your naturalistic ways we got creation and life. There are a whole lot more points but even with just those two, you resort to the good ol' atheistic 'we don't know yet' because all your other lies didn't work. Wow, as if I never heard that lame excuse before. 

Hey, since you can't get around anything, I might as well have more fun with you all showing the fear you have of thought. I feel like a cat playing with a mouse. It's just fun seeing you all have nothing. 

Ready? 

Here's a fun topic for you evo-nuts. We have human sexual reproduction (HSR). We know a whole lot about it. Many of us experimented with it. Since you believe in goo-to-you evolution, give a logical explanation with proof of how HSR came about. Here's an example: We had this asexual something that got here by a natural creation that's impossible, the universe formed by some other impossible feat, it gave life by some other impossible feat and somehow gave another impossible feat of an asexual something that eventually mutated a bump, another asexual something eventually mutating a hole, this went on and on of umpteen years, and by mere chance somehow mated from the sexual organs that somehow formed by mere chance not even knowing they were needed so that.........it eventually led to HSR. Sure it's going to be a LONG story and I can't imagine how it could be possible but since you evo-nuts believe it, you better have a good explanation. I don't want theories that answer nothing, I want a logical story with proof to back it up. Since you claim it all came about naturally, then give your natural explanation.

If any of you have children, I sure feel sorry for your children knowing they have at least one parent that has no issue telling them lies and lying to others like me. You're all rather disgusting and you have the gall to mock God who created all this. Rather ironic.

So come on, you jokes, supply more laughs how HSR evolved. 

As I said before, you all sure put in a lot of effort to be clueless as you ignore evidence put right in front of you so what you all get in your judgment with God will sure be deserved. 

You poor little brats. You want me to go because you're tired of me showing what liars you are. I give evidence and you give lies. You have NO evidence for your side and the crap you tried to slip by, I destroyed. That angers you all. Then you call this the lions den. As if you're some lions to contend with. Wow, you sure grasp for some ego you don't deserve. Maybe call it the mice den since you're all so afraid of reality. 

"We don’t agree that in the absence - so far - of scientific explanations , IT MUST BE GOD."

Then it's your 'We just don't yet, god.' That somehow 'answers' it. It all happened naturally and defied all the science we know but you just don't know yet how. Then you have the nerve to say....

What is doing me any good? I put out clear evidence, you all can't get around it by putting out science fiction, I showed that and now it's 'we don't know yet.' When I give correct titles for people like you who do that, you reject that and want praise of some sort. You want nice titles you don't deserve. You don't like the God of the bible calling you fools. Any of you can change and accept that this all could not have happened by natural means and then showed me what god you came up with that did it all supernaturally, but no, you won't even allow the first step of accepting the truth that it couldn't have happened naturally. You have this comfy group of fools who MUST resort to making up science fiction and then you think science is on your side since so many go with science fiction. There is NO reasoning with unreasonable people like you so I'm just having fun showing that. Still, it's sad any of your children don't see what you really are....liars. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOITkxy18dY

2 hours ago, Weezer said:

Johnny, before you go, look up the definition of "reaction formation" on wikipedia.  

Fascinating.  It just occurred to me what Johnny is reacting *to*, and it's pretty awesome when you think about it.

(picks up knitting needles and starts another row)  Never mind me, just channeling my inner Madame Defarge... :wicked:

Johnny,

I've already shown you that science doesn't use proofs.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/11/22/scientific-proof-is-a-myth/?sh=644fb2772fb1

http://ds-wordpress.haverford.edu/psych2015/projects/chapter/scientific-proof/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200811/common-misconceptions-about-science-i-scientific-proof

https://theconversation.com/wheres-the-proof-in-science-there-is-none-30570

Thank you,

Walter.

Wow, got it. None of you have even given sex much thought either. We know a whole lot about it. Really can't use 'we just don't know yet.' So what excuse this time do you have for not even attempting to put a logical explanation, let alone some evidence with your explanation? Can any of you show that you have given this serious thought? What about even some thought? 

Again....

Johnny, get this through your head right now:  We are not going to go searching for science information for you.  If you really, really want to know, look it up yourself.

Johnny has become nothing more than a Troll.

• Super Moderator

Sexual intercourse and the exchange of DNA for reproduction purposes began as far back as 2 billion years ago in prokaryotic organisms by means of the conjugation process.

Maybe try getting laid, yourself, son.

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

Here's an example: We had this asexual something that got here by a natural creation that's impossible, the universe formed by some other impossible feat, it gave life by some other impossible feat and somehow gave another impossible feat of an asexual something that eventually mutated a bump, another asexual something eventually mutating a hole, this went on and on of umpteen years, and by mere chance somehow mated from the sexual organs that somehow formed by mere chance not even knowing they were needed so that.........it eventually led to HSR. 

http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/thanks-god.jpg

• Super Moderator

There is also solid evidence from the bible that jesus himself, the son of god, engaged in sexual intercourse:

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.  Genesis chapter 6