Goodbye Jesus

Matthew 10

Sexton Blake

We are told Jesus loves us but the few who have read the bible know otherwise. Matthew 10 is a good example:

v1-4 names the disciples then:

v5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

v6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So racist Jesus doesn't want those nasty Gentiles or Samaritans. Only Jews.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.

If someone won't receive a disciple, they are even worse than the gay men destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

This invitation to treachery is as bad as :

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.I have come to set a father against his son, the daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

How many christians know those verses? None, I would guess.

What chapters of the bible are without nonsense. Few, I would guess as in:

29Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Believers are worth more than two for a farthing sparrows? Big deal.

Jesus' naughty list is far longer than Santa's naughty list. He has a hundred billion names on it, everyone who has ever existed and come the day:

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Jesus the Snitch will spend a million years condemning people to eternal torture.

What drugs was the author of Matthew smoking when he made up this nonsense?

• Like 1