Goodbye Jesus

Ray Comfort Evidence Bible

midniterider

Finally, the evidence I've waited for. 

https://www.amazon.com/NKJV-Evidence-Bible-Ray-Comfort/dp/0882705253

"All you need to understand and defend your faith." 

Not sure why we still have to call it faith if there is evidence. Though I guess a Christian's 'evidence' is just words in their holy book.

just for fun I read the description and this gem caught my eye:

What about those who never hear of Jesus? 

Fortunately, he's already answered that question:

https://dailyevidence.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/what-about-people-who-have-never-heard-of-jesus-christ-are-they-all-going-to-hell/

God made everyone for a purpose and the bulk of humanity's purpose is to burn in hell eternal.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 12:15 PM, Krowb said:

God made everyone for a purpose and the bulk of humanity's purpose is to burn in hell eternal.

And the ones that don't go to Hell were created for the sole purpose of being in Yahweh's harem.

1 hour ago, crazyguy123 said:

And the ones that don't go to Hell were created for the sole purpose of being in Yahweh's harem.

Both women and men?  That's enough to make me want to go to hell.  😄

I can hardly wait to not buy a copy of this. Look at what you get:

Special features include:
New King James translation
Words of Jesus in red
Topical subheads 
Commentary index
Concordance
Thorough gospel presentation
One-year Bible Reading Plan
Two ribbon markers
10-point text size (Scripture)
8-point text size (commentary)

_______

Hey, with 10-point type for the Scripture and 8-point for the commentary, and a one-year reading plan, how could you go wrong (let me count the ways....).

• Super Moderator

It's the 2 (TWO!) ribbon markers that sold me.  No more lousy bookmarks falling out when I throw the book at neighborhood kids to get them off my lawn.

• Haha 2

New Zealand would like to apologize to the rest of the world for foisting this imbecile upon you all.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

New Zealand would like to apologize to the rest of the world for foisting this imbecile upon you all.

Although he is a dumbbell or imbecile,  he still could be a nice guy :)

On 6/14/2022 at 1:45 AM, pantheory said:

Although he is a dumbbell or imbecile,  he still could be a nice guy :)

If someone comes up to you and essentially states that you are a worthless person full of sin, even if you have lived a better life than a Christian has, can that person still be regarded as a "nice guy" or is he simply a self righteous religious arsehole? 

4 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

If someone comes up to you and essentially states that you are a worthless person full of sin, even if you have lived a better life than a Christian has, can that person still be regarded as a "nice guy" or is he simply a self righteous religious arsehole? 

Sounds like a poor, stupid dumbbell to me, or arshole. Either way maybe someone to be pitied?

• Super Moderator
11 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

It's yin and yang, dude.  There are some absolutely horrible people out there; but they all have some good in them. Likewise, the best people you know have some dark spots in them.

a7MXdYw_700b.jpg

• Sad 1

On 5/19/2022 at 12:15 PM, Krowb said:

... God made everyone for a purpose and the bulk of humanity's purpose is to burn in hell eternal.

So as humans our true value is as a source of fuel?

Perhaps that explains why we were created from a base of carbon..

2 hours ago, alreadyGone said:

So as humans our true value is as a source of fuel?

Perhaps that explains why we were created from a base of carbon..

As a source of fuel, Good idea. Convicted-murderer dumbass bad folk after execution, their body-parts might be usable. Their remains could be fuel for a type of coal burning power plant, and thereafter friends or relatives could claim their bones for burial, upon paying a proper fee,  or their bones  could be ground up as protein-rich plant mulch mixed with their cremated body remains. 

4 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

It's yin and yang, dude.  There are some absolutely horrible people out there; but they all have some good in them. Likewise, the best people you know have some dark spots in them.

a7MXdYw_700b.jpg

Looks like my life is doing better with my new  positive attitude.

image.png

Seems like the "Comfort Bible" makes more sense when you're reading it upside down from right to left