Goodbye Jesus

Suffering for the Sins of the World

TheRedneckProfessor

Edgar,

In addition to all the above, according to the scripture God tempted Eve, the female.

That gender which seeks mystery, novelty, and excitement above all else, by their very nature.

So God, knowing the precise nature of the female, tells her that the fruit of the tree which was forbidden to her would being her the excitement of new knowledge, the novelty of seeing and understanding that which she had not known previously, that it would bring to her life a mystery wrapped in an enigma..

In the form of something which was there, within her reach for the taking.

God did this, then walked away to hang out elsewhere for a time.

He did so knowing in advance the outcome.

And he did so predicating upon that outcome untold suffering and pain distributed across countless generations into the future.

When all that was necessary to avoid the evil of needless suffering by men, women, and children, was to avoid placing what he knew to be irresistible to Eve within her easy grasp.

Ed, have you known any women in your life? Seriously?

Have you known any woman who would resist such as that? Ever?

Ed is an excelent, and persistant fisherman.  He throws out the bait, and people grab it.  Over, and over, and over.

• Haha 1

Edgarcito,

Perhaps it would help you realize the extent of god's evil in Eden if you were to think of Adam and Eve's test in terms of your work in the chemistry lab.

If you had sample ready for testing and you saw that it was contaminated you'd dump it, right?  In the same way, god prepared Adam and Eve for his test by creating them pure and innocent.  That way (even though he knew the outcome in advance) he could see how they would react to his command not to eat the fruit of the forbidden tree.  This would have been a proper test of their uncontaminated free will.  

But god allowed Satan into Eden (even though he knew in advance what Satan would do once he fell from heaven) and in the shape of a serpent he corrupted and contaminated Eve.  She then contaminated and corrupted Adam.  This ruined god's test of their pure and uncontaminated free will.  God knew all of this advance in advance, but did nothing to prevent it.

Those two quotes from Jude and 2 Peter tell us that god had the power to confine and restrain the fallen angels in chains of darkness until judgment day, but in Satan's case god didn't confine him and keep him out of Eden.  This is the equivalent of you noticing your contaminated sample, doing nothing about it and running your tests anyway, ruining the whole of your work.

Do you see it now?

Walter.

• Super Moderator
On 9/11/2022 at 11:17 PM, Weezer said:

Ed is an excelent, and persistant fisherman.  He throws out the bait, and people grab it.  Over, and over, and over.

Ed is giving us a perfect opportunity to expose just how twisted and horrific the christian mentality is.  He is giving us an opportunity to observe, in real time, the kind of pretzel-bending that must take place whenever protecting the mental virus of religion takes precedent over having a compassionate heart, or even a rational thought.  Should we pass up these opportunities simply because Ed is only starting fights for his own gratification?  If anything, we have found ourselves in an ideal, "win-win" situation, in which Ed gets to patronize people he considers inferior and we get to expose the absurdities of his beliefs.

Edit to add: Sure, he's using us for his own purposes; but we're also using him for ours, which is, specifically, to show the horrific nature of the christian religion.  All parties are doing so voluntarily; and no one is forcing Ed to be here, nor is Ed forcing anyone to talk to him.

I'm glad I don't have to try to justify the human trafficking of 800,000 people every year or try to claim some positive takeaway from it. 

https://www.ncjrs.gov/ovc_archives/ncvrw/2005/pg5l.html#:~:text=Each year%2C an estimated 600%2C000,(U.S. Department of State.

I will pass on Ed's religion. This thread showcases just one of Christianity's many twisted and absurd ideas and ways of thinking so they can protect their evil deity at all costs. 

• Like 1

15 yard penalty for piling on.  Gheeze, you would think I was the devil incarnate.  I actually enjoy that my mind puts patterns and types together.  It doesn't do it specifically to troll you heathens, it does this all the time.  But if you want to use it for denigrating another human, that would certainly be your choice.

I shall ponder the verse where God grants A&E freedom vs. his omniscience and will return.

Everyone have a lovely day,

Ed the Devil  

• Super Moderator

"Child rape is good"

"Sexual slavery is good"

"Children starving is good"

"Evil is good"

"I like being able to see patterns."

22 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

"Child rape is good"

"Sexual slavery is good"

"Evil is good"

Everything of God is good RNP. Even the bad shit. That's the way it always is. Or its an excuse why its not God's fault. Etc. 

• Super Moderator
14 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Everything of God is good RNP. Even the bad shit. That's the way it always is. Or its an excuse why its not God's fault. Etc. 

Ah, but is it good because it is of god; or is it of god because it is good?  This is important because the objective morality that says that child rape is good comes from god.  So, we need to understand whether child rape is good because it is of god, or if child rape is of god because it is good.  jesus loves the little children, after all.

1 hour ago, Edgarcito said:

15 yard penalty for piling on.  Gheeze, you would think I was the devil incarnate.  I actually enjoy that my mind puts patterns and types together.  It doesn't do it specifically to troll you heathens, it does this all the time.  But if you want to use it for denigrating another human, that would certainly be your choice.

I shall ponder the verse where God grants A&E freedom vs. his omniscience and will return.

Everyone have a lovely day,

Ed the Devil  

How about pondering why your all-powerful and all-knowing god did nothing to prevent evil entering Eden?

Doing that should tell a lot more about the true nature of his character, Ed.

Have a lovely day,

Walter.

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

"Child rape is good"

"Sexual slavery is good"

"Evil is good"

Oh look, the king of logic, the apex of EX C, the super-moderator......is butthurt and now thinks it's the right thing to do to denigrate.....  Good job J.

• Super Moderator
1 minute ago, Edgarcito said:

Oh look, the king of logic, the apex of EX C, the super-moderator......is butthurt and now thinks it's the right thing to do to denigrate.....  Good job J.

I was summarizing.  If you found it denigrating, then perhaps your overly sensitive ego is trying to tell you something.

2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I was summarizing.  If you found it denigrating, then perhaps your overly sensitive ego is trying to tell you something.

My ego isn't hurt.  It's your new revelation of meeting force with force.....whoopee.

• Super Moderator
11 minutes ago, Edgarcito said:

It's your new revelation of meeting force with force

Perhaps it's just part of god's plan to test you and teach you a lesson.  I'm sure you feel the exhilaration of overcoming "evil" every time you think up a real good zinger to throw at the wickedly horrific Redneck who just wants to see children fed and kept safe.  Trust god and his plan, Ed; his ways are mysterious and shit.

22 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

How about pondering why your all-powerful and all-knowing god did nothing to prevent evil entering Eden?

Doing that should tell a lot more about the true nature of his character, Ed.

Have a lovely day,

Walter.

I'd like to explore the verse in Gen 2.  God gave them freedom to eat/consume.  What do you think Walter about this.

From one side argued, we have God's omniscience.  Which would mean he knows the end result, even per my finite absolute theory. He would know where and what I was before I was and where I am, and where I will wind up given no deviation from his omniscience.  But, when he gave freedom, what is freedom from an absolute? Is it something outside of his absolute granted to something by himself?

7 minutes ago, Edgarcito said:

My ego isn't hurt.  It's your new revelation of meeting force with force.....whoopee.

I see things differently, Ed.

The Prof is meeting your irrationality with rationality, your illogic with logic and your indifference to the suffering of others with a deep concern for their wellbeing.  

A genuine and selfless concern for the wellbeing of others is something that Jesus commanded and encouraged his disciples and followers to pursue.

So, even though he is no longer a Christian, he is demonstrably showing far more Christian love for others than you are in this thread.

Thank you,

Walter.

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Perhaps it's just part of god's plan to test you and teach you a lesson.  I'm sure you feel the exhilaration of overcoming "evil" every time you think up a real good zinger to throw at the wickedly horrific Redneck who just wants to see children fed and kept safe.  Trust god and his plan, Ed; his ways are mysterious and shit.

Dude, don't you have something to do rather than this?

Just now, walterpthefirst said:

I see things differently, Ed.

The Prof is meeting your irrationality with rationality, your illogic with logic and your indifference to the suffering of others with a deep concern for their wellbeing.  

A genuine and selfless concern for the wellbeing of others is something that Jesus commanded and encouraged his disciples and followers to pursue.

So, even though he is no longer a Christian, he is demonstrably showing far more Christian love for others than you are in this thread.

Thank you,

Walter.

No, he took up a new method the other day of how to treat Ed the bully and others like me.  He's just following through with his own ego....

2 minutes ago, Edgarcito said:

I'd like to explore the verse in Gen 2.  God gave them freedom to eat/consume.  What do you think Walter about this.

From one side argued, we have God's omniscience.  Which would mean he knows the end result, even per my finite absolute theory. He would know where and what I was before I was and where I am, and where I will wind up given no deviation from his omniscience.  But, when he gave freedom, what is freedom from an absolute? Is it something outside of his absolute granted to something by himself?

Why bother examining a ruined experiment, Ed?

Unless you are saying that it was part of god's plan to let Adam and Eve's innocence be contaminated by Satan's evil?  

• Super Moderator
3 minutes ago, Edgarcito said:

Dude, don't you have something to do rather than this?

Nothing that is as important as this, no.

2 minutes ago, Edgarcito said:

No, he took up a new method the other day of how to treat Ed the bully and others like me.  He's just following through with his own ego....

And yet, which one of you is displaying a loving and genuine concern for the wellbeing of others?

Just as Jesus commanded you to?

• Super Moderator
3 minutes ago, Edgarcito said:

He simply responded to your personal attack against him by getting personal right back at you.  You know what they say about running with the big dogs, Ed.  Perhaps you should stay on the porch for a while, if you can't take what you dish.

9 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

Why bother examining a ruined experiment, Ed?

Unless you are saying that it was part of god's plan to let Adam and Eve's innocence be contaminated by Satan's evil?  

No, let's go down the rabbit hole and explore.  That's what everyone's wanting, is it not?  We find what we find.  Tally ho.

5 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

He simply responded to your personal attack against him by getting personal right back at you.  You know what they say about running with the big dogs, Ed.  Perhaps you should stay on the porch for a while, if you can't take what you dish.

Whoever started the personal attacks, this applies to Ed.

So why isn't he being obedient to god's commands?

Romans 12:17-21

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 

18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 

19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. 

20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
    if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

This doesn't mean that you have to be perfect, Edgarcito.  You just have to be better than the Prof.

Can you do that?  Can you turn the other cheek, just as Jesus commanded you?

6 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I'm trying to explore the question you keep saying I am deflecting and I'm already up 1-0 on Walter's deflecting.  And you won't keep describing how big your dick is long enough to respond.  

Answer or speculate on what I have written.