Goodbye Jesus

Long time members, please help me locate something

violetbutterfly

Hey guys, it's been a while. :) 

I'm hoping some of the older members may be able to help. Several years ago, there was a member here who started a website with a comprehensive list of reasons the bible is not the truth. I recall it started out something like "73 reasons not to believe in the bible" but he kept adding more and after a while it was over 100. I have searched and searched but it is such a broad topic and the search terms are so common that I haven't had luck. I know there was a post here discussing it, but it was probably circa 2014-2015.

I REALLY want to find this list. It was one of the best compilations I've come across. If this sounds familiar to anyone and it can be located I would be incredibly grateful.

Also, I am in a very good place with my non-faith at this point so I don't visit here very often anymore, but I miss you guys! You really helped me through some tough times at the beginning, and I am forever grateful for all the support I received here.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator
4 hours ago, violetbutterfly said:

I know there was a post here discussing it, but it was probably circa 2014-2015.

Do you remember which forum the post was in?

8 hours ago, violetbutterfly said:

Hey guys, it's been a while. :) 

I'm hoping some of the older members may be able to help. Several years ago, there was a member here who started a website with a comprehensive list of reasons the bible is not the truth. I recall it started out something like "73 reasons not to believe in the bible" but he kept adding more and after a while it was over 100. I have searched and searched but it is such a broad topic and the search terms are so common that I haven't had luck. I know there was a post here discussing it, but it was probably circa 2014-2015.

I REALLY want to find this list. It was one of the best compilations I've come across. If this sounds familiar to anyone and it can be located I would be incredibly grateful.

Also, I am in a very good place with my non-faith at this point so I don't visit here very often anymore, but I miss you guys! You really helped me through some tough times at the beginning, and I am forever grateful for all the support I received here.

If you can't find the list, nonstampcollector on youtube has a delightful video on biblical contradictions that you might find useful.

• Admin

2 hours ago, webmdave said:

That's it! Thank you! And thank you for the video suggestion as well. 😊

• Admin
1 hour ago, violetbutterfly said:

That's it! Thank you! And thank you for the video suggestion as well. 😊

You are very welcome :woohoo: