Goodbye Jesus

Voice 2 Skull technology, or similar

TruthFollower

Grateful if anyone has heard of this if they were able to say something more about it.

I've done a little reading about it and it sounds legit.    Ive read it can be used to target people.   Thanks.

25 minutes ago, TruthFollower said:

Grateful if anyone has heard of this if they were able to say something more about it.

I've done a little reading about it and it sounds legit.    Ive read it can be used to target people.   Thanks.

iv'e never heard of it.  Could you post a link?

TruthFollower,

From my readings:

One application is as "an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of an airport" away.  These transmissions are in the microwave spectra (humans can't directly perceive it through our normal senses), where supposedly the possibility of subliminal messages such as suggestive advertising might bring thoughts to a person's head within the transmission range. As far as humans are concerned, the technology is still experimental. It might have a military application in the future, but expect it will be highly regulated if it is shown to work on humans, especially if it could result it unintended thoughts.

The above is from my readings. But in my opinion this technology will not be usable for mind control. Based upon animal testing they may have realized the possibility that this technology might be able to scare birds away from airports. Maybe the birds would have an unpleasant feeling from the microwaves and decide to get the flock out of there. But what about the humans at the airport? Although these microwave transmissions would be low powered and can be somewhat directed, unlike radio waves, we all know about microwave ovens. Testing even very low powered microwaves on humans with this technology to see if any harm would be done, would not be popular.

As for a military application, it might give enemy combatants in a particular area an unpleasant feeling like birds, and they might decide to get the flock out of there. But once the technology is known to all, soldiers probably could be trained that this feeling won't hurt them. But if a very strong microwave transmitter is close by, maybe by parachuting it in, or via a drone, or possibly by aircraft directed transmission, then maybe harm might be done. But for intended harm, I think a bomb would be far easier.

The audible voice conversion within a helmet might be a great application for the military, better than radio transmissions, but according to this link they yanked it, probably because adequate harm testing was never conducted.

https://www.wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

https://www.roi.ru/tmp/attachments/718817/synthetictelepathyandtheearlymindwars--kopiia1509733759.pdf

Targeting an individual might be possible according to the link above, bu in a group, one or more persons could realize that an exterior source is causing "audible" (in the heard) sounds and could advise the others.