Goodbye Jesus

True Follower's Of Christ

Open_Minded

blah freakin' blah.

I wonder why some say the lack of education is associated with fanatical beliefs?? It's hard for me to even read your post through all the spelling and grammatical errors! Sheesh! How old are you, 12?

And what the hell is this word, agnolidge??

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antlerman

• Open_Minded

• Ouroboros

• Amanda

<snip>

Well.... well....well..... another TRUE FOLLOWER OF CHRIST amongst us. :jesus:

Prepare to be SAVED..... :funny:

<snip>

Well.... well....well..... another TRUE FOLLOWER OF CHRIST amongst us. :jesus:

Prepare to be SAVED..... :funny:

:17: Can someone please save us from the ignorance reflected in that post? :17:

1. all the evidence used for evolution is theoretical and not a shred of phisicall substance exists for macro evolution eg monkey to man type evolution.

Really? Have you read the story of the dolphin with legs?

2. all the evidence used by creation science is factuall sure we have a bible but we take the quotes we need concerning history and then can proove them using real archeological data and facts. we dont need dum elogical lies.

Factual? which part? You don't believe creatures evolve but believe women to evolve from ribs and men from dirt? :49:

3. the jews to this day are not allowed to read daniel chapter 9 which all historians agree predates jesus and fortels of his comming to the year. they say there is a curse on anyone who reads daniel 9. why band something from your own holy book makes no sence?

Jews aren't allowed to read daniel Chap 9? really? Daniel ( K'tuvim ) Chapter 9 Oh and here's a link to commentary on the chapter they don't read. Rashi's Commentary What is your source for the gross lack of information you are displaying here?

4. to this day jews also propigate a lie concerning jesus resurection. that lie is spoken of in the new testament. why make up a lie about something if it does not exist?

What lie? Secondly, Jews are constantly smeared by Xtins, when it was the christians whom high-jacked the Jewish prophecies to begin with and distorted them with their own pagen roman/greek gods. The Jewish Messiah was never intended to be a godman, how many times do we have to go thru this with you guys. The Jewish Messiah is a savior like Moses was a savior and freed the people.

5. all historians from jew to roman and all other alike agree jesus was a real man and even give account of miracles.

Well David Copperfield creates Miracles and neat magic tricks as well, why aren't you worshiping him? Secondly, I'll just post a reference/ source:

According to the Talmud, Yeshu was the son of a Jewish woman named Miriam who was betrothed to a carpenter. "Betrothed" means she was legally married to him, but she was not yet living with him or having sexual relations with him. The story says that Miriam was either raped by or voluntarily slept with Pandeira, a Greek or Roman soldier. Miriam than gave birth to Yeshu, who was considered a "mamzer" (bastard), a product of an adulterous relationship. The Talmud describes Yeshu as a heretic who dabbled in sorcery and lead the people astray. Later, the Sanhedrin (the Jewish "Supreme Court") ordered Yeshu stoned to death and his dead body was hung from a tree until nightfall after his death, in accordance with the ancient Jewish punishment for heretics.

While some believe there is no connection between the Talmudic Yeshu and the Christian Jesus, others believe there is a connection. The main inconsistency between the Talmudic and Christian story is that during the time that Jesus was killed, the Romans ruled and the Sanhedrin did not have the power to impose the death penalty. Thus, some Jews believe that today's popular Christian ideas about Jesus are based on a melding of the Talmudic story of Yeshu and the historian Josephus' writing about Jesus, which included his execution by the Romans.

Source: About.com

6. one example of what is imposible for the jew to know in there ancient day. the circumsision of baby boys on the 8th day. it is on the 8th day that the baby male boy has more blood clotting agent then any other day in his life because that is when certain organs kick in to full effect so blood cloting agent becomes higher then it ever will be in his life ever again. thats proven fact how do sheep herders work that out if you so smart.

:ugh: All one would have to do is do trial and error for Circumcision to see which day's benefited a child. It doesn't take a magic hand of a god.

7. what about the people that have been raised from the dead after 3 or more days even after rigamortas has been set in. they have death certificates from many doctors proving there death. people say mind over matter i say the brain is dead after 3 days of no breathing and rigamortas set in.

:Hmm: Source?

8. every debate of evolution vs creation is people think ther is a choice to make? well the fact is there isnt because all the evolutionist needs to accept is that the world was fully underwater some 5000+- years ago. this can be proven by chalk layer that streches world wide across earth crust. which contains micro marine organisms. impossible to have formed on dry land and covering the entire globe. not to mentiom that the worlds oldest tree is only about this age. and that the oldest first generation forest is of this age also. so just on this alone evolution is imposible because it would have wiped out most if not all land dwelling animals. science cannot accept this but they simply agnolidge it as fact but do not tell anyone about it.

I'm willing to bet you have the same source as number 7 for this. :Wendywhatever:

9. why do all salt water fish have a kidney type feature that is unable to function in salt or fresh water. this feature is only used in fish that live in fresh water. hmmm so all fish evolved from fresh water fish how interesting. perhaps the water was far less salty before it mixed with al the salt from the earths crust. interesting.

10.why does the current rate of errosion supose that entire continents would have been wipped of the face of the earth more then 20 times if the earth is actualy as old as supposed scientists say it is? they never tell you about this. but they agree with it.

conclusion:

the truth about god wethere you like him or not is that. so called science is propogated by men who are in positions of power they dont want you to think that there is good and evil or after life. they want to set the standard for good and evil so they can get away with murder. that is why they love evolution and will never tell you the truth. its not a truth telling exersise to them as much as a control exercise. i have DVDs that will convince even the most skeptical. they are made by a south african profesor of zuology biology and other stuff. he has spent a lot of his life digging this up. i will post for free to anyone who wants a copy. as far as personal beleife goes i think the churches today havent a clue. i think its a personal thing you wil answer for yourself on judgement day. we are not bound to churches if they are in error what would the point of that be. no we do not get the bible from the roman catholics, again much fact on this also. they have there own bible. and the ckumran scrols have validated the acuracy of the bible for thos who want to argue.

:68::78::funny:Tell me is what your on by prescription or legal?

Try to keep your uneducated monkey-learning-to-type ramblings in the diamond mine snugness of your own rectum.

the jews to this day are not allowed to read daniel chapter 9 which all historians agree predates jesus and fortels of his comming to the year. they say there is a curse on anyone who reads daniel 9. why band something from your own holy book makes no sence?

Care to back up this claim with facts. Or try verifying your assertions about the Jews here

http://kosherjudaism.org/forum/index.php

all historians from jew to roman and all other alike agree jesus was a real man and even give account of miracles.

Here is an article from a Orthodox Jew

http://mama.indstate.edu/users/nizrael/jesusrefutation.html

the truth about god wethere you like him or not is that

And the Jews tell us that God is not Jesus since he was not the messiah let alone their God.

http://messiahtruth.com/wanted.html

http://messiahtruth.com/divine.html

http://messiahtruth.com/details.html

They also inform that he was false prophet

http://messiahtruth.com/prophets.html

mmmmm, I am sorry I have no wish to engage in Idoltary or worshipping a false God named Jesus

http://www.virtualyeshiva.com/counter/reject.swf

1. all the evidence used for evolution is theoretical and not a shred of phisicall substance exists for macro evolution eg monkey to man type

evolution.

<snip - rest of ramblings removed for the sake of sanity>

When I saw this thread pop up again, I thought for a moment they let Amy Marie back in. That would have been preferable to this.

I want to remark that the time I have spent on this site with the membership here has spoiled me, making me loose sight of the jarring reality that there are truly ignorant souls existing in the backwashes of our society. I have become used to a skyline where structures tower 70, 80, 100 plus stories high, forgetting that there are little shoe shine booths way down on the street below.

Thank you ninzbinz for shattering my pleasant illusion I've been enjoying. I truly hope one day you are able to learn something.

This one's for ninzbinz...

FullFledgedRetard.jpg