Goodbye Jesus

Evolution.....I have some questions

Guest INKOGNETO

FUCK.  I spent half an hour typing up that respose just to answer some script kiddie that stole from HOVIND?

You owe me half an hour of my life back, INKOGNITO.

Don't feel that you wasted your time. I know relatively little about this stuff. As a consequence I like reading your posts and taking on the knowledge contained within, even though this young punk may not.

Don't feel that you wasted your time.  I know relatively little about this stuff.  As a consequence I like reading your posts and taking on the knowledge contained within, even though this young punk may not.

It's good to know that our key-taps and bits over the internet have not been wasted.

Don't feel that you wasted your time.  I know relatively little about this stuff.  As a consequence I like reading your posts and taking on the knowledge contained within, even though this young punk may not.

Ditto. This place is rather educational for me. :)

Ohhhh, come back Mr. Seagull! C'mon, where's that strength of spirit? Prove you aren't just another Christbot.

EDIT

Btw, as soon as I saw some of the questions were about cosmology, I thought to myself "Oh, Doc Neil's gonna tear him a new one." And sure enough.... :Medal:

• 1 month later...
That's because creatos don't care about facts.  When you're a creationist, any argument will do, as long as it attacks evolution.

Sad, but true.

Ditto. This place is rather educational for me. :)

hehe same here, I checked probably a fourth or a third of all the threads and I'm learning every day. This forum ROCKS! :woohoo:

1. Where did the space for the universe come from?

2. Where did matter come from?

3. Where did the laws of the universe come from (gravity, inertia, etc.)?

4. How did matter get so perfectly organized?

5. Where did the energy come from to do all the organizing?

6. When, where, why, and how did life come from dead matter?

7. When, where, why, and how did life learn to reproduce itself?

8. With what did the first cell capable of sexual reproduction reproduce?

9. Why would any plant or animal want to reproduce more of its kind since this would only make more mouths to feed and decrease the chances of survival? (Does the individual have a drive to survive, or the species? How do you explain this?)

10. How can mutations (recombining of the genetic code) create any new, improved varieties? (Recombining English letters will never produce Chinese books.)

11. Is it possible that similarities in design between different animals prove a common Creator instead of a common ancestor?

12. Natural selection only works with the genetic information available and tends only to keep a species stable. How would you explain the increasing complexity in the genetic code that must have occurred if evolution were true?

13. When, where, why, and how did: a) Single-celled plants become multicelled? (Where are the two- and threecelled intermediates?) B) Single-celled animals evolve? c) Fish change to amphibians? d) Amphibians change to reptiles? e) Reptiles change to birds? (The lungs, bones, eyes, reproductive organs, heart, method of locomotion, body covering, etc., are all very different!) How did the intermediate forms live?

14. When, where, why, how, and from what did: a) Whales evolve? B) Sea horses evolve? c) Bats evolve? d) Eyes evolve? e) Ears evolve? f) Hair, skin, feathers, scales, nails, claws, etc., evolve?

15. Which evolved first (how, and how long, did it work without the others)? a) The digestive system, the food to be digested, the appetite, the ability to find and eat the food, the digestive juices, or the body’s resistance to its own digestive juice (stomach, intestines, etc.)? B) The drive to reproduce or the ability to reproduce? c) The lungs, the mucus lining to protect them, the throat, or the perfect mixture of gases to be breathed into the lungs? d) DNA or RNA to carry the DNA message to cell parts? e) The termite or the flagella in its intestines that actually digest the cellulose? f) The plants or the insects that live on and pollinate the plants? g) The bones, ligaments, tendons, blood supply, or muscles to move the bones? h) The nervous system, repair system, or hormone system? i) The immune system or the need for it?

Gawd did it.

Gawd did it.

Praise the Lard!

NO! The true name of our Lard is : Glob.

Anyone that claims his name is God is a heretic and should be shot with a nerf gun, immediately!!!

*BANG*

:fdevil: