Goodbye Jesus

The State Of Zion

Guest Powerup

Guest Powerup

Seeing there is no historical fact to the claims being given to us believe in the Bible.

I have this piece in the puzzle.

Babylon created the Jews/Hebrews together with their history, religion and government.

1. Babylon tries to populate the region of Israel after they released the Hebrews from their indoctrinisation and invention by the Babylonian mystery School hierarchy.

2. That did not work the people woke up and dispersed themselves in Diaspora.

3. Herrod has a shot at it by Building the Temple to coheres the Hebrews to return, to the Babylonian invented holy land called Zion or Sion.

4. People wake up and disperse again after several prophet's wake the people up to the fabricated myth imposed on them by the Theocracy of the Sanhedrin.

5. Rome invents Christianity and places the Saviour of the world in Israel, to elevate the general worldwide acceptance of the Israel being a holy land worth fighting over and sends many crusades to make the land a worthy eternal reward to bravely defend.

5. WWI flourishes and several attempts are made by Zionists to coheres USA to join the War and in return the Zionists gain control of the invented holy land.

6. No takers

7. WWII finishes and exposes the holocaust to be primarily only Jews to be in the concentration camps. This places pressure on the world through pity to grant the Jews a home of the invented Holy land Israel.

8. Over the last forty years Jews have been encouraged to return to Holy land via a trip to visit the polish concentration camps to embed fear and anger in the Jews to remain and fight for the Holy land.

9.Then we have 911 that is orchastrated by the Zionist to start the Gulf war to cut the armies down is size and strength that are posing a threat to the Zion state of world manipulation.

10. Once these armies are reduced in size and strength, the stage will be set to gather greater armies from Russian and China to form the greatest seige on the invented land to start WWIII.

The Great Plan the Mystery of the Ages.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

We're not allowed to talk about Jews here at ExC. :mellow:

The Chosen Ones will be respected. :)

I actually had a Jewish boss once at a real estate company, nicest & best boss ever.

Seeing there is no historical fact to the claims being given to us believe in the Bible.

You thought you'd add this ultra historical piece of shit to the pile instead? Good job! :goodjob::rolleyes:

mwc

Guest Powerup

The reptilians, Serpent seeds, Zionist or NWO call them what you will - the unknown enemy or world manipulators. Know exactly how to dissect our minds and cultures into waring factions.

What they do is invent a persecuted race, along with a special sanctity by a invented knowledge of a god. I am not talking about Jews here, Jews are just a constructed race to infuse hatred, they are part of the experiment.

What this invention does is raises either support for the persecuted race or persecutors for the persecuted and the indifferent just get swallowed up by the conflict.

What they have constructed is the perfect scenario for world war and

destruction. Conspired over several thousands of years they have created and ruled over many cultures from a distance, many religious based cultures that are ready to die for their imposed beliefs.

The State of Israel is the perfect scenario.

One third of the world ready to defend it, one third ready to attack it and the indifferent just get sucked up into the grand conflict. The plan of the ages, The Great plan.

Want proof? Bush is not smart anough to plan 911, neither is Bin Larden. But someone is pulling the strings to control the world media outside of the duridiction of the USA and to feed us the official story and not the real story of 911 and the gulf war.

It is not Bush, it is Not Bin Larden, it is a small group, powerful enough to control the world media and draw the world defence forces closer and closer to fight for and against Israel.

I do not want belief, I want facts and if you do not like facts, then get facted ya wierdos :Wendywhatever:

Powerup...

Give it a break. You can find all the conspiracy shit about daEbbileJ00zEZ! all over the 'net other than ExC.

"Encouraging Ex-Christians" is the Mission Statement here. This neato whizz-bang reposting of the Same Shit/Different Day shows some serious intellectual dysfunction and plain boring lack of imagination.

If you insist on wasting bytes and bandwith on the subject I'll insist on showing you the front door. you can take your cover charge out of the tip jar on way out..

No further asking offered.

kL

Am I wrong or are you really claiming 911 started the Gulf war?

Come on! If you're going to start up with the conspiracty theories, at least get the names of the conflicts right!

And for someone espousing facts, I see very little in your tirade...

I dislike Zionists about as much as I dislike conspiracy theories about Zionist plots.

Well, I don't believe there's any particular group that controls all the wars, governments and stuff. But I do see there's a bigger beast in action. Not a live being of any sorts, but if you look at sociology, our combined actions, wants and desires in society all togheter contribute to a kind of "higher" consciousness (not saying it's aware or alive), but it is kind of a "software" on a higher level.

I compare it to, when you look at your "windows" desktop on the computer, the computer acts and do things in unity, but it isn't one process that is in charge of controlling everything. What you see is the sum of all parts, and the sum can look intelligent (but doesn't have to be, like in the example of windows. :) ). So this "force" that drives humanity into stupid wars or strange events in history, are just outcome from the sum of the social interactions between the small parts, which are us. We humans are the beast, the beast that we fear is controlling everything. Not a single person, body of people or organisation. We are it, and it is us. In the end it looks like there's an invisible hand in control, but it isn't.

The reptilians, Serpent seeds, Zionist or NWO call them what you will - the unknown enemy or world manipulators. Know exactly how to dissect our minds and cultures into waring factions.

[snip snip blah blah "FACTS"]

I do not want belief, I want facts and if you do not like facts, then get facted ya wierdos :Wendywhatever:

And then you have the balls to call us wierdos? You're fucking nuts. :loser:

mwc

Sure, there are Jews who act like assholes, and use their ethnic or religious identity as a justification. Sure, there are racist and bigoted Jews who think that Yahooweh™ will give them the world for a footstool (as per the OT) and hate others because they are not Jewish. Sure, there are Jews who willingly and knowingly do dastardly things and manipulate others. Sure, there are Jews who are nothing more than wastes of carbon-based biomatter.

But, that can apply to any race or ethnicity :shrug:

Well, I don't believe there's any particular group that controls all the wars, governments and stuff. But I do see there's a bigger beast in action. Not a live being of any sorts, but if you look at sociology, our combined actions, wants and desires in society all togheter contribute to a kind of "higher" consciousness (not saying it's aware or alive), but it is kind of a "software" on a higher level.
You "see" that too, eh? :scratch:

I always looked at that particular angle of observation as being what the biblical writers refered to as, "The Beast". Or, animal would be more like it. Having observed this particular point of view, one can only assume, but not predict with any sort of accuracy, "The Beast's" next move because, like an animal, you just never know what it's going to do next.

So the bible writers semi-predicted the worst case scenario and wrote it down as if it is The Will Of God™.

Pretty freaky, huh? :Hmm:

Deleted content of totally inaproprite post.

Asimov, lets avoid that kind of direction and tone in your posts this subject.

I won't ask again.

k fucking, L

So the bible writers semi-predicted the worst case scenario and wrote it down as if it is The Will Of God™.

What's even more freaky is all religious people that totally believe in the prophesies, and intentionally or unintentionally forces the world into fulfilling the prophesies. They don't want anything more than to prove the Bible right, and subconsciously would support anything that would lead to a world to this.

For instance the mark on the hand and forehead, which country is most prone to start using RFID chips and bring it up as a "solution" for one reason and another? The country that have the highest number of Christians in the western world, USA, of course! The latest I heard was to use the chip on illegal immigrants and sex offenders. And they're already used for clubs to pay for drinks and entrance. How come the big atheist countries in Europe don't push this idea as much? They're the ones lead by the Devil, not by a Christian President, or maybe it's reversed...?

What's even more freaky is all religious people that totally believe in the prophesies, and intentionally or unintentionally forces the world into fulfilling the prophesies. They don't want anything more than to prove the Bible right, and subconsciously would support anything that would lead to a world to this.

God fuck it, Han! :vent: You're pulling me back into my train of thought that I went through shortly after my deconversion! :vent:

Don't forget now, I'm the screwed-up bastard who had the vision of Satan sitting on his throne holding a large, golden bible. And he looked at me with a fiendish grin and said, "Now that you know, what the fuck are you going to do about it?" :twitch:

For instance the mark on the hand and forehead, which country is most prone to start using RFID chips and bring it up as a "solution" for one reason and another? The country that have the highest number of Christians in the western world, USA, of course! The latest I heard was to use the chip on illegal immigrants and sex offenders. And they're already used for clubs to pay for drinks and entrance. How come the big atheist countries in Europe don't push this idea as much? They're the ones lead by the Devil, not by a Christian President, or maybe it's reversed...?
Kinda like Harry Potter or Pokemon. They decry it, and it makes everyone else look into it so see what it's all about. :ugh:

Deleted content of totally inaproprite post.

Asimov, lets avoid that kind of direction and tone in your posts this subject.

I won't ask again.

k fucking, L

As if this thread is serious...

That's what They™ want you to think... :scratch:

dun dun duuuuuunn......

Guest Powerup

Hey Nivik ya big hairy Bum Fuck Boy hows that for imagination or is it a fact that the tin colinder on you head is the top of the metal shaft your've got up you ass.

I was looking for people of like mind not hairy bum fucks that don't know what cunts are for and take pictures of themselves with cups of hot goats cum in their hands, while wearing an anal metal hat so their boyfreind can rest their beer on it.

That reminds me: Got to mail off my registration fee for Zionist Space Lizard Summer Camp.

Oh, and... Go get 'im, Nivek! :woohoo:

That reminds me: Got to mail off my registration fee for Zionist Space Lizard Summer Camp.

Oh crap! That's due now?

mwc

Hey Nivik ya big hairy Bum Fuck Boy hows that for imagination or is it a fact that the tin colinder on you head is the top of the metal shaft your've got up you ass.

I was looking for people of like mind not hairy bum fucks that don't know what cunts are for and take pictures of themselves with cups of hot goats cum in their hands, while wearing an anal metal hat so their boyfreind can rest their beer on it.

Watch out Nivek. This looks like a coded Zionist message!

mwc

:HaHa:

Wow, you're really going to get far slamming ol' endearing Kev on this board. Good luck with that. :loser:

Nivek is probably too busy laughing about being

accused of not knowing "what cunts are for". :lmao:

I have this feeling that Nivek is going to let him slide. :shrug:

:cunn: