Goodbye Jesus

The State Of Zion

Guest Powerup

Dear Numbnuts:

Please feel free to find and review the scant Rules that Ex-Christian dot net uses for its daily policies and guidelines.

I've been called far worse by far better voices across the 'net than your limp attempt to insult my sexual preferences, family history, and positions in which I obtain the goat semen for my coffee cup.

It is apparent that you use a lower grade aluminum foil that required to keep the Zionist space Kontol Rays from sneaking into your testicular cavity and wreaking havoc with your little brain's thinking process.

Using real Reynolds brand, double wrapped, shiney side out, both (or more!) layers facing to the cosmos will help you find relief.

Feel free to go rub one out and find immediate relief via Onanism for this dreaded Cranial Rectal Invert-Sperm Retention Disease you so assuredly suffer from.

TTFN

kL

Hahahah, this thread is hilarious.

Well, maybe amature astrologers from all quarters are attempting to create events from reading the stars. After all, if enough people believe something is true, then it takes on its own reality.

It's not like I was ever one to heed people's plans for my ultimate destruction anyhow. I'm the poorest actor ever because I refuse to play my part. Why do I care what the power players (whomever they are -which every group insists is another group) are doing behind my back? They'll get theirs, eventually.

I see that They™ got hold of JJ, too. :Hmm:

They're using him as a decoy to throw us off of the trail of What's Really Going On™. :Hmm:

:wicked:

Careful, Fwee - those dastardly lizardmen eat mice! I'd watch what I said in their shadowy presences!

Can someone explain to me what zionists are, and what this fucking zionist conspiracy is that I keep hearing about?

I see that They got hold of JJ, too. :Hmm:

They're using him as a decoy to throw us off of the trail of What's Really Going On. :Hmm:

:wicked:

Yeah I'm a 33rd degree Mason and Rosicrucian, but it was the aliens who gave me my adamantium exoskeleton.

If you were meant to know, then you would know.

*speaks into radio*

Move in units 1 and 2.

Neutralize Dhampir.

Too many questions.

Out!

Noticed how nivek didn't deny using goat semen in his coffee? :scratch:

Collander strains the big chunks and farmyard waste out..

Why do you think its carried in such a handy place?

kL

kL

Of course, he never would touch the stuff until They™ got to him. :Hmm:

kL

How do you deal with the little hairs?

How do you deal with the little hairs?
Speaking of "hairs", Hairy, you need to make your way over to the photo thread. :HaHa:

Seeing there is no historical fact to the claims being given to us believe in the Bible.

Aaaaalrighty, please show me on any decent map where the corners of the earth are. And at least one of those legendary four-legged birds and insects would be nice too.

You lose.

I'm sure you are familiar with that feeling already.

Watch out Nivek. This looks like a coded Zionist message!

mwc

Well the goat semen strainer worked, the sooper seekrit message on the Miracle Document was properly rubbed, message recieved.

This cat doesn't have a chance now the EAC KNOWS who he is..

k, commander goatfucker, L