Goodbye Jesus

Believing In The Pink Unicorn

Knightley

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

I think they are really serious. I've actually run into a lot of people who believe they are reincarnated animals, real or imaginary.

This is all I have to say about this:

Charlie the Unicorn

"Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuuuuunnnn!"

:HaHa:

It's just another incarnation of the Otherkin phenomenon. Pay it no mind.

I think they are really serious. I've actually run into a lot of people who believe they are reincarnated animals, real or imaginary.

Charlie the Unicorn

Hey charlie, we are going to chocolate mountain. Chocolate Mountain, Chocolate mountain, It's filled with sweet wonderful goodness!!!!

I can't believe it, the blink tag. It used the fucking blink tag.

I now wish I was a unicorn so that I would have a horn that I could gore that webmaster with for their utter lack of taste.

Ugh...all I really have to say to otherkin (and furries for that matter) : Human Is Not a Four Letter Word.

Heres the wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherkin

I had to deal with a few "otherkin" when I was a junior in hs. Yes, they are serious. :P

http://unicornsunited.com

I think this site is a spoof. I don't see how anyone in their right mind can believe in unicorns.

I think they're serious. Probably just kids though.

Heres the wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherkin

I had to deal with a few "otherkin" when I was a junior in hs. Yes, they are serious. :P

While reading that wikipedia entry, I got the feeling I was reading a bad Mary Sue fic, especially at the fairy princess part. :rolleyes:

The thing is that websites been up for years! Like M & M (Mushroom_man) I've met kids in h.s. back in the day who believed in that otherkin stuff too. I just didn't know it was called otherkin. What honestly makes a person believe that stuff?!

Sometimes people scare me.

:mellow:

I had to deal with a few "otherkin" when I was a junior in hs. Yes, they are serious.

There are a few otherkin at my university. Nice people. A bit weird, but that's never bothered me.

Charlie the Unicorn

"Charlie.....Charlie......ChAAAAAaaaaarrrrrlieeeeeee"

"WHAT!!!!!"

"We're on a bridge Charlieeee"

Charlie the Unicorn

"Charlie.....Charlie......ChAAAAAaaaaarrrrrlieeeeeee"

"WHAT!!!!!"

"We're on a bridge Charlieeee"

"Oh god, what is that?"

"It's a leopluridon, Charlieee!"

"The magical leopluridon! It's going to guide our way to Candy Mountain!"

"Ok, guys, you DO know there is no actual Candy Mountain, right?"

"It has spoken!"

"It has shown us the way!"

"It didn't say anything!"

I can't get the stupid Candy Mountain song out of my head now! *dances!*

Wow. Otherkin? I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore by people – but I am.

I bet they just gotta have their own version of Kent Hovnid or Gastrich in their camp. I just bet.

The thing is that websites been up for years! Like M & M (Mushroom_man) I've met kids in h.s. back in the day who believed in that otherkin stuff too. I just didn't know it was called otherkin. What honestly makes a person believe that stuff?!

I think it's a combination of typical teen angst, not fitting in, and wishful thinking. But then again, who really knows?

I bet they just gotta have their own version of Kent Hovnid or Gastrich in their camp. I just bet.

They don't. They're far more comfortable with the sense that there are a lot of other people out there just like them, than the sense that there's a charismatic person telling them what to think. Smacks a bit too much of the dogmatism many otherkin feel oppressed by, the dogmatism by which they feel many people simply reject them out of hand as weird and possibly crazy.