Goodbye Jesus

How And When Was The 'flying Spaghetti Monster' Started?

08 hawk

:wink:

:wink:

The Church of the Flying Spaghettie Monster was started a few years ago as a total farce, but also to illustrate the farce of Intelligent Design monkeys and their bleating that they should be allowed to teach Intelligent Design (what a laugh) in public schools. The guy who made it up wrote a letter about his beliefs in a Flying Spaghettie Monster creating the world and sent this letter to different members of various schoolboards in order to illustrate the point of "WHICH Intelligent Design myth are you going to allow without pissing everybody off?"

BTW, I'm going to be officiating a wedding ceremony for my two roomates next summer dressed as a pirate.

Yes, I am ordained. Yes, it will be a legal marriage. And yes, it will be a complete and total mockery of holy matrimony.

Have YOU been touched by his Noodly Appendage? :HaHa:

:thanks:

BTW, I found the following on the hate mail section of an FSM site:

His ass shall be ripped a part, for boby is a giant fuck." FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! Be castrated you fuck!

How Christian of him/her. :loser:

where the hell is this spagettif flying website?