Goodbye Jesus

Thinking About Amy-marie

chefranden

White Raven got a point.

Amy, why do you pay so much attention to the insults, but so little to the hard questions about your religion? You spend more energy on judging peoples behavior, than hearing what they're saying, and you keep on missing the points!

Listen, some people here are angry, frustrated, insulting and mean, and they won't change. They have been here for much longer than you, so your reactions to them are the only thing you can change, which means that your options are:

1. Get over it

2. Get used to it

3. Don't get worked up over it

4. Don't pay attention to it

5. Don't bother about it

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duderonomy

• Asimov

• white_raven23

• Ouroboros

Braindead? Hmmm? Can you come up with anymore flattering adjectives while your at it?

As has been pointed out already, I'm afraid you misunderstood something there... :mellow:

White Raven...Holy Moley!

That was one sweet post!

Ya know folks, something occured to me a while back about Amy. White Raven sees it too, and it frustrates the @#$!^%$$! out of Asimov (IMHO)...

Amy, it seems, is way too smart to get entangled in any of our arguments or apologies for our ex-christian points of view.

She knows that those kind of endless philosophies and oppositions of science (falsely so-called), along with arguments about geneolagies, and 'Bible Contradictions' (which are nothing if not The Word wrongly divided) are nothing but time wasters and empty words...like tinkling cymbals.

So what do I think is Amy's reason for being here? Emotions. She's a lady that's in love with her man.

Emotions. She cries at some posts here. She knows that what we say makes sense, but she hides from herself because she is way too smart to get entangled in any of our arguments or apologies for our ex-christian points of view.

What Amy doesn't seem to remember from her Christian Training is that the correct progression to feelings is: "Fact...Faith...Feelings".

But she makes her arguments from feelings.

Her emotional appeal means nothing if it can't/ doesn't start with true facts. Her faith means nothing without the facts, and it means that her posts are clouds without rain, true to what she has been taught; vapor, like a thin fog I might drive through where all I have to do is dim my lights for a few seconds before I'm back to the bright lights and the throttle.