Goodbye Jesus

Mysteries You Just Can't Explain

Knightley

UFO's interest me. So do most every other "fortean" phenomenon. Bigfeets, Jersey Devils, E.T.s (Except THE E.T, he terrifies me). I believe in aliens and "ghosts" myself mostly because I have friends who have had intense experiences regarding them. And I have had a few weird experiences too.

But what I really want explained is dreams.

I do not buy the "explaination" that they are just your brain sorting information out. Because mine are way more in depth and involved than that. I mean I have people in my dreams that re-occur continuously and insist they are real people. Re-occuring places, continuing story lines ... really bad sequels. Things that I have no idea why I would even dream about them at all like the sheer amount of Star Trek references and Captain Kirk cameos that occur in my nightly adventures despite the fact that I never watch Star Trek. Not to mention all the other random cameos by famous people who I could care less about. Once I even had George Clooney appear, who I also do not find attractive and I never watch his movies. My dreams also like to make really bad puns. All the time.

Lucid dreams are pretty weird too. What the heck.

2nd, everytime I park my car in a big, open space, parking lot, a big-ass-jacked-up-extra-wide truck always park next to me. Even when there's 10 or more open spaces to the left and right???

Because your car is low to the ground and when I open my door it just swings right over the roof.

Cars also make good step ladders. :shrug:

Why do people think Renee Zellweger and Jennifer Aniston are good looking? One looks like she's perpetually sucking a lemon, the other has a chin the size of Texas. Also George Clooney. His self-righteous brat grin is enough to turn me off.

I can't understand why anyone thinks Jennifer Aniston is attractive, either. She has very odd features and her hair is always in her face. Makes me want to offer her a ponytail holder or something. She's a crappy actress, too.

Why do people think Renee Zellweger and Jennifer Aniston are good looking? One looks like she's perpetually sucking a lemon, the other has a chin the size of Texas. Also George Clooney. His self-righteous brat grin is enough to turn me off.

I always wondered about this one as well...

If you put a wig on Jen she'd look like Jay Leno's daughter...

And Renee Zellwegger has always just been the epitome of plain jain...and when she went all anorexic she became ghastly.

an extension of this question: Why is Jennifer Aniston considered a "Star" All of the films she has headlined, solo, have bombed at the box office...It's only when she stars alongside Jim carey and vince Vaughn does she have a hit...

And besides Brad cheating on her with Angelina whorelie what else does Jen have going for herself?

And I hate George Clooney...I never get why people think he's hot.

Because your car is low to the ground and when I open my door it just swings right over the roof.

Cars also make good step ladders. :shrug:

:HaHa:

Anyway, yesterday, I had the experience again.

I parked, and a truck parked next to me, and he went through the hassle to back in the truck, with the flat bed up against the brush, instead of parking the truck heads first, with the flat bed out to the parking lot.

The reason he parked there, was that he was going to throw away trash from the back of his truck into the dumpster.

If I had been the driver, I would have parked next to the dumpster (everyone does it all the time anyway) and unloaded the trash under a minute.

But instead, he had to park next to my car.

He parked with his flat bad to the brush, so he had to walk around the car (between his and mine) to get to the stuff, and carry it next to my car. Cardboard, cans, buckets, drywall, wood and lots of other stuff. He was risking scratching my car several times.

Now, why didn't he just park the car with the front towards the brush and the back towards the parking lot, and have better access to unload the stuff? Why go through the extra and difficult task of backing in, so he had longer way to walk, and more tricky to unload?

And this, when he had open parking space behind the next car of me?

I decided to move my car before he was done unloading his truck. I didn't want any confrontations. Not in the mood.

I think I have to start to double park or something, or I should get me myself an big-ass truck, extra wide, extra high, and then start parking next to these frigging Toyota trucks.

Oh, and here's an interesting twist to the story. When the guy left, I saw the back of his truck finally. It said "Jesus saves. Jesus is Lord" and other Christian slogans.

Can it be that Christians have so little sense of reality they can't figure out the smartest way of unloading trash from a truck? Oh, I know why, the Bible doesn't explain how to park a truck. There's one "truth" that's missing. Darn it, Jesus forgot.

How the fuck does Asimov have over 3600 posts. Shit I have been working pretty hard the last few months and haven't even broken 100 yet. Do you just spend hours typing one or two word posts to get your numbers up?

THIS is my 100th Post (woo-hoo!) and it doesn't say a damn thing worth saying!

BTW, when you reach 100, apparently you get promoted from "doubter" to "thinker."

She's a crappy actress, too.

Wait, wait..

You mean she's supposed to be an actress? :twitch:

It's all become so clear now.

:HaHa:

Things I can't explain

-Ghost (identical expierences)

-why I can tell when someone is looking right at me and I'm not looking at them

-how a psychic can find the dead body of a murder victim

I like your second one... I have that too.

And also, how I can tell someone is looking me in the eye from across the room, or not looking me in the eye... or even if they are close, I don't understand how that happens, even though it isn't super-mystical or supernatural at all, I just don't get it. Maybe I'm stupid. lol

Whoops, that was me... that was pandora. I gotta remember to switch screenames!

I gotta agree with the Renee Zellweger thing. I mean, damn shes not attractive at all.

1. Why the hell do people on the freeway slow down...FAR BELOW the speed limit...when they see a cop whos pulled over some car? I mean, jeez, hes not gonna jump up and run after you for doing the speed limit, assholes.

2. Why does ketchup taste good on...practically everything?

3. Why are Krispe Creme donuts so utterly irresitable?

4. Why is it that a cop is never around when you're getting robbed...but as soon as you stab a guy in the face.....

I gotta agree with the Renee Zellweger thing. I mean, damn shes not attractive at all.

The cool thing is that it goes to show you don't have to be a perfect "type" to be succesful. So many girls don't look like Jenna Jameson, so when girls like Renne Zellweger make it, its actually really cool. I'm not a fan of hers or anything, but ah well, that's my $0.02 cents. :)

1. Why the hell do people on the freeway slow down...FAR BELOW the speed limit...when they see a cop whos pulled over some car? I mean, jeez, hes not gonna jump up and run after you for doing the speed limit, assholes.

Yeah! That's a mystery to me too. I keep on speed limit, or even 5 mph over. No sweat. Higher, not good. People that slam their breaks seems suspicious, and the cops probably think "that guy was doing 110 before he saw me, I better keep an eye on him." So I usually just let go of the gas, and maybe tap the breaks, but some people break so hard they almost plan on going to full stop. What the frakking is wrong with them?

Here's another mystery, I've only seen it once.

Someone stopping on the freeway and turned on the blinkers, when changing lanes from carpool to left lane. Waiting for the traffic to clear. WTF??? The whole freeway stopped 10 miles back!

Or this one:

Why do people put loose stuff on an open flatbed truck, get on the freeway, and drive 80 MPH? Will something fly off? The difficult answer is: YES THINGS WILL FLY OFF!!! And possibly it will fly off, hit another car and kill someone, but heck, why should the truckdriver care?

2. Why does ketchup taste good on...practically everything?

You sound like my mom! HAHA! She use ketchup on everything.

They infuse them with addictive drugs. :)

They infuse them with addictive drugs. :)

I had to do it

Chris Rock Quote:

Krispy Kreme? Kracky Kreme. Krispy

Kreme Donuts are so good, if I told you it had crack in it,

you would be like, "I knew it was something in there. These

donuts are too good. Got me going there at 4 o'clock in the

morning going, "Come on, man, open up. Let me have at least

one donut. I'll do anything. I'll suck your dick!" That

should be the new slogan. Krispy Kreme: So good, you'll

suck a dick.