Goodbye Jesus

Embarrassing Stories

Knightley

I have one among many. When I was in 6th grade, one of my friends liked this guy. We went to a K-8th grade school. He was an 8th grader. Everyone had a crush on him, especially my friend C. So one day, another friend wrote a note that C liked this guy, and us girls were going to give the note to him. Well some of the other girls in our class, heard what we were gonna do and they didn't believe us, and it was mostly talk to my friend C and our other friends.

Hehe, so I took the note and said "I'll give the note to him." They all looked at me, so my friends and the other girls walked up with me to where he and his friends were at. He was playing basketball with his friends, it was a huge guy group. So there was our girly group and the guy group. So this guy's name was Colt. :HaHa: Everyone thought he was hot, so I went up to him and he saw me coming up to him and I *tried* to give him the note. That's the key note here people, tried, but he wouldn't take it!!! :lmao:

It was really awkward. Then his friend finally just took the note, we walked away and saw them open the note and read it. Now that I think of it, its funny, but it wasn't back then. :Hmm:

Goodbye Jesus

Long before my wife and I were married, we were having sex on the floor of my small speedboat in the middle of this large lake one sunny afternoon. Well the passion and alcohol made us loose track of time, and where we were. To our utter horror, a pontoon boat filled with people pulled up beside us as we were going at it. It was mom, dad, the kids, and gramma and grandapa. They thought it was an abandoned boat. We both wanted to die.

I slipped on the ice and broke my collarbone.

It was so funny :lmao:

Ok, I've got one.

It seems to center around the same intersection. About three weeks ago I tripped on a crack in the sidewalk because I was wearing new boots.

Anyhow, I was walking on that same sidewalk in the rain with a cricket leg in my hand when some jerk swerved over to the side of the road and completely drenched me with water. Getting wet is fine, but as I've said to put out a man's cigarette is a great offense against the Gods. On the way back home after getting my stuff, some girl pulled up to me and said, "Hey, player". Didn't feel much like playing so I ignored her and sogged my way home.

lol, this is why you're still single eh jj ;)

lol, this is why you're still single eh jj ;)

:grin:

Well, as you know the reason I'm still single is because I'm a pansy when it comes to women. Somehow the idea of being shot at is more appealing to me than asking someone out.

I see now why the girls chase you ;)

When i was 13 or 14 years old, I lives near this mall that had an ice skating rink at the top floor. One day I was ice skating after the skaitng class and my brother sneaks up behind me and pushes me onto the ice face-first. When i got up the front of my jeans and shirt were soaked. Needless to say the whole rink was laughing at me. I had to walk through the entire mall soaking wet to get to the car. The female parental unit didn't buy that her angelic little boy could have done that and insisted I had tripped. (I got even with him later with an "accidental' soccer ball kick to the face).

I didnt go back to that mall for months.

Ugh that sucks SilentLoner. Group embarrassment is the worst.