Goodbye Jesus

Anti-god Is Anti-american?

08 hawk

Remember, it was Bush the Elder who said:

I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.

*puts finger in mouth and makes gag sound to that quote*

Remember, it was Bush the Elder who said:

I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.

Actually, I'll gladly take that offer.

I am not a patriot, and I don't want to be a citizen either. I consider myself a sovereign. I have reserved my left testical for him and my right for our current Pres. Bush.

And all this time I thought the Civil War was about state rights and a lesser extent, slavery.

Gee.....Thats so wacked aye. Im so glad i live in a liberal country like Australia. They are the minority...but they numbers grow. Neways. Hope you guyz maybe come to Aus 1 day for a holiday.

I'm glad UK isn't like that.

Im so glad i live in a liberal country like Australia. They are the minority

Unfortunalty, Jesus freak conservatives are the majority in the US (expecially in the south). :( you should feel VERY lucky to live in a liberated country. And yes, I do need to visit you all Aussies one day. I love your all's accent. I also wanna visit Canada.

Ahh... Christians are so loving and tollerant

Yes...they're so tolerant of other people beliefs. :loser: I was on this site and it was telling about this Atheist group who put this sign up and people through eggs at it and with another sign, some guy ran over it with his car.

Ahh... Christians are so loving and tollerant. It makes me feel warm all over. :Wendywhatever:

*sarcasm on* Why do you hate America? *sarcasm off*

Isn't it nice to know that just because you don't believe in the Invisible Sky Daddy you're just a heinous un-American who should be dragged out into the street and killed?

I guess the gubmint always has to have some sort of a witch hunt going.

I don't know whether to laugh at that or move to Canada.

And this is why it's sooo important to have a separation of Church and State....

Wait a minute! I just noticed on that sign that it says 'WV' which stands for West Virginia! That fricking redneck state is full of bible-loving, Bush-worshipping Jesus freaks! People commit incest there!

That explains EVERYTHING :scratch:

http://bluewaffle.com/images/redneck.jpg

:lmao: 08 hawk! As soon as I saw the link, before opening it, I thought,"I bet it's that one with the picture of the ladies with their cold drinks in their cleavages."

So, Rev. Briggs, you want a "civil" war? Be careful what you ask for...

I don't know whether to laugh at that or move to Canada.

How about both... preferrably laughing after moving? :fdevil:

Don't fundies love Civil War?

Just go to the South to hear about how the Confederacy never *really* lost the war, they just *pretended* to surrender to end the bloodshed of Southern men........

Unfortunalty, Jesus freak conservatives are the majority in the US (expecially in the south). you should feel VERY lucky to live in a liberated country. And yes, I do need to visit you all Aussies one day. I love your all's accent. I also wanna visit Canada.

It wasn't always this way, though.....ah, the 90's. What glorious times.

I can't believe this. This sickens me.

Since when does not believing in God...Oh wait, allow me to correct myself...Since when does not believing in BABBLE GAWD make one immoral and anti-american?

When will America grow up and be like other first world nations? Are we still a first world nation? It is so hard to believe with all of these bible thumping, cousin humping, monster truck rally lovin, Nascar rallying, wife beating, followers of Christ Insanity...This kind of religious zealotry is usually prevelant in developing countries...

The mere fact that our President talks to god--prior to starting a war--for counsel is fucking insane.

When will America grow up and be like other first world nations?

America has a compartively very young culture.

So basically, not in our lifetime...

by young you mean mentally? ..right

thats too true

maybe its a sign that this country is going to eventually "fall" in some sort.

hey how hard is it to get a job and citizenship in australia, there or europe starting to look good to me.

by young you mean mentally? ..right

thats too true

maybe its a sign that this country is going to eventually "fall" in some sort.

hey how hard is it to get a job and citizenship in australia, there or europe starting to look good to me.

America is on the downhill slide from its 20th century empire peak.

Usually, to emigrate to another country, you're required to have a certain amount of money to support yourself, at least until you settle in and obtain employment. Many countries also limit who comes in according to your profession; if they have a shortage of, say, nurses, it would be easy for a nurse to enter the country. But if you are a common laborer, you may have a harder time getting in, because the country may be protecting its own unskilled workers. You would have to examine each country individually, of course. Me? I've thought of Canada (obviously the easiest country for a US citizen to adapt to), but the above stipulations are used to allow immigrants into the country. I don't have lots of money, and I don't have very skilled job experience, so I don't think I could get perminent working status.

America is on the downhill slide from its 20th century empire peak.

Usually, to emigrate to another country, you're required to have a certain amount of money to support yourself, at least until you settle in and obtain employment. Many countries also limit who comes in according to your profession; if they have a shortage of, say, nurses, it would be easy for a nurse to enter the country. But if you are a common laborer, you may have a harder time getting in, because the country may be protecting its own unskilled workers. You would have to examine each country individually, of course. Me? I've thought of Canada (obviously the easiest country for a US citizen to adapt to), but the above stipulations are used to allow immigrants into the country. I don't have lots of money, and I don't have very skilled job experience, so I don't think I could get perminent working status.

If you're a nurse, you can go just about anywhere....in most cases, though,

you'll have to have a plan to support yourself for a while, because you won't

have the right to work for a long time. I've thought about emigrating a lot

over the last six long years, but it'd pretty difficult move for me to make,

and I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off successfully.