Goodbye Jesus

Anti-god Is Anti-american?

08 hawk

Wait a minute! I just noticed on that sign that it says 'WV' which stands for West Virginia! That fricking redneck state is full of bible-loving, Bush-worshipping Jesus freaks! People commit incest there!

That explains EVERYTHING :scratch:

http://bluewaffle.com/images/redneck.jpg

Bumper-sticker wisdom: "It's all relative in West Virginia"

When will America grow up and be like other first world nations? Are we still a first world nation? It is so hard to believe with all of these bible thumping, cousin humping, monster truck rally lovin, Nascar rallying, wife beating, followers of Christ Insanity...This kind of religious zealotry is usually prevelant in developing

As much as I hate to say this (considering that I admired America for most of my life, and considering how much I like most of you all here), I'm afraid that you're dead right.

America...or at least Shrubbenführer's America... is worth less than a piece of canine fecal matter. :vent:

When will America grow up and be like other first world nations? Are we still a first world nation? It is so hard to believe with all of these bible thumping, cousin humping, monster truck rally lovin, Nascar rallying, wife beating, followers of Christ Insanity...This kind of religious zealotry is usually prevelant in developing

As much as I hate to say this (considering that I admired America for most of my life, and considering how much I like most of you all here), I'm afraid that you're dead right.

America...or at least Shrubbenführer's America... is worth less than a piece of canine fecal matter. :vent:

So has SHRUB really destroyed our credibility that much? :ugh::vent:

I can't speak for all Germans... but as far as I'm concerned, if I didn't know you all, my answer would b a clear "yes". :banghead:

So has SHRUB really destroyed our credibility that much? :ugh::vent:

Ever since that jerk was selected as president, all my foreign-born friends and relatives have repeatedly warned me that if I ever travel overseas, I should tell anyone that I encounter that I'm from Canada because it isn't safe any more to be identified as an American. I've gotten pretty good at saying "oot and aboot" and finishing sentences with "eh?"

Ever since that jerk was selected as president, all my foreign-born friends and relatives have repeatedly warned me that if I ever travel overseas, I should tell anyone that I encounter that I'm from Canada because it isn't safe any more to be identified as an American. I've gotten pretty good at saying "oot and aboot" and finishing sentences with "eh?"

If I ever do go to another country, even just to visit, I'll make sure to wear tee shirts that say "I didn't vote for Bush!".

If I ever do go to another country, even just to visit, I'll make sure to wear tee shirts that say "I didn't vote for Bush!".

Ditto that!

I almost hate to post this because it makes me sound like the 'voice of reason' (not a position I care to be in) - BUT...........

It's one individual's billboard. I would be willing to bet that the number of people willing to stand behind the idea of civil war based on religion would be exceedingly small. He's a crackpot fundy. He's probably got the same sized following as Phelps.....

I don't know. I have lived overseas for years, including the last two years. Most people are wise enough to separate the president from the person. I haven't encountered any situation where I felt that my nationality was a problem and I have been in Russia, Finland, Venezuela and Italy during the past two years.

I would suggest not wearing a Bush/Cheney t-shirt when you travel though.

Usually, to emigrate to another country, you're required to have a certain amount of money to support yourself, at least until you settle in and obtain employment. Many countries also limit who comes in according to your profession; if they have a shortage of, say, nurses, it would be easy for a nurse to enter the country. But if you are a common laborer, you may have a harder time getting in, because the country may be protecting its own unskilled workers. You would have to examine each country individually, of course. Me? I've thought of Canada (obviously the easiest country for a US citizen to adapt to), but the above stipulations are used to allow immigrants into the country. I don't have lots of money, and I don't have very skilled job experience, so I don't think I could get perminent working status.

Yeah, it's difficult to emigrate if you don't have your own source of income. There are ways to do it though. PM me if you want to discuss this seriously. I can give you some ideas.

It's one individual's billboard. I would be willing to bet that the number of people willing to stand behind the idea of civil war based on religion would be exceedingly small. He's a crackpot fundy. He's probably got the same sized following as Phelps.....

I see what you're saying, and I agree that most Christians don't believe that atheists cause civil wars. But the "religion=patriotism" tie out here is just disgusting.

In the big cities, it's not so bad. But I happen to live in Fenton, MO, the most miserable little hamlet on the face of the earth, where people regard Bush with the kind of reverence given to Buddha by Tibetans, second only to Pat Robertson and perhaps Dale Earnhardt. He can do no wrong. The fact that the majority of Americans hate his guts only serves to prove how un-Christian America is and how much saving it needs from heathens, gays and people who think shooting animals for fun is wrong.

That doesn't stop them from drinking gallons and breeding like rabbits, though, or binging on Cheez-its until their stomachs disgorge their gross infected pierced bellybuttons, or refraining from actually raising their children to not do things like shoplift or spit on strangers.

Since the local center of town life is at the measly Wal-Mart where I currently find myself employed against my will, I have to deal with people searching for Christian music every day. Wal-Mart is very, very, very, very, very Protestant-Christian based, I tell you. The amount of Christian books in the book section is proof enough - ours has to have at least eight different Bible versions, although of course none of them are Catholic, and don't expect to find any cards congratulating a confirmation or first communion in the card rack. Or Hannukah or Eid or anything like that. And no, we don't sell Marilyn Manson CDs, and we make sure all our stuff is censored so parents don't have to take responsibility for exposing their children to un-Christian words when they buy their CDs for them, and we have about a million Gaither CDs. And every single version of "Left Behind" ever made.

Living in a small town myself.. although I'll never be considered a "local" :woohoo: I can relate to just about every word you say here. I just have to say the ," second only to Pat Robertson and perhaps Dale Earnhardt" Made me literally Laugh out loud!!! Spot on!! :lmao:

I also have to say that a lot of 'crime' is not pursued here as politically it will 'ruin the town' which prides itself on being listed once On the best small towns to live in America list. Low crime being one of the things that's a must to make the list of course. It's not that there's no crime, it's that there are no arrests. Perception is everything and everything is political.

The bible thumpers up here are plentiful and your post here, while not being from the same town has the same exact type of majority people.