Goodbye Jesus

First Fundie Experience In Oregon.

greygirl

We have our share of fundies in Nevada too (we are a red state.) Maybe it's a western thing?

(When I say Nevada, I do not include Las Vegas. Las Vegas is not Nevada.)

Well, look out; I have a brother who lives in Vegas and he's a pentecostal fundy.

We have our share of fundies in Nevada too (we are a red state.) Maybe it's a western thing?

Well, look out; I have a brother who lives in Vegas and he's a pentecostal fundy.

Gasp! It's even spread to Sin City!

I hope not. Las Vegas rocks. :grin:

:nono:

You hate Las Vegas?

:HaHa:

I was practically naked. I was corrupting the minds of the poor innocent children by dressing like a cheap whore looking for customers. Guess what I was wearing? Go on, guess! Yoga pants and a tank top. OH NOEZ!

This guy sounds like a "thou dost protest too much" nutcase to me.

I'd bet anything he rushed home, told the kids to go outside and play, then went into the bathroom and whacked off.

Then begged Jesus' forgiveness after he was done.

Extreme sexual repression = extreme sexual obsession.

I just had my first experience with an Oregon fundamentalist. I ran into Walmart (I know, I know, but there's not a lot of stores in this town) to pick up a couple of things, and the guy in line in front of me at the check stand tried to have me THROWN OUT of the store. He insisted to the cashier that they should refuse service to "people like [me]." What was the horrible thing I did, you ask? Well, there were children present, I was practically naked. I was corrupting the minds of the poor innocent children by dressing like a cheap whore looking for customers.

That’s really weird because the Oregon that I know is really liberal. The whole fucking state is full of liberal, pot smoking hippies! :wicked:

Gotta love the hippies. :wub:

That’s really weird because the Oregon that I know is really liberal. The whole fucking state is full of liberal, pot smoking hippies! :wicked:

Gotta love the hippies. :wub:

Few of we orYgunnians that a bit more *wrapped tight around the axle* and don't imbibe the ganja..

As for the sterotypical hippies? Dunno if I've seen more than a handful in the many decades I've travelled around my State..

As for "smoke"? Never seen a single toke took.. tha'd be unlawful and all that shit, get folks in trouble.. Nope, not here, not at all...

As for fundies? Sheeeeeit, those silly fuckers infest the woodworks everywhere ya go. Sorry greygirl had to find the one of a few of them so soon after her arrival to this part of world.

kL

This thread is useless without pictures.