At least you're pleasantly star-shaped. It could be worse! :HaHa:

well I coulda told you that.....

:)

I know.

But I wanted to find out for myself, ya know? :shrug:

what's up Fwee
I'm an asshole. :mellow:
At least you're pleasantly star-shaped.
Not exactly. I'm more like a dented frying pan shape. Handle and all.

It could be worse! :HaHa:
How so?

I know.

yeah I knw what ya mean.

I know.

yeah I knw what ya mean.
No. I really don't think that you do. But I really don't feel like explaining it right now, either.

I hate you.
Well, if you stumbled into here claiming that you were in love with an asshole, I'd say that you have issues.

I know.

yeah I knw what ya mean.
No. I really don't think that you do. But I really don't feel like explaining it right now, either.

I hate you.
Well, if you stumbled into here claiming that you were in love with an asshole, I'd say that you have issues.

True. I'm not "in love" with my asshole, but I'm glad it's there. Otherwise even more shit would flow out my mouth. :HaHa:

True. I'm not "in love" with my asshole, but I'm glad it's there. Otherwise even more shit would flow out my mouth. :HaHa:
You came into this thread titled, "I Am An Asshole" and posted the words, "I hate you." I thought that it was addressed to me since I am an asshole.

Nobody ever said anything about your asshole or what comes out of it.

You came into this thread titled, "I Am An Asshole" and posted the words, "I hate you." I thought that it was addressed to me since I am an asshole.

Nobody ever said anything about your asshole or what comes out of it.

In a way you did

Prompting the question:

1. Could I love an asshole?

2. Could I love Fwee?

The answer to #1 is no, but I could like one. The answer to #2 is the same as #1. And now I'm going to take a #2.

The answer to #1 is no, but I could like one. The answer to #2 is the same as #1. And now I'm going to take a #2.
I'll bet you feel like you're #1 after you take a #2, don't you? I'll bet it feels really good. And you probably don't even feel like an asshole when your finished. But yet you find no problem in hijacking my thread where I'm supposed to be the only asshole within the discussion.

Sure, go ahead and feel that pride.

I can see your head swelling from here. :HappyCry:

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

People tell me I do a half-assed job all the time, but, I swear to god, I am using MY WHOLE ASS!

People tell me I do a half-assed job all the time, but, I swear to god, I am using MY WHOLE ASS!
And therein lies the problem. :Hmm:

Because if you're using your whole ass, and they're still claiming that you're doing a half-assed job, then you have no more ass to give them or apply yourself with. :shrug:

And you always walk away feeling unfulfilled. :ugh:

You feel... :Hmm:

Just like an asshole. :HappyCry:

I'll bet you feel like you're #1 after you take a #2, don't you? I'll bet it feels really good. And you probably don't even feel like an asshole when your finished. But yet you find no problem in hijacking my thread where I'm supposed to be the only asshole within the discussion.

Sure, go ahead and feel that pride.

I can see your head swelling from here. :HappyCry:

Told you I spew shit. Don't worry. You're the star asshole here. I don't think I'll upset your ranking in the encyclopedia assholica.

:bows to the supreme asshole fwee:

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
And therein lies the problem. :Hmm:

Because if you're using your whole ass, and they're still claiming that you're doing a half-assed job, then you have no more ass to give them or apply yourself with. :shrug:

And you always walk away feeling unfulfilled. :ugh:

You feel... :Hmm:

Just like an asshole. :HappyCry:

I think I just need to reach beyond my ass, into the soul of my ass, and root around in there for awhile until I discover the source of my discomfort.

Ahem.

Told you I spew shit. Don't worry. You're the star asshole here. I don't think I'll upset your ranking in the Encyclopedia Assholica.

I fixed that for you!

Thanks a lot, JJ!

I-feel-so-much-better-now. :mellow:

There! Now was that so hard? Was it really that difficult to see things from my point of view? :shrug:

:ugh:

I think I just need to reach beyond my ass, into the soul of my ass, and root around in there for awhile until I discover the source of my discomfort.
It's not so much reaching beyond one's ass, or reaching into one's ass soul, as much as it is actually becoming one with the ass.

Keep that in mind while rooting.

You'll find that it helps.

Told you I spew shit. Don't worry. You're the star asshole here. I don't think I'll upset your ranking in the Encyclopedia Assholica.

I fixed that for you!

Thanks a lot, JJ!

I-feel-so-much-better-now. :mellow:

There! Now was that so hard? Was it really that difficult to see things from my point of view? :shrug:

:ugh:

Hahaha, I don't want to see things from your point of view. Somehow the idea of seeing a rectum open from the inside, knowing only the sight of underwear, pants (if you freeball), your bedroom, and your toilet is not too appealing. But I bow nonetheless. :notworthy:

You forgot the corn! :vent:

Everybody always forgets the corn! :vent::banghead::vent:

ass soul

:lmao:

I wondered if you would catch that. :HaHa:

You forgot the corn! :vent:

Everybody always forgets the corn! :vent::banghead::vent:

Damn you'd think I remember that, living in Nebraska.

You account for half of all our corn consumption, and indirectly the other half from corn-fed Beef! The corn king thanks your ass soul.

You are the reason the golden calf is golden!

You account for half of all our corn consumption, and indirectly the other half from corn-fed Beef! The corn king thanks your ass soul.

If you're going to start talking about what type of showers your backwoods, redneck-ass likes to give your Nebraskan cattle, start you own thread. We're talking assholes here.

If you're going to start talking about what type of showers your backwoods, redneck-ass likes to give your Nebraskan cattle, start you own thread. We're talking assholes here.

:HaHa:

We're talking maize here, but FYI I actually reserve the golden showers for free ranging livestock in Colorado. They turned my family's land to dust :shrug:

Mice like golden things. With you it's all about the bling. Show me that pimp gear, asshole.