Goodbye Jesus

The Real Trinity

RHEMtron

random thought:

i think christians wouldve had a better argument by saying the real trinity is god, jesus, and satan...

Guest Sara

random thought:

i think christians wouldve had a better argument by saying the real trinity is god, jesus, and satan...

random thought:

Well, Christians do think that Satan is there at their right hand all the time, tempting them in every way and making everything go wrong for them so Satan features highly in Christianity.......maybe he deserves a place in the "trinity"!! Going through life believing that there is an invisible evil force watching your every move is not very freeing!!

random thought:

Well, Christians do think that Satan is there at their right hand all the time, tempting them in every way and making everything go wrong for them so Satan features highly in Christianity.......maybe he deserves a place in the "trinity"!! Going through life believing that there is an invisible evil force watching your every move is not very freeing!!

see what i mean. christians give satan a certain sort of power. claiming he's the antagonist of god, on a certain leve, just makes him out to be one.

but like i said... i think it wouldve been more feasable for christians to say jesus and satan are god's split personality. they wouldve gotten away more with their apologetics.