Goodbye Jesus

Experience Christ Consciousness Directly

Guest Unity

In the spirit of love there is unity with room for diversity without elimination. Christ consciousness is ready to reveal itself to the sincere soul that makes an intense effort to search for love. What is needed is not submission to an external authority, a flawless book, or a rigid church that divides and eliminates, but an inward realization of God that unites. We need to test our realization with reason, witness it at work and perceive the unity of everything in God's pure consciousness. In every race, in every country and in every stage of history and culture people talk about God so we must admit that our minds are being qualified and supported with God’s love to reach within our selves and others to experience this pure consciousness that permeates everything.

Christian Mysticism Explained

Fuckin god never revealed himself to me.40 plus years of praying and self sacrifice made me one thin.Feelings of worthlessness,shame,guilt.FUCK RELIGION! i am a good person who treats others as he likes to be treated.When jeeeezus reveals his love for me I hope my cock is sticking in some lovely lady. Amen!

In the spirit of love there is unity with room for diversity without elimination. Christ consciousness is ready to reveal itself to the sincere soul that makes an intense effort to search for love. What is needed is not submission to an external authority, a flawless book, or a rigid church that divides and eliminates, but an inward realization of God that unites. We need to test our realization with reason, witness it at work and perceive the unity of everything in God's pure consciousness. In every race, in every country and in every stage of history and culture people talk about God so we must admit that our minds are being qualified and supported with God’s love to reach within our selves and others to experience this pure consciousness that permeates everything.

Christian Mysticism Explained

Oh by the way,JEEEEEEzus FUCKING christ,,,,,,,,see you in hell. Do you believe in it?

Tired of and offended of Christian judging and rhetoric? So you are giving me a taste of the medicine. If there is one force, does it matter what you call it? You can call it flying spagetti if you wish, I am not offended. I like spagetti just leave out the meatballs.

Beware the coming of the anti-pasta who will deceive many - read all about it in the final chapter of the Spagetti Gods receipe book, read and follow it to the letter, for there are some who have left the path of truth and seeking their own ends, with happy faces, take handfulls of pasta and mix up things up according to their own tastes. These heretics must be hunted down.

You know, once Tyr told me that He (the FSM) is cool indeed, I found that I don't have problems with pastafarians anymore... :lmao: