Goodbye Jesus

Sacred Feminine

Beachcosmo

Got it from The Da Vinci Code. I wonder what a difference it would have made if the three religions had been written with the goddess or sacred feminine in mind, instead of the god. Please don't get all feminista on me. :lmao:

It wouldn't make any difference at all, if the concepts of Sin™, Hell™, Jeezus™, and the need for Salvation™ were all still present. The gender of Biblegodzilla isn't what's important or even an issue, it's the "turn or burn" aspect of the cult that is the problem.

I'm reading up on the present belief of the Essene religion, and they believe in a a balance of feminine and masculine divine entities. They even claim that this is what Jesus really was teachings, and Paul changed it into suppressing women.

At the time of Jesus, the Temple of Diana was the center for the feminine divine. I remember vaguely about other religions even before that. Something in the Old Testament, where the Jews killed people that believed in a goddess.

What I'm trying to say is that it has existed many times, the feminine version of religion, and even the balanced one, but right now, it's all have been taken over by complete masculine dominanted religions. God as the Father. (The Essenes believe God is neither. While the two demiurges are masculine and feminine.)

It's also possible that the Holy Spirit was supposed to be the God the Mother. But the Church made Mary to God's Mother instead, and she has no divine streak in her, only blessed.

In a way it makes sense you know.

The holy spirit supposedly hovered over the void, and God breathed the spirit into A&E. Isn't it symbols of Life? And the woman is the old ancient symbol of life?

Damn, it makes soo much sense it is scary. :)