Goodbye Jesus

Ann Coulter

Beachcosmo

I would rather have the mouth piece wraped around my dick given it all she got..... :wicked:

Dude, she's rabid - she'll probably bite it off.

Ann Coulter - the Republican Pecker Wrecker :mellow:

I'm sorry guy's I think she's a Shim....

Not that's there's anything wrong with that..... :mellow:

"Shim" that's a new word I haven't heard before. But I think I know what you mean...

("Shimpanzee" right? ... Just kidding! ... :HaHa: )

I don't think she even believes half of the things she spews.

She's just found a handy little gig that gets her on t.v. and sells books.

"Shim" that's a new word I haven't heard before. But I think I know what you mean...

LOL @ you hans.. , Shim.(She and him) . as in She/Male as in His adams apple and manly hands don't look as girly as his hair and legs :HaHa:

LOL @ you hans.. , Shim.(She and him) . as in She/Male as in His adams apple and manly hands don't look as girly as his hair and legs :HaHa:

Then it meant what I thought.

What would happen if it came out proof that s-he was MTF? (male2female)

Then it meant what I thought.

What would happen if it came out proof that s-he was MTF? (male2female)

:ugh: I think most of us at Ex-C would be popping pop-corn and watching the Fundys heads explode... :lmao: The thought of it just makes my day actually ... LOL

:ugh: I think most of us at Ex-C would be popping pop-corn and watching the Fundys heads explode... :lmao: The thought of it just makes my day actually ... LOL

Did I meantion that I hate that bitch?

Ann Coulter is going to be on tonight with Jay Leno, along with George Carlin!!! http://www.reachm.com/amstreet/archives/20...e-glue-factory/ Too bad I have to miss it because of work; it should be good.

Damn! I missed it! Anybody happen to catch it?

I tried to watch, but she disgusted me to such a degree, I turned it off and went to bed...which pissed me off even more b/c I wanted to see KT Tunstall perform.

What I did see - there wasn't much between Ann and George anyway - he was pretty respectful, dammit.

I still wouldn't fuck her :mellow:

Good thing. She'd probably eat your balls for dinner. :D

The One Single Fact that Proves that Ann Coulter is Full of Shit:

She says women should not have the right to vote, because they simply lack the ability to understand politics. Yet she herself is a political commentator/analyst. So what she is basically saying is, "I talk about politics, but I have no understanding of them."

I saw one of her books in my fundie aunt and uncle's house once. I have trouble looking them in the eye now.

I still wouldn't fuck her :mellow:

Good thing. She'd probably eat your balls for dinner. :D

Yeah, she looks like a real ballbuster for sure :HaHa:

And Sage, isn't that funny? She thinks women can't understand politics. Evidently, she's trying to make the case for that single-handedly :HaHa:

The One Single Fact that Proves that Ann Coulter is Full of Shit:

She says women should not have the right to vote, because they simply lack the ability to understand politics. Yet she herself is a political commentator/analyst. So what she is basically saying is, "I talk about politics, but I have no understanding of them."

The solution is because she's a bitch and not a woman. Bitches can become politically involved and vote, but not women. :)

I saw one of her books in my fundie aunt and uncle's house once. I have trouble looking them in the eye now.

You see Ann Coulter in their eyes... spooky... :HaHa:

Ann might be suffering from Serena Joy syndrome where she talks about destorying women's rights, never realizing that someday the rules will apply to her until it's too late.

Burnedout is right about that. Coulter and Friends like us to get all riled up about her, because to their twisted brains, it tells them they are on the right track.

Ann: I still wouldn't fuck you. Maybe for a million dollars, but I'd have to think of my fiancee, Kate Winslet, and that new hot chick at work all at the same time :mellow: