Goodbye Jesus

I Think I'm In Love

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

I married at 22 to the first woman I ever loved. We waited until we married to have sex. She cheated on me a year into it and I spent another two years after that trying to make it work out of a sense of obligation. I've been divorced for eight years, and the entire time I just didn't think I would ever feel that same kind of electricity that made me write poetry for hours and make a castle out of construction paper to win the heart of a woman.

I think I'm feeling that again.

This girl, I met her when I was 13. She was so beautiful, but she was one of those beautiful girls who had no idea how transfixing she was, and so she was willing to give the time of day to a chubby, albeit charming and passionate miscreant such as myself. I would go to her house everyday after school and we would get high and laugh and listen to music. I knew she was way outta my league, so I just enjoyed her company like a blessing from god. I had no idea she had always liked me, too.

I watched as she went through a few abusive boyfriends. She loved rockstars, and as beautiful as she was it didn't take long for everyone to realise it, even though she was shy. We were great friends all through highschool, but she always had her boyfriend, and that limited our relationship.

After highschool we didn't see eachother for several years. When I returned to Nashville after living in NYC for a couple of years I contacted her. This was late 2000. At the time she was on a break with her rockstar boyfriend and we hung out together and had a great time. She confessed to me that she had always had a crush on me as well, which was a revelation from the almighty as far as I ws concerned. I had always cared for her and those feelings were still just beneath the surface, and now I wasn't the same flabby insecure punk I was at 13.

All seemed great until she suddenly got back together with the rockstar. Since then they have been on and off and so have we. She alwasy calls when theyre on a break. But now they are done for good. I think.

We've seen eachother several times in the last 2 weeks and.....I'm getting the tingle.

I have no idea what to do. I'm not asking you to tell me wht to do. I'm just saying cause I gotta say something.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• Asimov

• pandora

• Dianka

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

C'mon, bitches! I wanna talk about love!

Alright, fine, people. But, if you love love then love loves you, too. That's all I'm saying.

Oh my GOD you are a pussy... :HaHa:

My philosophy is "if you stick it in her butt and she runs away, she was never yours. If you stick it in her butt and she stays....stick it in her again."

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Okay, I'd love to be crass, but in the event that this young lady ever gets around to viewing this forum I'd prefer not to kiss and tell to the extreme.

Well man, it sounds like she should be a keeper if you think she's so great. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't pursue a relationship.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Well man, it sounds like she should be a keeper if you think she's so great. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't pursue a relationship.

Well, that's my general plan. Actually, if I told you all the littel specific plans I've formulated since I left her house this evening I'd only invite more heckling, but I know how to be a romantic sonuvabitch when I am motivated. :wicked:

Softy on the inside?? AH!!! MY ENTIRE PERCEPTION OF YOU IS RUINED!!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

It's too late. No amount of circles or dots will ever cure you of the cooties you now carry deep in your loins.

Squishy love guts yak yak flutter fluff...

I really hope it works out for you kids. Who cares if a person who falls in love quickly does it once again. For you though, congratulations. Cherish it, and her. Whether you two have a long relationship or a short one it's a nice break from the bitter day-to-day that follows crappy relationships.

*** May I be pathetic for a few sentences? I'm a little jealous.***

I've been through a few creeps, losers, and bastards lately. It's hard to find normal people out there. That's probably why having the love flutter is SO damn special.

Take care. I hope things go well for you two.

D, you're such a bitter-sweetheart . :HaHa: I love your sig.

Can you please send that cherub my way? I'm going on a date on Thursday, not looking forward to the disappointment. Oh God, I think I'm going to throw up a little....

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

It could just be that my brain chemistry is outta wack. I stopped taking zoloft yesterday because it was making my teeth hurt after 10 days of use. Nutty. I don't think so, though. I really don't.

D, just don't date guys unless they make a galant effort to win your heart and you'll likely avoid most of the slimeballs. But what do I know, I'm a guy. Listen, if a guy ever buys a deck of cards and cuts out every heart in the deck, saving the ace of hearts and the queen of hearts to form the pages of a card, with romantic sentiments written on the white spaces of the ace, and containing all the cut out hearts which spill on the floor when you open the card, that guy likes you alot. Hold onto him.

I have no idea what to do. I'm not asking you to tell me wht to do. I'm just saying cause I gotta say something.
The logical side of me is telling me that you need to make sure that it's over between her and the rock star.

The emotional side of me knows that once you get that "tingle" and you start writing poetry and building paper castles (<---gay) with her on your mind the whole time, then there's nothing you can really do to stop it. Well, there is, but you'll end up kickin' yourself in the ass on down the road somewhere.

So you need to just go for it. :shrug:

(And pay no attention to Asimov. He puts everything up everybody's butt.)

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
building paper castles (<---gay)

Whatever dude, there was a treasure chest and a map and.....some flowers.........and........

IT'S NOT GAY!

building paper castles (<---gay)
Whatever dude, there was a treasure chest and a map and.....some flowers.........and........

IT'S NOT GAY!

She just spent her last handful of years dating a rock star. :mellow:

paper castles <---gay

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

That was a different girl. I have a whole other plan for this one, Fwee. I'm not a moron, and I'm not totally not-a-rockstar :nono:

I made the castle for my wife because she was fascinated by them and collected them. It was quite a piece of work, not a gay little caprice.

That was a different girl. I have a whole other plan for this one, Fwee. I'm not a moron, and I'm not totally not-a-rockstar :nono:
Okay then. But if you make a castle for the girl who dated the rock star, she'll probably think the paper castles are gay.
I made the castle for my wife because she was fascinated by them and collected them.
Now that's a different story. If your wife liked the gay castles. Then that's fine.
It was quite a piece of work, not a gay littel caprice.
Who the hell was talking about cars?

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

You're such a playa hater, fwee. If I made that girl a castle she'd fucking love it and try to move in to the wee fuckin thing, buddy. Mark my words, I'm makin that bitch a castle outta fucking CREPE PAPER AND PARISOLES AND JUDY GARLAND RECORDS and she will moisten like a succulent peach and make a paralysing whip of her eyes and (deleted for the sake of the children).

Sucka.

Okay, I'd love to be crass, but in the event that this young lady ever gets around to viewing this forum

You're such a playa hater, fwee. If I made that girl a castle she'd fucking love it and try to move in to the wee fuckin thing, buddy. Mark my words, I'm makin that bitch a castle outta fucking CREPE PAPER AND PARISOLES AND JUDY GARLAND RECORDS and she will moisten like a succulent peach and make a paralysing whip of her eyes and (deleted for the sake of the children).

Sucka.
Who is the sucka now?

And another thing...

If you have Judy Garland records, that too is gay.

Fuck her, she can't read.

Well then I guess you don't have to go through the trouble of making a little map for her little gay castle then, huh?

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Dude, it's not like I have alot of Judy Garland records. Most of my collection is Bette Midler, Ethel Merman, Pet Shop Boys, and showtunes. The Judy Garland collection easily fits into a refrigerator box with my dildo collection, silly fucker.

And another thing...

If you have Judy Garland records, that too is gay.

Fuck her, she can't read.

Well then I guess you don't have to go through the trouble of making a little map for her little gay castle then, huh?

Duh! Pictures and arrows like a game of chutes and ladders. I can recreate my castle magic for any ho, be she stupid or just plain retarded. I am prepared to build castles out of sheets of acid and pages from hooked on phonics. My creativity knows no bounds. I'll make a castle outta used toilet paper for a homeless bitch. You can't cage me. I can respond to ANY SITUATION!

Judy Garland was pretty hot back in her day, wasn't she? :wicked:

I know that I would have had them ruby slippers up and around the back of her head. :wicked:

Duh! Pictures and arrows like a game of chutes and ladders. I can recreate my castle magic for any ho, be she stupid or just plain retarded. I am prepared to build castles out of sheets of acid and pages from hooked on phonics. My creativity knows no bounds. I'll make a castle outta used toilet paper for a homeless bitch. You can't cage me. I can respond to ANY SITUATION!
Why not make one using the toilet paper and hooked on phonics pages? That' way she'll have something to read while she's on the shitter, and something to wipe her ass with when she's done.

Heck, if you build it that way, at least it'll be good for somethin'.

I have no idea what Judy Garland looks or sounds like.
Are the rest of your comments in this thread a lie too?