Goodbye Jesus

I Think I'm In Love

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

My friend, if you cannot yet discern which parts of my posts are truth and which parts are nutty fudge I can't help ya. :shrug:

:HaHa:

I'm sure if she ever reads this thread she'll mind my joking alot less than my divulging details.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• Asimov

• pandora

• Dianka

My friend, if you cannot yet discern which parts of my posts are truth and which parts are nutty fudge I can't help ya. :shrug:

:HaHa:

So you would do (would have done) her too, wouldn't you? :HaHa:

The negative voice of my mother in me is saying, "She is going to hurt him."

The new me says, "He can enjoy it while it lasts. He will never know what would have happen if doesn't give it a try."

Jer..

Live it for what it is and you can enjoy for the day. Tomorrow may not be here, and yesterday is gone like a beerfart.

You are like every other human buds, no goddamn Easy Anwers forthcoming for every situation, nothing is gonna fall outa the sky like cargo to enable you to make shit all better..

Live, love and hang the fuck on, the ride is always gonna give you a different view daily.

Don't moron the situation up by over thinking it.

k, fucking, L

Paper castles make me think of Marie Osmond....I'd leave you, too.

UNLESS it was made of E-Z Wider and there was a trail of pot leading to the main portal, which upon opening revealed a beautiful bong. Then I'd be impressed!

Dude! I'd never admit it, but I'd cream over a guy who made me paper castles and cut out little hearts and made maps and poems and and and...

He would definitely get invited into my panties.

But I'd never admit that because the last guy that did shit like that turned out to be nothing but trouble. I'm sadly skeptical of hearts and flowers now... <sigh>

Enjoy it while it lasts. I hope it lasts a long, beautiful time. :wub:

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
Paper castles make me think of Marie Osmond....I'd leave you, too.

With you I'd probably go with the Asimov Throbbing Cock in the Ass method. You think I'd waste a castle on you?

But I'd never admit that because the last guy that did shit like that turned out to be nothing but trouble.

I'm trouble plus some really neat stuff.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Wtf! I called her tonight to go to dinner and she was mowing the rockstar's yard, AND IT FUCKING RAINED TODAY! :Doh: I know she's crazy but that's just pathetic.

What's pathetic is you're so hung up on this chick whose interest seems superficial at best, no matter how longstanding. If she ever does really go for you, you're probably going to end up regretting all the time you wasted wishing for what you got.

This whole thread just got really weird. But to stay on topic, you gotta seize the moment, and find out if she feels the same about you. If not, ur gonna keep wondering for the rest of your life.

Better to find out that she thinks ur a hideous troll...NOW..., than to NEVER find out and keep wondering...

She just may realize that rockstars may be fun for awhile, but they're horribly unreliable.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

This whole thread just got really weird. But to stay on topic, you gotta seize the moment, and find out if she feels the same about you. If not, ur gonna keep wondering for the rest of your life.

Better to find out that she thinks ur a hideous troll...NOW..., than to NEVER find out and keep wondering...

She just may realize that rockstars may be fun for awhile, but they're horribly unreliable.

I know she's attracted to me, she's showed me in many ways. I know she loves me, she's told me and showed me. She's just been strung out on this abusive fuckstick for so long. I'm gonna break her of that habit, goddamn it. I swear I will!

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
What's pathetic is you're so hung up on this chick whose interest seems superficial at best, no matter how longstanding. If she ever does really go for you, you're probably going to end up regretting all the time you wasted wishing for what you got.

She's a cool chick. What can I say? I prefer being slightly hung up on something as invigorating as the possibility of love over the usual things I'm hung up on. I've never really made a serious, allout play for this girl because of the rockstar relationship. I didn't get "hungup" until very recently when I began to see that they were never going to be together and we might actually have a shot. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with her, but the next five years or so sounds alright to me.

Wtf! I called her tonight to go to dinner and she was mowing the rockstar's yard, AND IT FUCKING RAINED TODAY! :Doh: I know she's crazy but that's just pathetic.
Would it have helped if she said that she was trimming his bush?

Good luck, dude.

Heck, I even advise making a paper castle now, ya know? Why not? :shrug:

J, she may or may not be a fixer-upper. If she is I suggest cutting her loose. Something about mowing the lawn of an abusive ex-boyfriend makes one question how much self-respect she has. If she's still hung up on him you're going to be #2 and rock star's going to be #1. Tread carefully...

If she ever does really go for you, you're probably going to end up regretting all the time you wasted wishing for what you got.

On the other hand, you can be so bent on never making a single mistake that you'd rather wear a padded helmet than take a chance on this girl.

It's entirely up to you, you're obviously not an idoit.

You?? In love???

Holy shit! Did not think it possible. I'm going to have to go back and reevaluate my life now :HaHa:

This lawn mowing shit pisses me off too. Bitch should be mowing your lawn. :lmao:

Sorry.

All joking aside (<sarcasm>remember I am a sexist, after all</sarcasm>), I don't think you've got much to lose. I mean, do you think your friendship would be over if you made a move? I've had girls tell me they love me, but in a family kindof way.

If your feelings are as ironclad as I suspect, I say go for it. Doesn't look like you have much to lose. How does she treat her current bf?

I know she's attracted to me, she's showed me in many ways. I know she loves me, she's told me and showed me. She's just been strung out on this abusive fuckstick for so long. I'm gonna break her of that habit, goddamn it. I swear I will!

Careful - you went from starry-eyed admirer to borderline "if I can't have her, no man will!" potential stalker in a single post. Don't scare her off. Sometimes women can't see how bad a guy is for them or how good they could have it if they just opened their eyes.

I married at 22 to the first woman I ever loved. We waited until we married to have sex. She cheated on me a year into it and I spent another two years after that trying to make it work out of a sense of obligation. I've been divorced for eight years, and the entire time I just didn't think I would ever feel that same kind of electricity that made me write poetry for hours and make a castle out of construction paper to win the heart of a woman.

I think I'm feeling that again.

This girl, I met her when I was 13. She was so beautiful, but she was one of those beautiful girls who had no idea how transfixing she was, and so she was willing to give the time of day to a chubby, albeit charming and passionate miscreant such as myself. I would go to her house everyday after school and we would get high and laugh and listen to music. I knew she was way outta my league, so I just enjoyed her company like a blessing from god. I had no idea she had always liked me, too.

I watched as she went through a few abusive boyfriends. She loved rockstars, and as beautiful as she was it didn't take long for everyone to realise it, even though she was shy. We were great friends all through highschool, but she always had her boyfriend, and that limited our relationship.

After highschool we didn't see eachother for several years. When I returned to Nashville after living in NYC for a couple of years I contacted her. This was late 2000. At the time she was on a break with her rockstar boyfriend and we hung out together and had a great time. She confessed to me that she had always had a crush on me as well, which was a revelation from the almighty as far as I ws concerned. I had always cared for her and those feelings were still just beneath the surface, and now I wasn't the same flabby insecure punk I was at 13.

All seemed great until she suddenly got back together with the rockstar. Since then they have been on and off and so have we. She alwasy calls when theyre on a break. But now they are done for good. I think.

We've seen eachother several times in the last 2 weeks and.....I'm getting the tingle.

I have no idea what to do. I'm not asking you to tell me wht to do. I'm just saying cause I gotta say something.

You in love, I thought that you were in love with your dick and rimming other gay men. You do look like a gay prostitute.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

You in love, I thought that you were in love with your dick and rimming other gay men. You do look like a gay prostitute.

Profoundly clever.

Careful - you went from starry-eyed admirer to borderline "if I can't have her, no man will!" potential stalker in a single post. Don't scare her off. Sometimes women can't see how bad a guy is for them or how good they could have it if they just opened their eyes.

Calm down. Not that I don't appreciate the incredibly wise warning, but the exuberance is mostly exaggerated. Nobody is scaring anyone off. I'm just venting on a message board.

Has this girl heard your music yet? I think she'd leave him for you if you played it for her. :)

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Has this girl heard your music yet? I think she'd leave him for you if you played it for her. :)

Yeah, she's one of my biggest fans. She comes to see me nearly everytime I perform. But this is the ex-boyfriend...

The Rockstar

Still, I think they're um... interesting, but in real life I'd want to date you over that guy. :shrug:

That is if songs really say much about the person singing them. :)

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Still, I think they're um... interesting, but in real life I'd want to date you over that guy. :shrug:

That is if songs really say much about the person singing them. :)

Aww, shucks.

He and I played in a death metal band together in highschool, then he wisely decided to capitalise on his family legacy.

Introduce her to the abuse centre or something like that.

I second ophy's post- be careful of your actions also, okay?

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Introduce her to the abuse centre or something like that.

I second ophy's post- be careful of your actions also, okay?

BTW apologies for the posts aimed at you in that forum a few months ago...

Thanks, man.

Yeah, she's one of my biggest fans. She comes to see me nearly everytime I perform. But this is the ex-boyfriend...

The Rockstar

I'm sorry, but I just have to laugh at this...

:lmao:

Okay, so, is the girl that you're talking about in this thread either of the woman pictured in the Hellbilly Honey's section of that site? :scratch::wicked: