Goodbye Jesus

Why Should I Worship Jeezus(tm) And Not Odin?

Lycorth

does it make you feel good to curse at a 35 yr old woman? what if someone talked to your mother this way? i hope you treat your mother better.

Would you blantly lie about your mother? And call her things in her face?

You claimed that we, all of us, deconverted because we wanted to "sin". That is a false assertion. And you know what it means if you lie about someone? You are a liar. So if you are a liar making false statements about us, then why should we trust you, believe you, or even think that you could be a representative of God?

We don't like people that tell us what we are, who we are, and what we think and do, and we know it is wrong. I don't like it. And no one else likes it.

I don't go ahead and call you a "white trash alcholic that comes here for the reason you're depressed and want to hate someone", do I? And the reason is that I don't know you, but you seem to think that you know us, which is completely false. You have no clue.

We have ex-pastors, ex-evangelists, ex-missionaries, ex-theologians here. Think before you make false statements like that again.

And btw, I'm older than you, little girl.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lycorth

• Ouroboros

• Asuryan

• Asimov

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^..^

nobodys heart is converted to jesus because of arguments. only his love converts the heart and that is why i am here. if hearing about the love of jesus makes you angry shouldnt it be obvious that something is wrong with your spirit? something that depspertely needs fixing. how could anyone be angry with the one who dies for them. its insane.

Being angry is not a proof. That's just an emotional reaction when being falsely accused.

You're using the same method of argument that were used against witches. The more they denied, the more that was evidence they were witches.

So let us play the game too.

Maddie, you're a demon sent by Satan to decieve us.

--edit--

Oh, I forgot. Odin rules! He rocks!

^..^

but chef, did you ever really give jesus your whole heart and totally repent of all sin? what denomination were you in? did you ever get the gift of tongues? did the spirit come into you and change you immediately? if no to any of those you may never have been a christian.

I'm going to forgive you for your rude and asinine assumptions of my insincerity and ignorance, for though you are 35 you still sound like a very young woman to me. (No age cracks Fwee!) So, I don't believe you know them to be rude and asinine.

You describe one of 10,000 versions of being a Christian. Of course, you think of yourself as TrueChristian™, but then so do they all. So you believe that if another is not a Christian like you are a Christian then they are not Christian, but that's ok. Such logic is a common Christian fault. There is no good reason why I should expect you to be without the fault.

You perhaps suppose that I was some nominal pew sitter, but that wasn't the case. If God is real (and God is not) then I am not of the elect, for I gave God plenty of chances to do what you have described.

god see into the heart. if he knows your going to grow up to be evil its okay if he kills you as a baby if its part of his plan. he made you after all, he can do what he wants with you. there are worse things than death, like hell.

Do you understand that this is a very good Christian Rational for abortion? All Christian babies should be aborted because then they will not have the chance to go to hell. It doesn't matter that the parents will go to hell, for any good parent will put her child's wellfare ahead of her own. And they should follow their Lord who was not afraid to go to hell for his kids.

If morality is absolute as Christians often insist, and if killing babies is immoral then God is condemned by his own absolute rules. If he is not condemned then the rules are not absolute.

In addition if God saved some babies from hell by killing them, then (if God is just) he must kill all babies that will grow up to be hell bound. If you insist that God is just, then no baby that is born is in danger of going to hell, therefore there is no need for your preaching. Neither is there a need for a savior to believe in because most of these born babies will never have the chance to believe.

However, according to Jesus (Matthew 25:31-46) some folks will be going to hell (though not for the reason you think). Since some folks are going to hell, God does not kill all babies that will grow up condemned. Therefore, God is not just because he is, after all, a respecter certain persons over others. Your testimony is another example of this.

^..^

Yup. Maddie, you try to fool us, but in reality you are full of demons. We don't listen to demons anymore.

like i said god sees the heart. so he knows if maybe you were going to choos ot reject him because you heard the wrong way or if you are just evil and hate god.

That's exactly what a demon would say. So I'm getting more assured you're a demon.

^..^

like i said god sees the heart. so he knows if maybe you were going to choos ot reject him because you heard the wrong way or if you are just evil and hate god.

Nobody hates the christian version of god because they're evil. We hate it because HE'S evil.

But what you don't seem to understand though, is that we don't hate him in the way you imagine. We hate him like we hate Lex Luthor or emperor Palpatine. They're evil characters, so of course we hate them.

But ultimately, they're just that, characters. Just like your sick, evil and twisted god. (and look what he's doing to that poor little baby)

We don't hate himlike we'd hate a real person. Because he's not real.

god see into the heart. if he knows your going to grow up to be evil its okay if he kills you as a baby if its part of his plan. he made you after all, he can do what he wants with you. there are worse things than death, like hell.

How come he didn't kill me before I rejected him? Doesn't he love me as equally as everyone else? I got saved, I got baptized with water(by the father, son and holy ghost in Jesus name), I spoke in tounges and I brought people to christianity. My father is even a pastor and he is still married to his loving wife. I was a christian for 10 years and deeply felt the love of Jesus in my life. Why not help me and take me to heaven before my faith waivered and I turned "evil" like he did with the babies in your quote?

Is it just me, or does it sound/read as if we're making the same exact arguments that we've been making in other threads? Threads involving Amy Marie, Istillbelieve and freeday? Could it be that they've called for reinforcements?

Or are we just lucky enough to have been "blessed" with a plethora of stupid visitors from the local looney bin?

Cause I've gotta tell ya, I haven't had this much sport in months! Keep 'em comin', Jee-bus®! :jesus::Sheep::crucified:

are you trying to convince me your are possessed of a demon? its working.
Good. Now go away, or ah shall taunt you ay second time.

Or you could just read this instead... :woohoo:

Oh, Poor, Dear Maddie, shall I shake the dust off my sandals?

Perhaps you are tired. I know you have some reason in there some where.

Sorry to hear about your house, Amy. Hope all the irreplaceables and keepsakes made it through okay.

Is it just me, or does it sound/read as if we're making the same exact arguments that we've been making in other threads? Threads involving Amy Marie, Istillbelieve and freeday? Could it be that they've called for reinforcements?

Or are we just lucky enough to have been "blessed" with a plethora of stupid visitors from the local looney bin?

Cause I've gotta tell ya, I haven't had this much sport in months! Keep 'em comin', Jee-bus®! :jesus::Sheep::crucified:

The last time we had this many fundies on board - Christianforums was down. :lmao:

I just checked - they're up and running - it makes one wonder why we're so "blessed" with such a large number of literalists. :lmao:

Guess I'm going to have to go bump the Welcome To Ex-christian thread up again. Any fundies wandering through might respectfully take a gander and learn a bit before jumping into the deep end. :grin:

^..^

Ooookay.

Just catching up with this thread, and I feel like I'm losing my marbles. :twitch:

Were this "Maddie's" posts all deleted or something? All I see of this fun bit of butt-lint is quotes in other people's posts.

I guess I missed her. Nuts. I always like it when someone comes in here with the imagining that just their age somehow sets them up as someone to be auto-respected no matter the level of idiocy they prove themselves capable of.

Were this "Maddie's" posts all deleted or something? All I see of this fun bit of butt-lint is quotes in other people's posts.

I second the question. Where did someone put spoiled fundie brat's garbage in before I could piss on it? :fdevil:

I guess I missed her. Nuts. I always like it when someone comes in here with the imagining that just their age somehow sets them up as someone to be auto-respected no matter the level of idiocy they prove themselves capable of.

Tell me 'bout it. Aaah the fun I must have missed... :blink::wicked:

Guys, and anyone else interested, "Maddie" was SHIVA in disguise. We've been "punk'd"!

I know you are hoping that I would tel you that I have am having doubts about my faith in Jesus.

I am not.

Actually Amy-Marie, I wasn't hoping you would do anything. I was you offering you a way out.

It is purely up to you if you choose to take.

Either way, despite what you say, I'm not sure I believe you.

Sparrow

Guys, and anyone else interested, "Maddie" was SHIVA in disguise. We've been "punk'd"!

And since "punk", I think, refers to make homosexuals in prison (or used to), I can't say that I appreciate Shiva trying to insert his penis in my anus :twitch:

That, and all respect I had for him just went down the shitter.

Shiva, grow up, you dumb fuck.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

And since "punk", I think, refers to make homosexuals in prison (or used to), I can't say that I appreciate Shiva trying to insert his penis in my anus :twitch:

That, and all respect I had for him just went down the shitter.

Shiva, grow up, you dumb fuck.

Whatever you say, Odinboy. You may now resume the equally pointless conversation with the equally empty amy marie. Have fun with that.

Whatever you say, Odinboy. You may now resume the equally pointless conversation with the equally empty amy marie. Have fun with that.

:Wendywhatever:

If you had the class to just make a few posts and then reveal yourself, it'd be a different story, and probably pretty funny. But you didn't - you had to draw it out, make shitty remarks, and show what an empty, attention-starved waste of a load of sperm you are.

Go get high or make up phony personas or whatever else it is that losers like you do. :jerkit:

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

If you had the class to just make a few posts and then reveal yourself, it'd be a different story, and probably pretty funny.

What's the post limit for classy, funny spoofs so I'll know next time. I'm new to all of this.

But you didn't - you had to draw it out,

Yes, I drew it out over the course of a whole evening. I see now that, say, half an evening is funny, a whole evening makes you a huge loser waste of sperm. I'm beginning to see the delicate balance.

make shitty remarks,

I know, I shouldn't have said anything shitty. It didn't fit the character. Christians usually don't make shitty stupid remarks.

and show what an empty, attention-starved waste of a load of sperm you are.

I am so sorry. You can have all the attention back, man. I'm gonna go get high.