Why Should I Worship Jeezus(tm) And Not Odin?

Lycorth

Yes, then go back to your whiny "Me and the Controversy" thread and try to convince everyone that you're really a nice guy who's just misunderstood :rolleyes:

Like I said, the point was that you dragged it out instead of just getting a good laugh and then ending the joke. But this was like a child who has to say "are we there yet?" every two seconds. That, and you evidently took pleasure in deliberately goading people and upsetting them, which is what we'd expect a fundy zombie to do, not a fellow ex'r.

Now go keep killing your brain cells and I'll go back to ignoring your posts like I used to :wave:

:jerkit:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice TFAD, Shiva. Pity about that seiðr, 'tho... I'm not calling it back. :D

And what's a seiðr? Is it some kind of curse?
Doesn't have to be, but it is a form of Scandinavian magic. It comes from the Vanir side (Freyja, et. al.) rather than from the Odinic side.

And, if you re-read my "Awright, now you've really done it" post very carefully (the one which elicited the "Are you possessed???" response), you'll see that you were actually "cursed" with rationality and truth. :woohoo:

(Oh, and "seiðr" is pronounced "say' thurr" with a soft "th" as in "this." Literal translation is something along the lines of "seething", as in "seething mad.")

And may I take this opportunity to plug the abcTajpu plug-in for Firefox. Great tool that allows one to right-click and add special characters like á, Ĥ and the ubiquitous ™.