Goodbye Jesus

If Christianity Is All About Equality And All That Jazz,...

08 hawk

then why are a number of churches seperated (white churches, black churches)?

I think it's just human nature for different racial groups to primarily live and hang out with each other, irrespective of their views on other races :shrug:

I think it's just human nature for different racial groups to primarily live and hang out with each other, irrespective of their views on other races :shrug:

Agreed. They have different cultures. Equality also doesn't mean we all have to go to church together. There are different denominations and different activities for girls and boys. Things are split by race and gender and belief because those people have a lot in common.

And xianity isn't about equality...actually I don't know of any verses off the top of my head that even say anything about equality. Jesus indirectly called Gentiles dogs, Paul talks of women in submission and that they should not cut their hair and all that crap (though it was cultural at the time it is taken literally by some denominations today), and Jesus talks about setting brothers against fathers and such.

I don't think there's equality in xianity.

\

I don't think there's equality in xianity.

Very true - Xianity is hpyercritical of everything and everyone, and no one is equal to Jeezus™. We all have to wallow in his piss, we're so low and evil :Wendywhatever: