Goodbye Jesus

On Freewill of Christianity – From freewill to nil

scotter

I agree, and they also lost their free will to disobey God, so freewill does not exist i Heaven.

Every morning when I wake up and every evening when I go to sleep, that is the question I ask myself. Knowing that, this is probably not the best time to push me on this-------- because I am balancing on a tightrope.

Tap.

It's good to have you with us and give us a view from the christian standpoint.

So hang in there, we wouldn't want in any other way.

Besides, everyone have to get to their own belief in their own time and in their own way.

^_^

Knowing that, this is probably not the best time to push me on this-------- because I am balancing on a tightrope.

Tap.

Good luck and best wishes for you TAP.

And, if you hold on to that rope and cut the far end of it:

1: The swing is a great ride

2: When the swinging stops, you'll be a lot closer to the ground than it appeared while you were balancing on the rope at the beginning.

We are here for you regardless of what choices you make. You've earned our respect and we care.

You rock! :woohoo:

Isn't that the core of a death cult?  They worship a dead guy.  They wait for death.  They put all their hope and treasure into a life after they die.  They die to self.   They idolize a death instrument- the cross.  They kill off their old man.  And if they are Catholic, they eat the dead flesh and blood of their Savior.

Madame, very nice job of using Christian basics to obtain a disturbing (but true) perspective.

[However, they need not be Catholic to believe in (and perform) communion...]

True.  I wonder if believing one is symbolically eating human flesh and blood, means they are symbolically cannibals.  LOL!

I hate to say it but, if you could really and truly follow the religion back to the beginning, you'd probably find that cannibalism was involved in some way or another at one point.