Goodbye Jesus

Weaknesses

Matt

Hey guyz. Ive been reading around for a while now and it would seem to me that when a Christian tries to make us 'beleive', they try to concentrate on the proof of god. Now i belive in a god not the bible god. Hower it seems they very rarely try to proove that Jesus or bible god is the real one and when they do, if someone mentions hell or the injustice of it, against free will etc it would seem rarely do you get a response back. As soon as u point out the injustice they scamper away. Why? beacuse they see how wrong it is..finite crime for infinte punishment.

This has interested me. So if Christians are to align their will with god. They must want sinners to burn forever. Lets say they do align their will with god.......then they are just as bad as the god of the bible. They condone everything he has/claimed to have done. Jst a thought guyz....Feel free to discuss it with me.

Hey guyz. Ive been reading around for a while now and it would seem to me that when a Christian tries to make us 'beleive', they try to concentrate on the proof of god. Now i belive in a god not the bible god. Hower it seems they very rarely try to proove that Jesus or bible god is the real one and when they do, if someone mentions hell or the injustice of it, against free will etc it would seem rarely do you get a response back. As soon as u point out the injustice they scamper away. Why? beacuse they see how wrong it is..finite crime for infinte punishment.

This has interested me. So if Christians are to align their will with god. They must want sinners to burn forever. Lets say they do align their will with god.......then they are just as bad as the god of the bible. They condone everything he has/claimed to have done. Jst a thought guyz....Feel free to discuss it with me.

Yes its incredible the things which are attributed to the xtian god. What would be regarded as the height of evil in a human being is put onto the god of the bible. The god of the bible can be utterly sadistic, without any sense of justice, is capable of the most terrible acts of ethnic cleansing but worse of all, as you point out, the perpetrator of the greatest evil imagineable -the doctrine of hell. Oh and yes and unless we give him our unconditional love then he will fry us for this for all eternity.

How can a monster like this be worthy of love?? The answer of course he can't - the xtian god mainly reflects the evil that men do but seek divine sanction for.