Goodbye Jesus

Goth's Need To Suck It Up

Asimov

Basicly on the gothic forum it's just flaming mostly anything anyone says ten other people call them names and start a flamewar. It's stupid too me.

here:http://www.vampirefreaks.com/forum/

Nothing but bitchfests their and insults what's wrong with those people look and tell me lol

That's only one message board out of many. Anyway, VampireFreaks.com is a veritible sinkhole overflowing with self-righteous BabyGoths who think they have all the answers to Life, The Universe and Everything.

I avoid that site like the plague.

Nothing but bitchfests their and insults what's wrong with those people look and tell me lol

Sounds like fun.

Basicly on the gothic forum it's just flaming mostly anything anyone says ten other people call them names and start a flamewar. It's stupid too me.

That's only one message board out of many. Anyway, VampireFreaks.com is a veritible sinkhole overflowing with self-righteous BabyGoths who think they have all the answers to Life, The Universe and Everything.

People like this make me so sad.

I shouldn't have to feel guilty about my love of were-creature myth, but with asshats like these running around acting as they do, it reflects negatively on the normal folks who just enjoy the fantasy/romance of it all.

Scratch that, it doesn't make me sad. It makes me angry. Goddamn self-important whiners screwing up my hobbies!

Fuck em woody. Don't let little punks rain on your parade. I still think werewolves and shit are cool and if some goth bitch thinks he's gonna get in my face about it I'll break em in half.

Most of em don't eat and weigh like 90 lbs so it's not like they pose a threat to society.

I mentioned the Ostrogoth/Visigoth thing to the Ex-Goth kidlet last night. She laughed. And then, after dinner, disappeared back into her World of Warcrack cave.

Same war, different battle... *sighs heavily in mum-like fashion*

I mentioned the Ostrogoth/Visigoth thing to the Ex-Goth kidlet last night. She laughed. And then, after dinner, disappeared back into her World of Warcrack cave.

Just say, "Wowee, looks like fun! Let me play!"

Just say, "Wowee, looks like fun! Let me play!"
:lmao: Won't work. She's joined to her 'puter in Borg-like fashion, and my computers aren't strong enough.

And I'm scared to go into her room to play. Last time I tried that, I tripped over some dirty clothing, smashed my breastbone on the corner of her desk :twitch: and got so mad that I *cleaned* the place.

Well, recently there has been somewhat of an upsurge in the sport of rollerderby. Some of the gals occasionaly come to the adult rollerskate session where I skate. Anyways, I have noted that a lot of the rollerderby chicks seem to dress in tight Goth-style clothing...one person was rather "portly" and looked like a sausage pushing out of its casing.... :twitch:

They mostly bug me cause I am supposingly to old to be on there. Even tho one of the moderators is 40 guess I got to become a moderator.

It's fun sometimes but I want to know more about Goths not just fight with them.

Sounds like fun.

I like the gothic style cathedrals. They kindof look like a barbaric syringe just itching to inject a person with mindpoison.

Hey, at least they're obvious about it. :grin:

Yes I am deaf and gay but I don't push it on anyone all that much.

Fuck em woody. Don't let little punks rain on your parade. I still think werewolves and shit are cool and if some goth bitch thinks he's gonna get in my face about it I'll break em in half.

Most of em don't eat and weigh like 90 lbs so it's not like they pose a threat to society.

I wasn't referring to them, but to the rest of society who sees anyone who like vampires and werewolves as slightly "off" because of the ASSumed affiliation with the stupid kids who conform to the Dark Look.

Then again, you're enough of an asshole that you'll break them in half too, then go find a few goth-kiddies to tie into odd and painful shapes just for being stupid. :HaHa:

Come to think of it, however, since when have I given a rat's ass what popular society thinks of me? :Hmm:

Fuck it, where's a goth bitch when you need one? :brutal_01::lmao:

Hehe, good luck with that one. I've been battling the WoW addiction for over a year now. Best I managed was to take a 4-ish month hiatus.

'Course, the way I see it, so long as it's not interfering with school/work there's really no problem; that's just how she chooses to spend her free time. :shrug:

Then again, that probably has a fair bit to do with why I'm not a parent. :close:

I wasn't referring to them, but to the rest of society who sees anyone who like vampires and werewolves as slightly "off" because of the ASSumed affiliation with the stupid kids who conform to the Dark Look™.

Then again, you're enough of an asshole that you'll break them in half too, then go find a few goth-kiddies to tie into odd and painful shapes just for being stupid. :HaHa:

Hahaha, I eat pieces of shit like them for breakfast.

*dude....you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Fuck it, where's a goth bitch when you need one? :brutal_01::lmao:

I'd fuck a goth chick....as long as she lets me stick it in her butt.