Goodbye Jesus

Phelps Family Gets Attacked! (video)

XCrispyKFC

I've always wondered if this would happen to these fuckin assholes. Once again Fred Phelps' (www.godhatesfags.com) family of nutcases try to set up their protest group. I think they are gaining too much popularity and people are following them to their spots to heckle them. Here's the video, watch with envy as I know I wished I was part of this mob....

Too bad an m-80 didn't find its way through that window...

I think alot of people are phucking sick of him. When I first heard about him protesting soldiers funerals and standing on flags I thought that nuts pushing people too far he's gonna get his ass killed lol

That godhatesfags.com group are wimps. They're all talk and no do. They have no trouble saying all of that 'God hates (fill in the blank)' crap but when they're cornered, they run like weaklings.

That godhatesfags.com group are wimps. They're all talk and no do. They have no trouble saying all of that 'God hates (fill in the blank)' crap but when they're cornered, they run like weaklings.

My thoughts exactly. If you're gonna preach hate, then you should grow some balls anddeal with it when the shit hits the fan. Bunch of pussies. :rolleyes:

Now a few spears to follow that whatever-broke-the-window... :wicked:

...or even some Gae Bolgas, used just the right way... :pureevil:

What a bunch of losers. Its funny to see them run like the pansies they are. They knowingly go out and piss over everybody and now they are confused as to why no one wants them around any more ? Retarded.

This does happen a lot. Its how they make their money.

They protest.

They get attacked.

They sue the police dept for not protecting them.

They make sure to inform the police in whatever city they are going to be in before they come so they can sue afterwards if they get hurt.

This does happen a lot. Its how they make their money.

They protest.

They get attacked.

They sue the police dept for not protecting them.

They make sure to inform the police in whatever city they are going to be in before they come so they can sue afterwards if they get hurt.

That's exactly what they do... they showed up in the metropolitan area I work in. Actually they protested in front of one of my cleint's buildings because many of the employees in that building are gay/lesbian.

Before they arrived - all the media outlets warned of the public of this possibility. Everyone working in that particular building was warned of this danger - that Phelps and company would sue if harrassed or harmed.

The day was boringly quiet - much to their dismay. :wicked:

I happened to be on-site in my client's offices that day. The front door was locked, shades pulled down. I went in the private back entrance - we carried on as if nothing was happening. When it came time for our usual morning stroll to the coffee house we used the back entrance and strolled down a back alleyway - entering the coffee shop from the back. The coffee shop is a lesbian coffee shop - it was being picketed as well. But it just locked the front door and did business as usual with clients entering/exiting out the back. The police protected the back entrance - and confrontations were minimal.

The only real excitement all day were the "honorary lesbian" or "lesbian for a day" lapel pins the coffee shop was handing out. Most of us good naturally accepted the pins and wore them the rest of the day - even the big hunky guys. :wicked:

It was kind of a neat response on the part of the coffee shop - if I do say so myself.

I really hate those bastards, but that kind of shit is exactly what they want. Now they can go back to their little backwoods hick church in Kentucky and show everyone how evil this godless nation is, how they were attacked and harrassed, and how they turned tail and ran in the face of adversity because their god couldn't protect them. Oh wait, no they wouldn't want to tell about that last one. Oh well, too bad. It's all on tape! :loser:

I really hate those bastards, but that kind of shit is exactly what they want. Now they can go back to their little backwoods hick church in Kentucky and show everyone how evil this godless nation is, how they were attacked and harrassed, and how they turned tail and ran in the face of adversity because their god couldn't protect them. Oh wait, no they wouldn't want to tell about that last one. Oh well, too bad. It's all on tape! :loser:

Yeah, now they're persecuted for their beliefs....just like the good book says. It's a sign of the end times, and they have to persevere :vent:

Sick fucks.

I've been wondering why this hasn't happened sooner.

Yeah, they're gonna start whining about persecution and whatnot, but in the meantime we can all enjoy the video.

We'll get Phelps next time...

Awww...no molotov or other IED tossed in after? Would have been fitting. Here's to hoping that their impending lawsuit gets thrown out.

Why do you think I mentioned Gae Bolgas? :pureevil: