Goodbye Jesus

Drive By Yelling (rant)

AtheistMommy

...Not to mention vandalism to my vehicle or home.

Probaley right about that. I have read stories of how pople have had their car vandelized becuase they had one of those Darwin fishes on their car.

:lmao: Yeah..when they run out of fire works, they shoot their guns into the air. My neighbors do that too. That's when I go inside.

I had one whacko neighbor who made his own fireworks out of gun powder..sounded like small bombs.

And, I do know! Reading your thread, makes me want to add some to mine, just to see the effect. Then again, it is San Antonio with a church within walking distance no matter where you are..

Be yourself..but if its for safety's sake, remove them. Which, if it were me, would make me really angry, that we cannot express ourselves among all the fishes and other asinine messages.

I forgot one sticker, It's a new one actually... It says "darwin said it, science proved it, that settles it"

Well, my point by putting these stickers on my car was "freedom of expression." If my neighbor can have a half bird human in her yard, I should be able to have the word "ATHEIST" plastered on my house. Plus, we should still be able to be at the very least good neighbors to each other.

At one time I had the definition of Atheist on my car. I change the stickers around every so often. I also had one that said "I respect your right to believe, why can't you respect my right not to?" and one after that that said "what makes your god real and everyone elses fake?"

I love my little family, but if I back down it's like saying its ok to bully us. That's just not who I am.