Goodbye Jesus

Bible Bullshit

garrisonjj

After a lifetime of catholicism,Ive'noticed their almost total ignoring of the bible.I believe its an attempt to contort their own meanings without having the masses read every verse. Surely,when read,the bible is a gorup of fuckin manmade fairy tales.The church,here is of little relevance to real lives and thankfully the young are no longer attending.We can look forward to the day where xtianity is a mere curiosity.In reality, bullshit.

We can look forward to the day where xtianity is a mere curiosity.

I do hope such a day comes. But only hope. How do you get rid of blind faith? Will such a thing ever happen? Hm...

:scratch:

We can look forward to the day where xtianity is a mere curiosity.

I do hope such a day comes. But only hope. How do you get rid of blind faith? Will such a thing ever happen? Hm...

:scratch:

You can beat blind faith with knowlege, logic and self-sustaining strength of will.

You can beat blind faith with knowlege, logic and self-sustaining strength of will.
And remember to keep beating it, because it has a nasty habit of getting up again when you least expect it.

The Catholic Church has actually had a policy in the past of witholding scripture from the laity.

The benefit of clergy was not a priest to console you on the way to execution. In the middle ages, if you could read the Latin Bibile, you were not tried in secular court, but had an ecclesiastical trial.