Goodbye Jesus

Trance Music Radio Web Site Contains That Little Fishy Symbol

snookums

Hi everyone...

while skitchin around the internet tonight, looking up one of my favorite music genre's...Trance/Dance/House.......I came across this site...

http://www.trancedomain.com/

looks cool...felt comfy

until I spotted that

bloody fish...you know the one

jesuslives.gif

What gives do ya think?

Me ...it was like I'd touched a boilin kettle, its my poor ol' 'emotional' scars being triggered....but seriously am I being a tad paranoid...? I wonder howcome xristians are involved in this type of music.....err don't tell me that its something to do with 'prayin' or that big lie ...called a 'spiritual experience'...?

Me.....I'm way tooooo old to know....when I was a wee babe christian...the only music I heard was hymal... organ....( everytime I hear that stuff I nearly wet myself) yeah...its very primal of me...its bad enough to have xian rock these days.

Is there some kind of 'movement' - (christian) that's making use of trance/dance/techno music? Wouldn't surprise me.....imagine a christian rave dance party? *chukles*... I can imagine this type of music as a potenial marketing tool...hypnotism etc..to gain converts etc.

Farout...will the xians not cease to exploit what I hold sarcred!

What is this world comin' to?

:twitch:

I feel your pain.....but did you carefully check that site? IS it really christian trance music?

Because the christians stole the fish symbol.....and raped it, giving it a totally tainted meaning for the modern generation. No different from what the Nazis did with the swatstika.

GAH!!!!!!

NEVERMIND!!!!

I went to the site and clicked on the fish!

Christian mission statement!

If you can stomach it....read it.

Gay people aren't this gay.

:fun:

If you can stomach it....read it.

Gay people aren't this gay.

:fun:

......and paraplegics aren't this lame. :twitch:

How about what is says at the bottom about how you can have everlasting peace if you become a Christian?

I knew about Xian trance music for years. Never bought any of it, just knew of it.

Hey, if they can invent some reasons to play Black Metal, then Trance music is no different. It's all about Xians who can't get over their wordly attachments trying to repackage and fit their nutty ideas into their favorite musical genre. If they loved Jeezus™ more than music, they'd give up their favorite genres.

There's a giant billboard around here for some kind of manly business (the name I give to stuff like construction and trucking-related businesses), like a place that sells air conditioning systems or doors and windows, or something like that, and has a giant Jeebus fish on it.

What, is that supposed to convince me to buy their energy-saving storm windows or something? Is what they sell enhanced with Jeebus power? What the hell does a Jeebus fish have to do with furnaces or screen doors or whatever?

It is not a matter of how good you are -- are even how bad you are. The issue is, will you talk to God and tell him you receive the pardon he purchased for you. He wants you to come just as you are and confess you can never be good enough for Him to accept.

We're all such worthless little shits...... :Wendywhatever:

What, is that supposed to convince me to buy their energy-saving storm windows or something? Is what they sell enhanced with Jeebus power? What the hell does a Jeebus fish have to do with furnaces or screen doors or whatever?

:HaHa:

There are a few businesses like that over here, too. Some of them have catchy names like "Master's Craft" or whatever. Sadly, I can imagine these are businesses run by people who are waaay too caught up in their religion, yet not apt to a ministry. I wonder if some of them do think that slapping their "superior" moral religion on their product that they'll get us to buy their stuff.

:lmao:

I think they're trying to suggest that because these businesses

are owned by Jeebus-lovin' christians, that these business are

somehow more trustworthy. But we all know better than that,

don't we?

I think they're trying to suggest that because these businesses

are owned by Jeebus-lovin' christians, that these business are

somehow more trustworthy. But we all know better than that,

don't we?

It's probably something like that. "Hey, fellow Christians, don't you want to buy a doorbell from the people who follow the same God as you do, instead of those soulless home improvement megamarts? Don't you see we're just plain, honest, God-fearing folk?"

It would not suprise me in the least if it were one of those places where they ask you during your purchase if you're Christian, and if you say yes OR no, they give you a lecture. I've heard of places like that - not churches, but fabric stores, bait shops, Christmas tree lots, etc.

Yeah...it was a shock to read that shit on their 'mission of faith'.......

Are fundies...using E...ecstasy ?...hahaha....well they bloody well need sometthing to show 'the love'.....angry self righteous arseholes! (is that out of order...nah)

Drug use doesn't seem to go down well with fundies nor chrisitian it seems ...so how come they endorse the lifestyle or music?

Okay......I recon using that little fishy symbol is not very clever on their behalf ....gives a great little warning ...to NOT buy or frequent that business or site...

I've seen them everywhere as well......even on usedcar sales lots...as if you'd expect 'not' to be ripped off either in the car yard or their chruch.....bit like saying 'trust me I'm in sales'......(sorry..to salespeople)

And another thing....*hehe*....the symbol is widely used..internationally!.....why is it that xians' don't appreciate it when 'other's' use symbols they don't like..

I noticed another thread here about wearing 'atheist' clothes...and how the xians treat you when you wear em'.

so.......hypocrites..but we know that.

btw...I'm not very shit hot on the quote thingy here so I didn't use it ..okay...*waves*...thanks for the comments.

I suppose I didn't consider that xians (when they become xian) unlike me who was born into it.....don't give up their day jobs so to speak nor I guess their taste in music?

strange thou'......

P.S........maybe Jebus is the warranty agreement?.............jesssus! why not just put a ETPOS machine in chruch? They think they are foolin' people into thinking they don't use JESUS as a marketing tool...why not just stick his head in it....ie...Jesus smokes camel.