Goodbye Jesus

Not Really A Rant But...

Guest Zoe Grace

Guest Zoe Grace

So I was going to the mall this afternoon, and...at one of the biggest intersections in town....there was this guy...he had a black umbrella over his head to protect him from the sun, and a gigantic sandwich board over him with all this end times crap about the beast and the anti-christ...I didn't read it all, i was busy trying to angle my car so he would be sure to see my apathetic agnostic bumper sticker and my evil devil pagany isis stickers...

He also had a megaphone, and a freaking PUPPET that he was using to talk to people at the intersection.

WOW...only in the fucking south...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

He also had a megaphone, and a freaking PUPPET that he was using to talk to people at the intersection.

WOW...only in the fucking south...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

What, he thought people would listen to the puppet instead of him? He didn't have a bucket for donations, did he? That's what they do around here; post someone on every corner and the meridian and hope people don't roll their windows up. I've never seen someone with a sandwich board and a puppet, though.

I think we must live in the same city. I have seen this guy too!

WEIRD.

I don't think it was your imagination...because I once saw him in East Memphis a few months ago.