Goodbye Jesus

Hello

Guest illogical_logic

Anyone else suspect Freeday being a spoof?

Me! :wave:

I suspect Freeday and foolfromms are one and the same, just out for a joke.

i can assure you that we are not the same people. but if you don't want me posting anymore, just say so. i won't come back! i prefer ls1tech.com much better.

Heh. If I didn't want you posting anymore, I can show you the door and lock it from inside. But I haven't done that, because I think you could learn a thing or two here.

We're always a bit suspicious about new people.

Heh. If I didn't want you posting anymore, I can show you the door and lock it from inside. But I haven't done that, because I think you could learn a thing or two here.

We're always a bit suspicious about new people.

do you actually have people that would sign up as two different names just to argue a point between himself. now that is some funny stuff. trust me foolfrums is who he says he is. he has been an athiest since i have known him. other than our conflicting ideas of theology, he is a good person. well most of the time anyway. (he knows what i am talking about)

other than our conflicting ideas of theology, he is a good person.

:ugh:

other than our conflicting ideas of theology, he is a good person.

:ugh:

you took that the wrong way, i should have written it a little better now that i have re-read it. i am in no way saying i am better than him or anyone else for that matter, because of what i believe.

i appologize if it came out that way.

Yup. We do get people sometimes that pretend to be something else. It's a common phenomenon in the forum community. They're usually categorized under the term of Trolls, Spoofers or Posers. One of the most famous one Kevin Klerck had a sad ending. But I don't think he ever was on this board though.

you took that the wrong way, i should have written it a little better now that i have re-read it. i am in no way saying i am better than him or anyone else for that matter, because of what i believe.

i appologize if it came out that way.

Ok, my mistake then.