Goodbye Jesus

God, Jesus Or Man: Who Led You Away?

Guest Istillbelieve

<clueless fundie rants snipped>

Oh, my, smegging, lard... lady, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but it is so painfully clear that you really haven't got the slightest clue who we are and why we've come to the spiritual beliefs (or lack thereof) we have.

It also seems painfully clear to me that you really aren't interested in knowing. Everybody here isn't anything but a potential notch on your conversion belt.

We've all spent our lives trying to figure out what the truth is, who we are, what we believe, and why. We've heard every argument you've spouted so far a thousand times, refuted it a thousand times, been told the same self-righteous, condescending, arrogant religious claptrap you've posted... and you wonder why you're not getting a happy warm fuzzy reception on this forum.

Well. It couldn't possibly be because you're CLUELESS and ARROGANT, now, could it. And it couldn't be because anybody here is tired of hearing the same bullshit presented in the same way by people who really don't give a shit about us even though they might pretend otherwise, now, could it.

And don't you DARE pull the crap line about how we're persecuting you for Christ's sake and you're earning some reward in heaven because of it. You don't have anything to do with Christ. Christ is a separate person from you entirely; if he existed, I sure wouldn't blame him for your attitude. No, if you get shit from us, it's because you came in here with the same arrogant posturing as every other fundie nutwacker and acted like an utter asshat - and as long as you act like an asshat, you'll get nothing but hostility. And you'll deserve every ounce of it.

So if you really want to dialogue with people here, shape up and get over the holier-than-thou shit. Start listening to us as if we're PEOPLE with real experiences worth listening to, not grounds for practicing your proselytizing.

Otherwise, fuck off.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Golden Meadows

• Checkmate

• Vigile

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry about the See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. My daughter came into the room and saw me type the last line "See ya!" and she added vocally "wouldn't wanna be ya." I thought it was cute, so I added it, but . . . it wasn't . . . sorry about that.

Right - nice way to back out of it. Don't try to tell me you "didn't realize" how your parting words would be taken. If we can see through 2000 years of demonic propaganda, we can see through your shit.

Fresh meat. Sorry about that too. I don't have the time to convince ex-Christians of what they once say they already knew . . . I have doubts that you let God's Word really sink into your heart. I know that I could never turn away from my Lord after, what I do believe, He did for me on the cross.

Right - the ol' "you weren't True Believers™ to begin with anyway!". Sour grapes, dearie. How dare you speak of the beliefs of people you do not know as if you have omniscence. Honey, most of us were Xians, many of us were rather fanatical, and few did not take the Gospels™ seriously. Just because your precious book of lies says that no one can possibly not believe after having believed to begin with, reality and human nature trump superstition each time.

You just don't want to admit that people can perfectly understand the Xian religion and decide it's not for them anymore. In your eyes, all nonbelievers have to be evil, or at best, mislead. You can't take it that there are people with good morals and consciences who just can't stomach the filth you swallow daily.

It's not my purpose to Evagengelize any of you hard core non-believers. You've had your so called exposure to my sick religion and have turned away -- I am sad for you -- but then you don't want my pity either . . . so . . .

It IS my purpose to reach any who have doubts . . . try again . . . read "The Jesus I Never Knew" and you'll discover a Jesus that is totally different than the one you met in Sunday School. Check out Steve Brown, Josh McDowell, James McDonald and Chip Ingrahm -- all fresh voices that speak from the heart about a faith that definately needs an overhaul.

As has been said, your book instructs you to stand here and take our shit for the sake of Jeezus™. That's how you'll impress him, you know. Not by coming in here, making accusations, and then crying like a little bitch because you didn't magically convert us.

And I used to "check out" all those zombies you mentioned, and many more. No matter how many Xian names you drop, they all preach adherence to the same "turn or burn" cult, and hence all have nothing to say that I want to hear. I want religion that glorifies the good in humankind and in nature, not demonizes all who do not debase themselves before that dildo you worship.

I know that you don't have to be a Christian to be a good person. I've lived many non-Christian years trying my best to treat people right and decent . . . As far as this site however, I don't particularly like being called names and I don't feel like it will do any good for me to stay here and toss insults back and forth. That is not productive. That is not cool. That is not me. I'm not crying -- WAHHHH!!! I'm sad for you all . . . and I do pray that you haven't hardened your hearts to the point of no return. Apostacy is serious business and I hate that for you all. But again, it's not my purpose or responsibility to convince you of what you say you once knew . . . God will touch your heart if it is still capable of being touched.

Apostacy is nothing, dear. Jeezus™ has no power over me, anymore than does Satan™ or Yahooweh™ or Allaaaaaaaah™ or any other Abrahamic devil you put forth.

What is not "cool" is having ignorant assholes like you come on here, parade your self-righteousness around, and shit on strangers because you think Jeezus™ is swell. You show respect, you get it - you show disrespect, and you get that. Maybe you're used to talking to spineless pussies who turn the other cheek, but we are not sheep to be led to the slaughter. We are wolves who will leave you be if you leave us be, but will rip you apart if you annoy us.

I'm just a wife, mom and someone who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour. I'm not ashamed of that faith nor my Father in Heaven, God Almighty, The Great I Am. He created me to walk in His shadow and I'm remaining there. When I have time I'll check replys . . . if there is anything to respond to I will . . . You all take care!

If there's anything to respond to? You mean if there's any hint of weakness in someone that you can take advantage of. Well, I guess we won't be hearing from you, since you won't find such weaknesses in us.

You ought to be ashamed of that dead Jew on a stick you love so much. He is an evil bastard who would send us all to Hell™ for the slightest displeasure, and if he is indeed as all-good and all-knowing and all-powerful as you think, he's ten times the filth for not removing evil from this world. He has lied to you by saying he will answer your prayers (which no one can prove as having happened, and have easily disproved many times before), he has lied to you by saying he'll come back (which he plainly meant would happen nearly 2000 years ago, but clearly did not), and he lies to you when he claims to have sacrificed himself for you, since he rose from the dead, whole and hale, which is not the end result of a sacrifice.

You would tell little children about this sadist, about his pits of fire and his phoney tears if he is not first in all our hearts. Jeezus™ is nothing more than a supernatural Hitler or Stalin, complete with an otherwordly gulag in which he sends undesirables to suffer an eternal holocaust. Sorry, dear, but that's the plain message of the New Testament. If he loved us, he'd erase evil and spare us temptation and Hell™. But he does not.

Your god isn't fit to wipe my ass. I have real gods to honor now. I don't need to worship devils anymore.

Because the bible states he has risen.

The bible also states the earth is flat, the sky's a solid dome, snakes can talk, and dragons are real. You believe that too?

what verses? i do know the part about the dragon, it is included in text that is not canonical. i disregard this as truth. in 300 Ad the council drew up "not an inspred list of books, but a list of inspired books." i have read most of them and i found them to be inconsistent in my beliefs. got to get off for the day, gonna go get some food.

Riiiiight. And hoover, err, hovind is a real Dr. :lmao:

His real name is Doc Hoodwinked. :grin:

It IS my purpose to reach any who have doubts . . . try again . . . read "The Jesus I Never Knew" and you'll discover a Jesus that is totally different than the one you met in Sunday School. Check out Steve Brown, Josh McDowell, James McDonald and Chip Ingrahm -- all fresh voices that speak from the heart about a faith that definately needs an overhaul.

Have you read your Bible? We can't be saved again. We have blasphemed your Holy God, and we're for eternity condemned to Hell. Sorry. No way to save us. :)

Do understand ISB, we have been Christians, and the majority of the members here have bad experience with the religion. It's natural they are angry. You would be if you feel you have been duped for many, many years. You feel cheated, fooled, ridiculed, made to public display, the village fool, basically you've been had! A several years long Aprils fool, played on you. Yes, that caused anger.

This site is for recovering Ex-christians. These people have things and thoughts they try to work through. They need a place to vent and get all these things out of their system. But of course, for a true Christian like you, freedom of speech doesn't apply to people of other beliefs than your own.

It's good that you start thinking Freeday.

Tell me, what is "sin"? What is the true and only definition of sin, that all Christians can agree upon?

I left for the love of truth. It wasn't because of what believers did or didn't do, though I wasn't always treated nicely. It wasn't because there are bad things in the world. I just left because it wasn't true.
Ditto. :notworthy:

And it was one hell of a ride, too. :phew:

Istillbelieve,

The title of the thread indicates a desire for a discussion, but you have elected to preach to us in your first post and have shown no desire for a discussion. Not only that but you are disrespectful to us. You state things that you know nothing about. You don't know why we left Christianity, but you assume you do. Did you ever think, you could possibly be wrong?

You come here with the assumption that we are wrong and you are right. You don't have good manners. Did you expect us to kiss your ass, Mrs. Church Secretary? It seems you are use to it.

Taph

what verses? i do know the part about the dragon, it is included in text that is not canonical. i disregard this as truth. in 300 Ad the council drew up "not an inspred list of books, but a list of inspired books." i have read most of them and i found them to be inconsistent in my beliefs. got to get off for the day, gonna go get some food.

And you believe that these guys were filled with the Holy Spirit? And a few years later they started to persecute the pagans, torture and kill them. Good for you to trust those sinful and hateful bastards that were gaining political power through violence. They must be right, since they had so much hatred towards the pagans!

You know what, both of you have convinced me. God exists, and I'm going to become an Christian Essene, and preach about the male and the femal god. Thank you very much. :wave:

Because the bible states he has risen.

The bible also states the earth is flat, the sky's a solid dome, snakes can talk, and dragons are real. You believe that too?

Talking snakes: Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Flat Earth: check this link, which gets into detail about this bizarre subject: Flat-Earth Babble™.

Sky being a dome (or rather, firmament):

Gen.1:6-8, 1:14-15, 1:17, 1:20

Ps.19:1, 150:1

Ezek.1:22-26, 10:1

Dan.12:3

(Going to have to look those up yourself)

You certainly don't know what caring about people means.

Hey little mamma, don't forget, their religion isn't quite able to teach them how to care. Most of them are only capable of charade-care.

I fucking hate people like you.
And hearing this, they still smile. :shrug:

Sorry about the See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. My daughter came into the room and saw me type the last line "See ya!" and she added vocally "wouldn't wanna be ya." I thought it was cute, so I added it, but . . . it wasn't . . . sorry about that.

Oh, so it was your daughter who deceived you, and you typed?

It's not my purpose to Evagengelize any of you hard core non-believers. You've had your so called exposure to my sick religion and have turned away -- I am sad for you -- but then you don't want my pity either . . . so . . .

Christians are like the ad campaign people who say things like "it's not TV, it's HBO." When of course it is TV. Your purpose isn't to evangelize, it's to reach any who have doubts. Right. So when you argue with the "hardcore" non-believers on here, that isn't evangelism?

BTW Josh McDowell has been refuted many times on here. Never heard of the others.

I'm just a wife, mom and someone who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour.

What's this "just a wife, mom" stuff mean? does it mean you are not educated in ancient languages, theology, philosophy, science, history, or any other discipline relevant to the questions? In that case, why should we listen to your opinions? Your personal beliefs are not of particular interest to anyone on here nor are they evidence of anything.

Or does "just..." aim at establishing your humility, as a mark of special virtue, as though through you, as through the mouths of babes and sucklings, God speaks to us poor benighted intellectuals, puffed up in our pride?

Whatever.

BTW I thought you'd left. Why are you back on here?

I'd invite you to step out of your soul-killing dogma into simple, real human life. Just be a human being. It's a tremendous adventure.

In reply to IStillBelieve

"The sacrifice was what saved us . . . it's what the people understood back then . . . remember the sacrifices of the lambs, goats, etc. The sinner would place his hand on the animal so that he could feel the life blood of the animal leave it's body . . . they did that so they would understand what their sin cost. A life."

Allow me to add a few things. First, what is there to support the belief that Jesus died for anything? To assert that anything is somehow inherently sinful is patently ridiculous and misled, not to mention unfounded. This is all ignoring the fact that the concept of sin and saviour doesn't even make sense (although real Christians hate logic). Furthermore, why would this Nazarene (Jesus) save us from anything? You need to specify what we needed saving from, and even then you need to show how this person (oh, after showing that he actually existed that is) saved a single thing. To be honest, you really can't, because that we are not sinful is beyond contention.

Oh, and you assume too much, as usual. There is nothing to believe that Jesus was more divine than anyone else. There is nothing to support the perception that one god is somehow above and apart from everything else. Such a concept is clearly flawed.

So this god cannot tolerate sin? Well then, why did his son attack people and then resist arrest? Why did he commit mass murder? How are we expected to believe that this deity is so above sin and yet he has been implicit in so much injustice? Also, to claim that this deity is supposedly above and beyond all else is delusional. Why would you think this, especially with the fact that all things are ultimately equal and constant?

"A separation from God is only because God is so Pure, so Good, so righteous that He can not tolerate sin."

So this creator loves us so much he'll damn us forever more just because we choose not to believe some guy's narrow mindset? Please, that's not only insipid, it's downright immoral.

"That is my faith - I'm grateful to Him for His sacrifice - it is a thing of beauty - it seems you can't see past the blood to the heart of the one who chose to die for us. He didn't want any more animal sacrifices. He knew we couldn't do it on our own, so He came to Earth in the life and body of Jesus Christ to help us . . . "

Again, why do you keep saying the Nazarene died for us when there is every reason to believe nothing of the sort ever happened? As I've said before, every piece and shred of evidence, logic and reality shows this to be a false perception and then some.

"He is the bridge, the final sacrifice so that we could be with our God in Heaven. He doesn't force any of us to believe . . . He offers this as a gift to take or leave. I'm taking it - you've chosen to turn your back on this gift . . . it's a choice. I've made mine."

He isn't a bridge to anything. He made no sacrifice, not only because we have nothing to suggest his life was anything like what it is supposed to have been in the Bible, but also because nothing is in "sin" as you say. A gift of this ignorance is not a gift, it is simply ignorance, and unfortunately, many make the choice to embrace it.

what verses? i do know the part about the dragon, it is included in text that is not canonical.

Dragons are mentioned in the canon in the KJV:

Deuteronomy 32:33 Their wine the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

Job 30:29 I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.

Psalm 44:19 Though thou hast sore broken us in the place of dragons, and covered us with the shadow of death.

Psalm 74:13 Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.

Psalm 148:7 Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:

Isaiah 13:22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in [their] pleasant palaces: and her time [is] near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Isa 34:13 And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, [and] a court for owls.

Isaiah 35:7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, [shall be] grass with reeds and rushes.

Isaiah 43:20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

Jeremiah 9:11 And I will make Jerusalem heaps, a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

Jeremiah 10:22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, a den of dragons.

Jeremiah 14:6 And the wild asses did stand in the high places, they snuffed up the wind like dragons; their eyes did fail, because [there was] no grass.

Jeremiah 49:33 And Hazor shall be a dwelling for dragons, a desolation for ever: there shall no man abide there, nor son of man dwell in it.

Jer 51:37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

Micah 1:8 Therefore I will wail and howl, I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons, and mourning as the owls.

Malachi 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Not sure if it's in the other mistranslations.

Dragons I can believe in. I like dragons very much.

But Christianity and the Bible... Um, no.

I see people handing their lives and their self-respect over to a 2000-year-old lie.

How many people have avoided dealing with their personal problems because they were expecting Jesus to bail them out?

How many children have cried themselves to sleep because some asshole adult told them they would burn in Hell?

How many cultures have been smashed to the ground by this hateful, manipulative cult?

How many people have been murdered outright in the name of Christianity?

Too. Damn. Many.

And it really pisses me off when people like this come rushing in, thinking they have the answers that so many on Ex-C have already sought and discarded as fucking lies.

Istillbelieve, if you are unwilling to face the truth of who we are and why we are here on this board, I sentence you to face the truth of who you are. :D

I'm sad for you all . . . and I do pray that you haven't hardened your hearts to the point of no return. Apostacy is serious business and I hate that for you all. But again, it's not my purpose or responsibility to convince you of what you say you once knew . . . God will touch your heart if it is still capable of being touched.

May be your gawd hardened us. He seems to get a kick out of hardening the hearts of mortals

so he can fuck with them. And you should certainly know an apostate when you see one. You

worship one and follow another. Jesus and Paul.

If it's not your "purpose" or "responsibility" then why are you here?

And yes gawd has "touched" me before. But I got a protective order against him and he's

not allowed to come within 100 yds of me anymore.

maybe god sent US to teach YOU something.

Istillbelieve,

help me. I'm listening. I've fallen so low i can't even feel it anymore and I'm eating with sinners instead of eating my Fathers food. How did I get here?

Reply to IStillBelieve

"Fresh meat. Sorry about that too. I don't have the time to convince ex-Christians of what they once say they already knew . . . I have doubts that you let God's Word really sink into your heart. I know that I could never turn away from my Lord after, what I do believe, He did for me on the cross. "

What, exactly, did he supposedly "do" for you onthe cross (besides die)? How do you figure he did anything for you? I'll give you a hint: he didn't do anything for you or anything else, nor is there reason to believe he actually lived the life is is supposed to have lived.

"It's not my purpose to Evagengelize any of you hard core non-believers. You've had your so called exposure to my sick religion and have turned away -- I am sad for you -- but then you don't want my pity either . . . so . . . "

Why are you sad for us? We aren't operating under a flawed and ignorant mindset.

"I know that you don't have to be a Christian to be a good person. I've lived many non-Christian years trying my best to treat people right and decent . . . As far as this site however, I don't particularly like being called names and I don't feel like it will do any good for me to stay here and toss insults back and forth."

Look at the description of this specific forum ("The Lion's Den"). That should help explain why you feel "attacked".

"That is not productive. That is not cool. That is not me. I'm not crying -- WAHHHH!!! I'm sad for you all . . . and I do pray that you haven't hardened your hearts to the point of no return."

So not being Christian is now "hardening your heart"? Look, not embracing the mistaken viewpoint that anyone who doesn't accept Jesus will burn for eternity is far from hardening any heart. Secondly, finding that there is no support for the Christian assertions or worldview is also far from that. Please.

"Apostacy is serious business and I hate that for you all. But again, it's not my purpose or responsibility to convince you of what you say you once knew . . . God will touch your heart if it is still capable of being touched."

You only consider it "serious business" because you make the sad assumption that the Bible is true for no reason. You accept the claim that there is one and only one deity removed from everything else (patently ridiculous, by the way), while simple rational thought and the way of the world indicate otherwise quite clearly. The fact that you claim that we are partaking in "serious business" by merely rejecting a religion shows how misled you are.

"I'm just a wife, mom and someone who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour. I'm not ashamed of that faith nor my Father in Heaven, God Almighty, The Great I Am. He created me to walk in His shadow and I'm remaining there. When I have time I'll check replys . . . if there is anything to respond to I will . . . You all take care!"

Why do you believe all that? Seriously, there is no reason to think that Jesus existed, much less that he was anything close to resembling a "saviour". Next, it is illogical to think that there is a "father" and nothing more to divinity. Any small observation can tell you otherwise, as the source of existence is decidedly NOT removed from it.

I'm serious.

I've said and done some bad things here. Like 'here', and also here on my keyboard.

I watch my fingers type, and I remember what my fingers used to do!

You see, I play guitar, fingerstyle. Not very well, but I played it for the Lord. OK, I played it for the 'chicks', at first. Then later, I learned that 'girls' were to be respected at all times. So then I started learning 'Rock and Roll' and left behind the folksy wholesome songs of James Taylor and Jim Croce, much to my chagrin.

Soon I found myself in Honky Tonks and Juke Joints; small town hotel bar rooms and big city venues. I was singing songs like "Something" where George Harrison of the Beatles describes in verse a love equaled only by the love described in The Song of Solomon.

Lines became blurred. Words became slurred.

to be continued....?

If I came onto a Christian board phrasing shit the way you did, I would most certainly expect to get jumped on!

Honestly now, come on, you know you wouldn't.

Some mod arsehole would ban you before there could be any replies... :fdevil:

Sorry about the See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

You better be sorry about lying to us when you said you'd leave. Can you say "sin"? Can you say "eternal damnation"?

Gee, you're in one Niflheluva lot of trouble now... :fdevil:

I don't have the time to convince ex-Christians of what they once say they already knew . . . I have doubts that you let God's Word really sink into your heart. I know that I could never turn away from my Lord after, what I do believe, He did for me on the cross.

Most of us have read more of the wholly babble then you ever did. And don't forget, we read it without blinders on. We actually saw it for what it is - a disgusting piece of written shit, worthless as a moral or ethical or legal compass of any kind.

If there's a Divine force of whatever kind, this book is an insult to him/her/it/them that's hard to beat in any way.

I may even do so if you first check out the many damn good articles published on this site. Deal?

Apostacy is serious business and I hate that for you all.

I also hate to see that you've turned your back on Odin Allfather, and on all the other Aesir and Vanir Gods. So what now?

No, Jesus is not evil. You on the other hand . . . why do you keep posting the picture of Jesus from the Passion . . . do you doubt that it really happened in that way?

Why should we not doubt a story that is both totally absurd and doesn't contain anything at all that wasn't obviously copied from other religions in that area at that time?

It's all a lie. Face the truth. :fdevil:

I know . . . of course you do . . . well I believe it did happen that way. The sacrifice was what saved us . . .

So gawd sacrificed himself to himself so that he wouldn't have to roast his beloved creations forever. Uh huh.

Just tell me one thing, would you? How did you escape the lunatic asylum?

Oh wait, I forgot... here in Germany people like you would be locked up so that they can't harm others. But you, in all likelihood, are from the 4th reich of AmeriKKKa, led by Shrubbenführer Bush.

A separation from God is only because God is so Pure, so Good, so righteous that He can not tolerate sin.

Gee, there's something your gawd cannot do? I guess its supposed "omnipotence" goes down the drain right now...

...of course, your own scripture reveals the ludicrous impotence of your gawd anyway (read Judges 1:19). Why am I even surprised?

He is our Creator and He loved us so much that He came to be with us - Jesus Christ is God on Earth. He came to be the sacrifice.

So gawd sacrificed himself to himself, eh? Or could it be that your faith is in fact polytheistic, with four deities (dad, son, and spook... and considering how unbe-fucking-lievably powerful saaataaan is supposed to be, he'd be the fourth)?

He knew we couldn't do it on our own...

But still he supposedly let it all happen that way. He even made it happen that way.

Today, we call that kind of demeanor "sadistic". Go figure.

Riiiiight. And hoover, err, hovind is a real Dr. :lmao:

His real name is Doc Hoodwinked. :grin:

My bad, I should have known :lmao:

I see people handing their lives and their self-respect over to a 2000-year-old lie.

How many people have avoided dealing with their personal problems because they were expecting Jesus to bail them out?

How many children have cried themselves to sleep because some asshole adult told them they would burn in Hell?

How many cultures have been smashed to the ground by this hateful, manipulative cult?

How many people have been murdered outright in the name of Christianity?

Too. Damn. Many.

You nailed it down nicely sister :pureevil:

"Apostacy is serious business and I hate that for you all. But again, it's not my purpose or responsibility to convince you of what you say you once knew . . . God will touch your heart if it is still capable of being touched."

You said at the begining of your post that you were sorry for that unfortunate remark you made that sounded so heartless, but am I the only one here thats sees you doing it again above in a more subtle form? Are you not just saying the same thing - in effect "turn or burn"

I'm just a wife, mom and someone who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour. I'm not ashamed of that faith nor my Father in Heaven, God Almighty, The Great I Am. He created me to walk in His shadow and I'm remaining there. When I have time I'll check replys . . . if there is anything to respond to I will . . . You all take care!

I'm so fucking angry right now, I don't know where to begin! So I suppose I'll just rant at random.

You fucking BITCH! I am sick and fucking fed up with no-nothing striplings, who enter the LION'S DEN (both literally and figuratively), totally unprepared for battle, challenge us with their weak-kneed bullshit, and then whine and complain and RUN AWAY when we pounce on them and sever a few choice arteries! I'm fucking sick of it!

Lady, if you are "just" a simple fucking wife, mom and church secretary, then what gives you the fucking right and temerity to tell me what I do and don't know about Christ?!? Why'd you get this wild hair up your ass to think you could teach me ANY FUCKING THING!??!

You come in here and tell us to read Josh McDowell and a few other apologetic babblers as if THAT qualifies as "Christian Studies"?!? Give me a fucking break!

Not only have I read McDowell, Lee Strobel and Philip Yancy in all of their stupidity, but I have read the BIBLE from cover to cover. In several translations. I've read the Septuagint and the Apocrypha. I've read the early church writings of Augustine, Tertullian and Justin Martyr. I've read Martin Luther, John Calvin and John Wesley. I was a PREACHER, BIBLE TEACHER, ELDER and EVANGELIST before I became an atheist! So what the FUCK makes you think that YOU, who are "just" a mother, wife and church secretary, can teach ME or people like me about Christianity or religion?!?!?

I've fucking STUDIED this shit! Can YOU say the same?!?!?

I fucking hate it when you ill-prepared snots dare to challenge me and correct ME, and then in the very next breath confess that you don't know enough theology to fit on the head of a fucking pin!!! Then WHY the fuck did you come here?!?!? Just to piss me off?!?!?!?

Fuck! Lady, why don't you do us BOTH a favor and slink back under that Christian rock you crawled from under. Because if all you've got is silly-ass platitudes and "Jesus loves you" bumper sticker phrases, then you'd be better served staying in your fantasy land where you're safe. I don't feel like bashing in the skulls of puppies this week.

"I have doubts that you let God's Word really sink into your heart."

right there you freely admit you are brainwashed and you're frustrated that we arent too.

i mean 'gods word sink into your heart'..think about what you're saying, can you not hear yourself? you sound like a weird cult follower. well be hear when your life is destroyed and everything you thought was real turns out to be an obvious lie, and you truely slip into the dark night cause you feel so ashamed you lived with these delusions

for so long. then you will know what its really like being "born again." you will see the christianity for simple metaphor and nothing more it is. we may or may not be able to help put the pieces back from the tatered remains, but many of us have been there dear. ones age means nothing if they lived in a comma all their life. you were born with no knowledge of gods and religion, its time to shed this disease and return to purity you lost. its hard, you're scared but its time to test your might. let the real light pass over and consume you, the real light of reason and clear un-biased thinking. you have a long difficult journey ahead, may you truely find the light, and shed this childish dream.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.