Goodbye Jesus

Fucking Shit Fuck!

Llwellyn

I've never cursed on the web, goddammit, and if you don't like it, you can fuck your mother's cunt. :lmao:

Yea, This place kicks fucking ass no fucking censorship!

You're finally motherfuckin fuckin free to fuckin say whatever the fuck you want!!! :D

Barbara Streisand!

:lmao:

Holy fucking hell, our very own swearing thread! It's about fucking time someone posted this kind of shit on the 'net. This thread is the tits for sure.

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy Shit! Where's the Tylenol?

-National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

shee-it mr.brogan.

-25th hour

You guys really need to watch your fuckin' mouths :nono:

2006 has been such a shitty year that in another thread, I called it "The Year of Fuck."

Let's all celebrate by using our favorite Anglo-Saxon words as fucking liberally as possible! :woohoo:

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy Shit! Where's the Tylenol?

JEEEEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!! ONE of my favorite fuckin movies!

I've never cursed on the web, goddammit, and if you don't like it, you can fuck your mother's cunt. :lmao:

Listen you godamn fuckin bitch fuckin cunt! you better clean up your dirty cum fucking mouth or your lard and fucking savior might curse your life because you don't have fuckin fear of the lard! fuckin alleluia1 Fuckin amen.

What's that guy's problem? Is life really that difficult for him?

JEEEEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!! ONE of my favorite fuckin movies!

Oh i hope i didn't curse the fuckin lard!

Listen you godamn fuckin bitch fuckin cunt! you better clean up your dirty cum fucking mouth or your lard and fucking savior might curse your life because you don't have fuckin fear of the lard! fuckin alleluia1 Fuckin amen.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

When I was in impressionable religious 9 yr old, the "bad kid" in the neighborhood introduced me to the world of sin. He showed me the playboys in his dad's garage. He handed me my first throwing star and my first bb gun (with which I promptly murdered a robin and have regretted it ever since.) He also cussed up a storm. Motherfuck shit piss cunt ass whore licking snot sucking bitch-ass cocksucking pussy juice.

But, one day he told me the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He said that all of those words could be combined into one single all-offensive super cuss word. The kind of word that would make Rambo cry and your mother disentigrate into a fine, channel-scented dust. He made like he was gonna tell me, and then second guessed himself, playing me like I wasn't ready to hear this uberword from hell. I BEGGED him and pleaded with him until he agreed.

The word was.........

"pusbucket". Even at 9 i knew I'd been jipped, but fuck I had to use it somewhere. I tried and quickly realised that it impressed absolutely nobody, and actually drew more bewildered stares than anything else.

yeah.. 2006, the year that fucked me royally

well, it was our half birthday last week ;)

so the rest of the year should be better! Just gotta find out good or bad news on Thursday and then I may have 16 totally fucking awesome days ahead of me. Of course, if I get bad news, I'm REALLY fucked royally.

and if you don't like it, you can fuck your mother's cunt. :lmao:
I suppose there are worse things that you could have suggested. :scratch:

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
and if you don't like it, you can fuck your mother's cunt. :lmao:
I suppose there are worse things that you could have suggested. :scratch:

Like fucking your mother's empty exsanguinated eyesocket.

THis calls for a random celebration image.

11503271537949ys.gif

Allright, ever since I joined this blessed website I've been waiting to use the mother of all shitty words.

The time is now

Ready???

BUDUSSY!!!

:eek:

BUDUSSY!!!

:eek:

I'm not even going to ask. :mellow:

But I will be back to read what you say if someone else decides to. :HaHa:

How about this fine piece if dialogue from Planes, Trains, and Automobiles:

Car Rental Agent: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.

Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile at my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Car Rental Agent: May I see your rental agreement.

Neal: I threw it away.

Car Rental Agent: Oh boy.

Neal: Oh boy what?

Car Rental Agent: You're fucked!