Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Tortures A Little Baby!

nick5

Inspired by the Evil One himself

Yes, inspired by the evil one, and his very own filthy book of lies, the bible.

May Jesus have mercy on you Nick.

Well, he can't, because he's not real. But if he was, I certainly wouldn't have mercy on him.

BTW, why did you post a pic of a little kid trying to strangle Obi-Wan Kenobi?

You know I used to read the passage in Revelations about how even when the judgements of God started to fall on the earth people still wouldn't repent. I would wonder, "how can people be so hard hearted?'

Maybe because it's fiction?

I wonder the same thing, however, about the Holocaust. How can a christian be so hard hearted?

And, isn't it funny how you mentionned Revelation. It was my main inspiration for this piece.

The more poison they drink, the harder the heart becomes ~ like a slow death.

Replace "poison" by "religion" and your sentence will make more sense.

Edit: I was so upset that I wrote Eric, but the post is addressed to Nick.

No worries, I figured it was a mistake.

It's not evil, it's divine justice duhhh!!!!

Unless you believe in the largely unsupported idea of age of accountability, then the fact that hell exists in the christian theology is tantamount to what this picture depicts. While the idea of infant torture bothers me a great deal, this picture does nothing at all.

Unless you believe in the largely unsupported idea of age of accountability, then the fact that hell exists in the christian theology is tantamount to what this picture depicts. While the idea of infant torture bothers me a great deal, this picture does nothing at all.

Precisely - this picture merely depicts the suffering that Jeezus™ sends all nonbelievers to.

There is no "age of accountability", no loopholes - just plainly worded damnation for non-Xians.

And amy wonders why we hate Jeezus™...

Hey Nick,

In case you didn't know, the members of ExC have been given an allowance of their own gallery in case you're interested. It'll give you a neat little place to keep your awesome artwork, and you can easily link to the individual pictures at any time.

Just a thought. :shrug:

Personally, I think it would also be rather cool if you would include captions on your pictures with the bible verses that inspired the drawing.

Cool it really shows the cruelty of bible-god. Hey Amy you might wanna search threw my posts for blasphemous art gallery since you loved this picture so much and he's got more cool pictures there too.

:lmao: Why's jesus got a little boy on his back couldn't he find someone his own age damn lol

I have no problem with the picture. It's a perfect depiction of Jesus' "love" for babies that dies without hearing the Gospel.

I think it was the "True God" that gave you inspiration to draw that.

Nick, you're very talented. Kudos.

I won't do it. I just can't bring myself to post those heart breaking pictures here. Do you want to see the real thing, babies really being put through hell and far worse than Nick's cartoon? Just do an image search on google ~ abortion.

Millions and millions slaughtered in the womb, burned alive, pulled apart...I should post those pictures just to wake you up but I can't, they are too disqusting. Who is doing that? But no! You won't speak out about that injustice.

Satan loves to serve up deception any way he can and you are eatting this deception and craving more.

"Jesus torturing a baby." service with a smile.

Jesus have mercy.

Of course I wouldn't want that to happen to a baby. it's a cartoon not reality

Nick, you have an excellent artistic ability. I could never draw something like that. Having said that...

...I think the picture is disgusting, and it's really sad that people around here are applauding it.

Nick, you have an excellent artistic ability. I could never draw something like that. Having said that...

...I think the picture is disgusting, and it's really sad that people around here are applauding it.

C'mon, JP. It's a piece of art. Art comes in many different forms. Like music, for instance. Can you think of a song that you can't stand that other's like? It's the same thing here. It's a drawing. And it's a powerful one no matter what opinion anyone has about it.

I look at it this way...

Which is more disgusting, that picture, or the reality that you're surrounded by hundreds of people each day who worship the god concept that that picture was derived from?

Amy, thou art not worthy enough to sip the waste of Onan.

In case you didn't know, the members of ExC have been given an allowance of their own gallery in case you're interested. It'll give you a neat little place to keep your awesome artwork, and you can easily link to the individual pictures at any time.

Thanks, I didn't know that! I'll check it out this afternoon when I come back.

I have no problem with the picture. It's a perfect depiction of Jesus' "love" for babies that dies without hearing the Gospel.

He's unbaptised too!!

I won't do it. I just can't bring myself to post those heart breaking pictures here. Do you want to see the real thing, babies really being put through hell and far worse than Nick's cartoon? Just do an image search on google ~ abortion.

Amy... abortion isn't murder. Abortion on fully developped fetuses is illegal and should remain that way. But legal abortion on a 2 weeks old fetus is perfectly acceptable morally.

Throwing people into a pit of fire is not.

Amy, since you are a christian, you support the actions depicted in the picture. Yes, the picture was inspired by a devil... the worse of them all, his name is Jesus Christ.

Oh come on! Why would Jesus come to this earth and be born as a helpless and defenseless baby in need of a mother's care and protection and then turn around and throw babies into hell?

Because they aren't baptised. Duh.

Oh come on! Why would Jesus come to this earth and be born as a helpless and defenseless baby in need of a mother's care and protection and then turn around and throw babies into hell? He would do no such a thing. He doesn't throw children in hell when He said, "Let the little children come unto Me for such is the Kingdom of Heaven." How do you think He feels when He see's countless millions of children aborted every day? How much longer will He put up with this type of injustice? And you get upset because He gets angry.

Satan's deception. Again served with a smile, "Jesus is the one to blame. He is evil."

No, amy - it's the unvarnished, unadorned truth. Babies who can't make the decision to believe in Jeezus™ are hell-bound, as are all those who have not heard of Jeezus™ in their lifetimes, including those who died before Jeezus™ alledged ministry began. The Babble™ is plain and clear on that, amy. John 3:16 says it all - and there is no verse nor contextual interpretation of any verse that says otherwise, that little babies who can't think for themselves or those who never had the chance to believe in Jeezus™ do not go to Hell™.

There is nothing in Scripchah about any loophole for those who have never heard of Jeezus™ nor is there a loophole stating or implying that Jeezus™ will give you any final chances in the hereafter, before he judges you. The Babble™ only states and implies that people who have heard of Jeezus™ and make the decision to be loyal to him alone have a chance at Heaven™. Please cite chapter and verse from the Xian Handbook For Life if you would like to refute me - personal experience, feelings, and prose are not acceptable, nor are extra-Babblical writings by other people. This is one of the most insidious things about Xianity, the concept of Hell™.

The only deception of the devil here is the deception that Jeezus™ puts in your head, making you think otherwise, to perpetuate his egotistical deathcult.

Sorry, Amy, but this quote came directly from a pastor at an infant baptism last Sunday.

"While this is not salvation, as that is something baby X will have to choose later, it is a commitment by her parents...."

There you go. That baby is not saved yet, ergo if she dies before making the decision...straight to the lake of fire.

There is absolutely nothing in the Bible about Jesus throwing children into hell because they are not baptized. I've read the NT dozens of times and your dead wrong on this issue.

They're still not christian so they're going to hell. If you,re unsatisified with him going to hell because he was unbatptized, then just imagine he was born in a buddhist family. As others have pointed out, Jesus is clear about it. He WILL go to hell. The quotes you have provided afterwards only serve to prove that the bible is full of contradictions and lies.

I won't post the pictures but I'll post the link. You tell me how old is this fetus.

People did this. Not Jesus. This is what you should be decrying.

http://www.amightywind.com/abortionf/abortion01.jpg

Jesus didn't appear in front of them to tell them not to do it, even though he had the power to. If it bothered him that much, he wouldve done that.

Also, I have no idea how old he is, and it doesn't matter really. There is nothing morally wrong with (legal) abortion. The baby isn't sentient, has no feeling, does not think, therefore should not be considered human.

IT IS NOT MURDER, unless you consider ejaculation as a mass murder too.

BTW Amy, if Jesus truely did exist, then the only reason he'd be against abortion is because he'd want more people to put into his fire.

Satan lied to you so much. You call good evil and evil good.

No amy, Satan didn't lie to me. Because he isn't real, Amy. He's a character in a book. That book has lied to you amy. It's been lying to you during your whole life. Time to grow up.

Jesus is an evil character, amy. He throws innocent people into a lake of fire. He is pure evil. Hitler is super nice compared to Jesus, amy.

Nick... Jesus is merciful and compassionate toward you despite your blasphemy.

Not true, Amy, since jesus is not real.

But I'll play along for a moment. Can you provide a verse to support your claim? Remember, merciful and compasisionate means a place in heaven just like any christian. I'm waiting.

However, know that Jesus is not fit to judge me, being the evil sadistic tyrant that he is.

The more you accuse Him the more His truth and beauty shine through,

amy, amy amy. That may be true from your brainwashed, biased point of view. But from the point of view of a logical, rational person, it is clear that Jesus deserves none of the praise you give him. He deserves to be put in jail forever, because he is a dangerous psychopat.

The one thief said to the other, "Have you know fear of God at all? We are getting what we deserve but this man has done nothing wrong. Jesus,' he said, 'Remember me when you come into your kingdom.' 'Indeed, I promise you,' replied Jesus, 'this day you shall be with me in paradise.'" (The Gospel of LuKe)

I know that story very well, Amy. But it doesn't touch me even one little bit.

If I kill a million people and then invite someone in my castle, I'm still a murderer, Amy. The same is true with your god.

I pray that one day you will say the same to Jesus.

What would it change? I have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit many times. Surely you know what that means, Amy. I don't need to tell you.

So even IF I wanted to be jesus's pal (and I assure you it isn't the case), I couldn't. You know why.

Good thing he's not real though. Otherwise I'd kick is evil ass as soon as I'd die.

This certainly doesn't mean that Jesus would throw a little baby into Hell.

No, but since he knows everything, he knows which religion the kid would have chosen, and would punish him/her accordingly.

John 3:16 is clear on that Amy.

Jesus would not only throw him into hell but he would watch and laugh at him too.

I must say that I am absolutely flabbergasted by the sheer silliness I'm reading in this thread. People offended by PICTURES of what the Bible SAYS? And people denying that God/Jesus tortures and kills babies, when it is CLEARLY written in the Bible. WTF?!?

Were there NO children alive during the flood? Were there no children in Sodom and Gomorrah? Were there no children in all of the cities that god told his children to utterly destroy? ("Utterly destroy the Amalekites. Spare NO ONE. Have no pity.") Will there be no children around during the Tribulation when god scourges the entire world with his "bowels"? :HaHa: (And why do people only get disturbed when CHILDREN get murdered? What? Adults and animals have no value?)

Gimme a break!

Also, Amy, the fact that it bothers you to imagine your "loving god" killing "innocent" children is both commendable and damning. You know enough to reject such monstrosity, but you're deluded enough to pretend that your god isn't guilty of this monstrosity. May I say that your lobotomy scars have healed nicely. I can hardly see them. My compliments to your plastic surgeon. :wicked:

Amy, this is the holy word of yours, that Jesus participated in to inspire and write:

Ps 137:9 Happy shall they be who take your little ones and dash them against the rock!

Jer 13:14

And I will dash them one against another, parents and children together, says the Lord. I will not pity or spare or have compassion when I destroy them.

That's the absolute moral guide in your holyb book, that you're supposed to follow 100%, and forget the evil morals of this world that tell you to have compassion with babies.

1.) "In the body He was put to death...in the spirit, He went to preach to the spirits in prison."( 1 Peter 3:18) This scripture refutes your accusation about Jesus not caring about the people who died before He came to earth.

No, it doesn't. If he cared about those to whom he preached, he'd have dispensed with the preaching and just snapped his fingers and removed them from their prison.

You just don't get it, do you? If preaching = offering the "turn or burn" ultimatium, and "turn or burn" = cruelty (which implies not caring but demanding obedience), therefore preaching = cruelty (which implies not caring but demanding obedience). Simple equation, no?

If Jeezus™ cared, he'd have saved them, not offered an ultimatium, which is the whole essence of Xian preaching. My accusations stands and Jeezus™ stands guilty - damned by the evidence you brought up yourself. Thanks for helping :)

2.) "Unless you become like this child you shall not enter into the Kingdome of Heaven."

"Whoever welcomes one of these little ones welcomes Me."

"Let the children come to Me and do not hinder them for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven."

"And taking them (the children) into His arms He blessed them."

"Who ever causes one of the little ones to stumble it is better for him to have a millstone tied around his neck and thrown into the sea."

Remember all the children Jesus healed?

This does not sound like someone who hated children, especially little babies.

No, but that is only a partial picture. There is no evidence about any loopholes in the John 3:16 Ultimatium about those who cannot make decisions for themselves being automatically saved. For that to be possible, it would diminish the necessity of Jeezus'™ "sacrifice," which you say cannot be diminished, yes? So, as usual, the Babble™ is shown to be in contradiction. Does Jeezus™ love children or not?

Consider this. According to Xian mythology, Jeezus™, Yahooweh™, and the Holy Spurt™ are separate but at the same time, the same being - having existed always. Now, consider all the instances of the Old Testament god ordering rapes, genocide, wars against non-threatening nations, animal sacrifices, and so forth. According to Xian mythology, your god ordered all this - and also, according to Xian mythology, that god is also Jeezus™, since he always existed with the Farter and the Spurt. Therefore, Jeezus™, according to your very own Babble™, was the one who ordered all those deaths, those plagues on Egypt (remember the dead children of the final plague?), the flood which killed many children, and those rapes and all that ruin, so on and so on.

Jeezus™ is therefore the greatest mass murderer in history, dwarfing Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro, Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden, al Zarqawi - need I go on?

Jeezus™ loves no one but himself. Little children are just Hell™-fodder to him, unless they mature and become his willing slaves.

Babies can't even reason or understand the Gospel. Christ is not like some of the pagan dieties who demanded children be thrown in the fire as a sacrifice, namely Molec and Baal.

Again, your god ordered just as much bloodshed - in fact, even more. The flood is one such instance - how many millions died in that flood? How many women, children, pregnant women, etc? Since there is about as much evidence for widespread child sacrifice to Baal and Molech as there is for your god's existence, your example is cancelled out.

Well, there actually may be a few instances of child sacrifice. But, unless it can be proven that Molech and Baal, et al, do exist and they inspired or otherwise encouraged child sacrifice as is alledged, they stand innocent of conviction. And even if it were widespread, how many deaths and murders and suffering have been caused in the name of Judaism™ and Xianity™? Million have been slaughtered, women and babies included, to satisfy the sick gods of those sick cults, amy.

Struck out again, baby.

"This gospel must be preached all over the world as a testimony and then the end will come."

Another scripture that clearly shows Jesus wouldn't throw people into hell if they never even heard of Him.

Again your interpretation of Jesus is false.

No, my interpretation is perfectly correct. Nothing in the language you've quoted above states or implies that Jeezus™ will not condemn those who had no chance of hearing of him. It just says that the "Gospel™ must be preached all over the world as a testimony, and then the end will come" - that doesn't imply a thing about those who don't get a chance to hear of Jeezus™. That doesn't imply that those who had no chance of hearing of him are automatically saved. John 3:16 and all related verses make it abundantly clear that Jeezus™ will damn all those who do not believe, period.

Your fuzzy bunny Jeezus™ is the false interpretation, here. It is second in its magnaminity only to your colossal ignorance and slavish devotion to your devil-god.

Try better next time.

Mark 16:16

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

John 3:3

Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18, 36

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already .... He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life but the wrath of God abideth on him.

No bones about it. Babies go to Hell. I see nothing that says that there is any kind of a pardon for people who are by default incapable of belief.

And a quick note on abortion: Sometimes life doesn't give you any good choices, it just gives you choices. Give people better alternatives, not legislation.